1a

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:43 PM

I have been on a few Malok runs on 1a and noticed after winning one of these cool named bracelets that its a rename of barons bracelet.

What I suggest since this Boss is thief only is that the bracelet should be only equippable by thieves and add some bonus stats to thieves. maybe +1 str,  +1 con or +1 dex. Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing the +1 str since my lvl 35 thief needs to b practically spelled up to do any kind of damage at all. What do the players think of this idea?

#2 Justice

Justice
  • Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:09 PM

In my oppinion...only equipable by theives I'd say +1 con. Theives don't have enough con mods. Again, my oppinion. Dex or str is abit op for a bracelet...atleast outside of a quest drop.
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#3 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 03:46 PM

Yea +1 con seems to b fair.

#4 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

is it?....

"Wake Up!!" 

#5 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

Can't ask for to much ya know :-p

#6 alo113

alo113
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

I would be in favor of drastically reducing the drop rate, somewhere on the order of emerald dagger drop rate, and giving it a +1 cons mod. I would also support changing the item into a craft or making level to equip 38.

In my opinion, it's not OP. It's RP. In a role playing world, any person (in this case, a thief) who has dedicated that much time to becoming level 38 (highly proficient at being an assassin) should be able to lurk in the shadows undetected an unlimited amount. I mean c'mon. Thieves get the shaft at bossing. At least let them have the ability to go further than 8 squares in 7 stamina.

¨¨*:·- Sober -·:*¨¨

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users