• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

lol I just realized they're still not up? I thought I remembered reading they would reset every 24 hours or something?

Or did I just miss something and they're perma-gone?

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#2 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

I miss em too now, i wanna see what ya'll been killin especially now we got higher lvl thieves in clan :P

#3 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:08 AM

I miss em too now, i wanna see what ya'll been killin especially now we got higher lvl thieves in clan :P

Not to mention 7 stam magez!
Freek ingame.

#4 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:21 AM

not to mention autotrainers and probably autorollers ;o
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#5 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

WTF You guys have autotrainers and I've been training Placebo up to 35 the normal way? BULLCRAP

Edit: Right..I don't particularly care about the kill list itself. But the ability to hunt with it by knowing the amount of monsters doesn't need to be back. People should look for their pks and play the game instead of taking the easy way out.

Edit2: Before anyone says anything about how they were changed and okay, people (we all know which) would already leave 3+ kill lists open overnight while they slept for, I don't think only a 24 hour refresh would deter them at all.

Edited by Cruxis, 17 April 2010 - 04:51 PM.

#6 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:28 AM

Auto trainers are the only way to do it dontcha know. Not to mention auto clickers.. Or is that why the class that clicks is the most played class!

I can make random accusations too, and throw nonsense theory's behind them.
Freek ingame.

#7 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:13 AM

Woooahhh settle down boys :P
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#8 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:14 AM

:)
Freek ingame.

#9 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:00 AM

:)

Stop sucking up to me, you can cyber dennis without my permission.

#10 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

I miss em too now, i wanna see what ya'll been killin especially now we got higher lvl thieves in clan :)

Not to mention 7 stam magez!

Ironic. :P BTW, I still train in the same familiar places.

not to mention autotrainers and probably autorollers ;o

This is yet unfounded, but we will see at the end of the month when the autotraining program sniffer is ran by JLH. And when they are caught, they can thank one of their own for letting the cat out of the bag.
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#11 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

The kill lists are back now. I think a better solution would be to leave them as normal on main and just remove the number of kills from 1a but leave the monster names.
Autek in game.

#12 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:07 PM

i think the number of kills should be removed atleast... seemed while i was gone the game progression as far as characters go has been alot better... i think it had something to do with the kill list, but also deffinately had to do with the new leveling system...
Apocalypto

#13 Aktar

Aktar
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

To see your boss achievements, type /achievements bosses...who seriously wants to see how many 1000's of monsters then have wasted their time killing. or haven't any of you heard of this command. solution? :P lists were right to be done away with in the start. bad move bringing them back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users