• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 11:18 PM

You attacked a Skeleton with a Jaws for 162 points of damage.

Master Elf druid, cobalt, GoV(+2) + lots of spells B) Was in the Edge of Forest of Souls so in theory i can get forest bonus as well as undead bonus from CE :)

Obviously you can get higher than this, just wondering if anyone has found out the max...will be another 70 mil exp before i can :unsure:

Edited by Raylen, 01 January 2005 - 11:19 PM.

+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#2 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:16 PM

I've hit around 250 on granites with a pickaxe. /flex GoV's(gaunts) and granite ammy as well as enhance.
Jaded ingame.

#3 MessiahX

MessiahX
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:18 AM

He hit a 306 on granite with pick today.

#4 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:46 AM

Are you telling me a druid hit for 300+ and not in swamps? I find that kinda impossible, dwarven pickaxe is too powerful then, unless it's specially designed to affect Granite, being a mining material and it being a pickaxe...which I find reasonable.

Edit: If the weapon is NOT dwarven pickaxe, and is just a pickaxe and pick, please inform me of this, thank you for your time.

Edited by Ryuku, 05 February 2006 - 08:47 AM.

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:44 PM

Are you telling me a druid hit for 300+ and not in swamps? I find that kinda impossible, dwarven pickaxe is too powerful then, unless it's specially designed to affect Granite, being a mining material and it being a pickaxe...which I find reasonable.

Edit: If the weapon is NOT dwarven pickaxe, and is just a pickaxe and pick, please inform me of this, thank you for your time.

It is Dwarven Pickaxe, and it is designed to hit 'stone' like things with intensity.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#6 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 02:28 PM

I've hit around 250 on granites with a pickaxe. /flex GoV's(gaunts) and granite ammy as well as enhance.

someone needs to teach you not to bump year-old threads
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#7 Pureza

Pureza

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:04 PM

May be year old posts, but still a valid topic. mike r nub
Jaded ingame.

#8 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:16 PM

I think alothugh its been a while since I logged on ....if I remember correctly though, 168ish on Bandit leader with Javlin.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#9 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:14 PM

sounds about right, i hit the Bandit Leader with Gremlin for 160, add your 5% damage for an elf in forest areas 168 is posible maybe a little more both crits being equipt to 21 str that is, not counting wepons that have increased effects.. my top there would be around 560+ damage on Vines no spells ;)
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#10 Pureza

Pureza

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

You attacked a Scripto Ghoul with a Bone Hammer for 228 points of damage.

Jaded is a Male Halfling Legendary Guardian. He looks extremely strong, wise, extremely fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Bone Hammer, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Liveoak Aegis. He is wearing a Cloak of the Autumn Wind, and a Stalker's Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Veridian Charm. He has a Spyglass and a Bracelet of Defense around his wrists. He is wearing a Glowing Cobalt Ring, a Ruby Ring, a Twisted Mithril Band, a Twisted Mithril Band, and Boned Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is the Chairman (Hô®§ëMëñ Öf THë Ãþôçâ£ýp§ë) of La Pureza De Mal and he is in a healthy condition.

23 15 22 18 19 23 Stats with mods
Jaded ingame.

#11 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

I just got excited

Edited by Stig, 30 December 2012 - 04:16 AM.
Inappropriate sexual reference

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users