The Pentagon Crash...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Pwent

Pwent
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 05:05 AM

You'll never think of it the same way again.
Stupid people hate me. Something about constantly proving them wrong I guess.

#2 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 05:15 AM

interesting
may or may not be true
but i do think that there are people who have nothing better to do than to come up with government conspiracy theorys, so i dont know what to think.
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#3 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 05:39 AM

hmmm ...

#4 dognapot

dognapot
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 10:37 AM

i've done this arguement a lot before. this is where occam's razor comes in handy.

if flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon, what happened to flight 77? did the conspirators land, execute the passengers, incinerate the plane, launch a cruise missile, mutilate the corpses, and put the passenger's body parts in a cart and drive it to the pentagon to be planted? now that's preposterous!
wouldn't it be funny if rich had registered this name first, and you were bickering with him?

#5 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 10:59 AM

i've seen it before it is weird you know.
Even in death my hate will go on

#6 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 12:03 PM

lol

#7 Night_Angel

Night_Angel
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 04:00 PM

personally i htink that everyone has accepted the tradgity and that it was a plane. i dont think that the people hwo survived really want it all dragged up again. i met some of those people two years later. i was teaching how to use an escape mask and these people were nervous. then there was the 2 year memorial and a plane flew over head in the middle of teh 2 mins of silence. they were shook up. what im getting at is that they dont need it brought up again. so whatever hapened or didnt hapen, doesnt matter. people died and people survived and they have a memorial. that wouldnt change if it was a missile or a plane . so why dig it up and cause more pain?
Perhaps one day maybe I will understand PAIN. Why it is and how it has to be. Until then...

#8 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 12:17 AM

personally i htink that everyone has accepted the tradgity and that it was a plane. i dont think that the people hwo survived really want it all dragged up again. i met some of those people two years later. i was teaching how to use an escape mask and these people were nervous. then there was the 2 year memorial and a plane flew over head in the middle of teh 2 mins of silence. they were shook up. what im getting at is that they dont need it brought up again. so whatever hapened or didnt hapen, doesnt matter. people died and people survived and they have a memorial. that wouldnt change if it was a missile or a plane . so why dig it up and cause more pain?

/nod

but people always need something to talk about. They actually made a TV show out of it too.

#9 Night_Angel

Night_Angel
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 02:36 AM

they also made a tv movie about teh sniper in teh DC area. they made it a year later. and you know what, they shouldnt have. the trials wernt even over and it was too soon to reopen the scars the familys had. honestly the media is a double edged sword we are granted freedom of press what about freedom from press??
Perhaps one day maybe I will understand PAIN. Why it is and how it has to be. Until then...

#10 Marko_Polo_Jr

Marko_Polo_Jr
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:00 PM

That was freaky... after I saw that... idk what happened at all now... so confusing...

#11 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:08 PM

Hippy propaganda.
You don't know peace 'til you've had suffering.

#12 dognapot

dognapot
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:48 PM

That was freaky... after I saw that... idk what happened at all now... so confusing...

i hope that's sarcasm. there's no evidence supporting the notion that anything other than flight 77 smacked into the pentagon. what there is, however, is a lack evidence that our notions of plane crashes would like to indulge. things like a giant plane shaped hole, as wide as the wing span, and a bunch plane debris with the number "77" written on it. however, there wasn't an abundance of this, but we have no logical reason to expect it because this is the first plane to smack into the pentagon. we have nothing to compare it to before saying it's bs. the pentagon is not an ordinary building, structurally, and a commercial jet has never before been used as a weapon. so you have the first instance of jet being used as a missile, and the first collision with a structurally unique building. there is no point of reference whatsoever.
wouldn't it be funny if rich had registered this name first, and you were bickering with him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users