• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bane

Bane
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 02:43 PM

Hi,

I've had this idea for a while now and ran it past a few people so decided to make a post about it.

In regards to other classes after lvl 35, I feel Rangers get the shaft when it comes to damage in certain areas fighting Grandmaster bosses.

The Cobalt Bow in it's current state is no better than a cobalt, and given the crafting requirements I feel it could use a buff or rework, or possibly some further crafting to say a main version of the Apex Bow or something cool like that, which would compete with the damage Thieves/Berserkers can do in certain areas.

Thanks.

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 10:33 AM

I agree that rangers have been nerfed while most other classes got buffs, and it seems over-tuned to make the ranger class far less. I think the only options for classes to compete at high-level has become damage modifiers. So, I agree with the proposed path of adjusting Cobalt Bow or bringing in alternative crafted gear for specializing rangers for GM.

Their survivability is still a nice boon. I could see trading some of the vamp for damage multipliers or similar.

However, I do wonder - what multipliers (both monster and %) feel right for GM rangers?

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 02:47 PM

Rangers just don't make the cut when it comes to damage so having some multipliers would be pretty nice. 

Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Main

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users