Zerks Hit %

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Evilcloud

Evilcloud
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 07:48 PM

Got a lil question... My warf arch zerker... doesn't hit anywhere near as often as my friends dwarf arch zerker... they have the same dex...

Has anyone else noticed this??

~~¤*~Menelaeus/Darkalliance in NM1A~*¤~~

#2 Stigmata

Stigmata
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 10:58 AM

What your looking at there is pure luck.

If it's basically the same crit (dex wise/level) then it will have the exact same chance to hit as the other.
Ste - Pengant - Stigmata

#3 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:57 AM

This brings me onto another theory I have about NM - That names actually make a difference to the character, well, the letters and their placement do.

I've owned characters in the past that've had such a hard time actually hitting something, and then others, identical, that seem to hit every time. And that isn't just for an hour, two or three, but for the entire time I own the character.

It's similar to the '6-stat crit' situation. I swear the server releases them, or JLH/Pandilex do, press a button and the next roll is a 6 stat crit. Also they always seem to come in twos, never just one 6 stat crit- Anyone else noticed that? (it's an odd number right now cus of inactivity)
I say we tie JLH down, take all his cloths off, and shine a bright light in his ear--
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#4 Eternyte

Eternyte
  • Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:57 PM

I say we tie JLH down, take all his cloths off, and shine a bright light in his ear--

You just want to see J naked.
I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#5 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, but I don't complain. I'm glad JLH let's us play this game for free at all.

ogod

#6 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 11:51 PM

Just spell it up then you will only have to hit 2/3 out of 6 to kill something ;o
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#7 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:46 AM

Yeah, but I don't complain. I'm glad JLH let's us play this game for free at all.

ogod

Wha?

#8 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:49 AM

Nothing, but i'd wipe that brown nuts off your nose if i was you

#9 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:20 PM

This brings me onto another theory I have about NM - That names actually make a difference to the character, well, the letters and their placement do.

I've owned characters in the past that've had such a hard time actually hitting something, and then others, identical, that seem to hit every time. And that isn't just for an hour, two or three, but for the entire time I own the character.

It's similar to the '6-stat crit' situation. I swear the server releases them, or JLH/Pandilex do, press a button and the next roll is a 6 stat crit. Also they always seem to come in twos, never just one 6 stat crit- Anyone else noticed that? (it's an odd number right now cus of inactivity)

I agree with the name thing... its like some older crits and stuff hit harder and more often then others... ?
Page/Memo Beatrix

#10 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:47 PM

I doubt it.

#11 Evilcloud

Evilcloud
  • Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:12 PM

Just spell it up then you will only have to hit 2/3 out of 6 to kill something ;o

Lol i know.... but I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed the this...
~~¤*~Menelaeus/Darkalliance in NM1A~*¤~~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users