Honey I'm Home!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 oldfart

oldfart
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:58 AM

Yeah I'm back, kinda. I haven't actually made any crits, just got bored and looked up the forum site. I doubt I will put forth the effort I once did to reach the status I held in game. Thanks to all who remember me for the fun times.

Flower Jumping Moon Faeries rock!!!

Heh...

#2 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

heh,you were the first mage to get devastate,weren't you? i remember being burned into ashes by you when i was training! i wouldn't ever go train if you were online,lol. good to see you kinda back. i would tell u the crits i was,but its been so long ago,i can't remember the names lol.
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#3 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:58 AM

Yes, this is the one and only oldfart, aka John. He played right around reset(give or take a few months) till he did a whoopsie.

You should come to 1alt John. More fun over here. Lots of bloodshed anddestruction, from what i remember, this is something you enjoyed alot.
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#4 oldfart

oldfart
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:23 AM

Yeah, i played a few months before reset then on to the new nightmist. I still havent even downloaded it again. has it changed from the reset, or just been added on? Me...death and destruction...never! :P ok so i might have pked a time or two, but who hasn't?

#5 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:27 AM

alot of stuff has been added(crafting,new items,lvl cap has been increased to 40,etc,etc),but at its core,its still somewhat the same as back then,to me anyways,just less people play now.
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#6 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:48 AM

Ahh, I remember being chased around the orc cave's by the infamous Old_Fart everytime i tried to train my fighter. Good times :P Welcome back.
Sublime - 1a.

#7 Devotchka

Devotchka
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 03:30 PM

Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :P :) :wub:
I miss you! FJMF forever!!!.
Yep I'm still here, well not still, came back after a while for the 1a server.
<3

To hurt is to feel
To feel is to scream
This is what it's like
In my most intimate dream

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users