Nightmist Info

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Orgy

Orgy
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:15 AM

I was just curious if there is an updated website that has the leveling areas/items you need to lvl up listed for 1a and main, and some new maps to new areas, I havent played in so long that I only remember the select few bosses on main, also have a crit that I need to lvl and no idea where to level it. Is nobody making websites anymore? :P
Tear ingame.

#2 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:53 AM

Yeah, Nightmist has a wiki, you can find the link to it on the nm main page.
Jaded ingame.

#3 Orgy

Orgy
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:10 AM

ty so much :P
Tear ingame.

#4 Kyranos

Kyranos
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:10 AM

Was looking on wiki, it says MN1A thieve's training guild is in Blackthorn, but I've searched every square. Is it just outside of town and hidden?

#5 Crusader

Crusader
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

i believe the thief training guild u are looking for is in resthaven.

#6 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

For what level? The one "in" blackthorn is actually south of blackthorn. Its 4 s, e 1, n1, e5, s2, e2, n1, e2, n 2, e 2, and then down.

Edited by Apocalypto, 12 October 2012 - 12:49 PM.

Apocalypto

#7 Kyranos

Kyranos
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

For what level? The one "in" blackthorn is actually south of blackthorn. Its 4 s, e 1, n1, e5, s2, e2, n1, e2, n 2, e 2, and then down.

My apologies, I'm 80k from level 21, so the trainer for 20-24(25)? I'm travelling there right now to check out your directions.

Thanks.

#8 Kyranos

Kyranos
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Directions slightly off, but it got me in the right area. But dang! All these monsters stacked up, and the power; unfair for a level 20 thief to try to get through, especially the room blocker to trainer. Ogres, and Warthogs, and Blooms, and Dryads....Died 11 times already. Got to the room just before trainer, but had to try to kill a stack of 2 Blooms, 2 Dryads, and a Warthog.

Thanks for the info! Working on whittling down the monsters, since I keep being revealed, even with a 5 stat H-ling (Int being the non perf stat). Oh! and now trying my thought that I need a Scarlet Dagger to do damage to Blooms and Dryads.

#9 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

If you need a hand id be glad to help.

Fatality ingame.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#10 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

Ya not the most sophisticated systems in this game. But if you need anything, most people online will help you out.
Apocalypto

#11 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:47 AM

better path is to go all s all e along the forest highway then go 1w then its just 1n all east 1n all east

a nice trick is at lvl 21(since ur a ling) u can make it covert by any of those squares unless 3 of the same mob are on it. and if they are unrun those directions and go an extra 1s to a non drag square to covert and retry.

also only the bears are ktp if they are dead the dryads and warthogs gnomes and blooms do not matter.

also plausible to kill the bears and drag 5 mobs there so there is no ktp.

also note that dryads are unkillable except for magic spells and weapons. /web should probably have a scarlet dagger(cheap magic thief weapon) for sale if you are the type that MUST kill one lol

"Wake Up!!" 

#12 Kyranos

Kyranos
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

Took some doing, but got it. Regular spawn stacks don't reveal nearly as often as stacks of 4 or 5.

Appreciate the offer for help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users