• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hello :lol:

I used to play Nightmist a lot, but lately I have to admit that I've mostly been saving the names so that when I want to play again I can.
I'm on the 'main' server, and I've been logging in semi-regularly to do so, but when I attempted to do so today I'm getting "That Character has been banned" messages on all my characters.
I've been out of the loop for so long I'm no longer even certain who I'm meant to contact about that, and the fact I rarely use the account means I'm all the more confused about why I could have been banned, as I haven't actually done anything I can think of that would be ban worthy. Or, well, done much of anything to be completely honest. The last time I logged in was probably a couple of months ago, and everything seemed fine then (but because it was a couple of months ago, I'm also kind of concerned I could lose them to an activity sweep now - I don't want to lose the clan house again. JLH managed to re-link it for me last time, and I was immensely grateful, but it ended up on the wrong character and I never did manage to get it back onto the right one).

Is anyone able to help me by telling me who I can contact over this?

Cheers,
Charon.

Edit: I also just went and checked the email associated with the account (which is one I don't use any more) but I can't seem to locate any notification of this there, so I don't know for certain when this action was taken :lol:
Edit 2: I also just attempted to make a new character. While the process seems to complete, the character never appears, so perhaps my account itself is banned? I don't know :lol:

Edited by Charon, 02 December 2012 - 02:14 PM.

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#2 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

That is odd. Does anyone have access to your account? And you would want to memo Stig most likely.
Apocalypto

#3 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

That is odd. Does anyone have access to your account? And you would want to memo Stig most likely.

Thank you for responding.
Nope, I'm the only one with with access to my account.
I already sent one of those online tickets from the website, and obviously I can't memo in game because I have no access to my characters. Do you think I should send him a forum PM, or am I best off waiting for the moment to see if the ticket/forum post pans out first? :\
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#4 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

He would probably respond to a PM. Did you try to create a character in a different account? Might be able to catch him in game.
Apocalypto

#5 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

PM me details with characters names and account names

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#6 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

PM me details with characters names and account names

Ah, thank you! Message sent :lol:

#7 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

We've investigated and unfortunately we haven't been able to find any reason as to why you cannot log into the multi-alt server. We have referred this problem to JLH; we can only hope it is resolved swiftly.

#8 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

We've investigated and unfortunately we haven't been able to find any reason as to why you cannot log into the multi-alt server. We have referred this problem to JLH; we can only hope it is resolved swiftly.

Thank you, both of you, for all of your help anyway. I appreciate you trying :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users