1a multi thomas maxwell sovereign sov jewel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:25 AM

For Both 1alt / Multi where appropriate - Probably only aimed for the eye's of Stig as he's the main active guy here.

New Trades:

Demon Plate - 1 Silver 3 Bronze suggested - in line with Halberd (And rarer drop)

Baron's Bracelet - 2 Gold - due to low level requirement

Emerald Bracelet - 1 Gold 3 Silver (Essentially devaluing its resale by 50k due to level requirement)

I also suggest reviewing Spider Staff - I can't think of anyone in the game on either server who would essentially sell one for 10k

Dragon's Skin I know is the easiest drop from Blue Dragon. But 1 Silver seems a bit harsh. Especially compared to the GoV. I'd suggest maybe upping it to 2 or 3 Silver.

In line with the above Dragon's eye Pendant to scale accordingly. Probably to 4 Silver. Especially when you factor in the value of other items.

Most of the other items seem fair for both servers - I'm aware putting in different values for the servers won't happen. As I think a couple of the items on 1alt need a massive boost. (Scroll of DR for instance sells back to the shop for 50k, so it would need massively upping)

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

I was hoping to see armor bracelets be part of the Platinum Coin system, but Gold Sovereign system might make more sense.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 07:02 PM

It's one of those enigmas. Everyone wants them so they often aren't traded, but after you factor in drop rates and actual traded value. Trashing them (Which is what the Sov / PC system is designed for), for around 250k seems fair. Especially when you factor in they probably aren't sold for that, but much more.

Heck if you wanted to be stingy, you could reduce these values down by say 15%. So a Baron's goes for say 1 Gold 3/4 Silver, and an Emerald gets you 1 Gold 1 Silver. But that's then seriously devaluing them.

#4 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:45 PM

I can't believe I missed this topic.

The Demon Plate is 1-alt only, and Thomas Lambert doesn't exist on there, but I may consider introducing him due to the issue of some drops now being overabundant.

The reason why I haven't included Baron's Bracelets, Bracelets of Hope and Emerald Bracelets is because they are often sought after due to their rarity, and I'm not certain of their current value and if said value is even steady and stable.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1a, multi, thomas, maxwell, sovereign, sov, jewel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users