More Vaults

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 01:35 PM

Idk about every1 else but i personally find it somewhat of a pain to have to always go back to NM just so i can drop something off in my vault. I tried to see first if anyone else had poseted something like this but after 4 pages i decied to just write it.

What I was thinking was that there should be more vaults throught all the different towns...I'm not saying to have each one empty so u can just have a bunch of things throughout all of NM...but like to have an extension of the NM vault in each of the major towns... Airlin, Blackthorn, Resthaven etc...

So it's the same vault that we all have in NM..but just have access to it in every town...

Just thought it would be more of a help i guess...what do you think?

Edited by Kenzaburokamos, 22 April 2005 - 01:36 PM.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 04:45 PM

They say we're too lazy, this is one of those lazy things.

It's been suggested before, doubtful to be put in.

I could suggest that you put the item on site and have a crit in the town you want to get the item to buy it off real quick---
50 gold or so to put it on site for 1 gold, then crit buys and it's in the town you like, with a very little risk.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 07:23 PM

Not a bad idea...just hope nobody would notice i had it on the site so cheap b4 i got it back..lol
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

#4 Vàmpÿrë

Vàmpÿrë
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 12:48 PM

How bout we increase the Volume of items that can be put in the vault, maybe too a 100 item vault cause this game being an alt game we need more space for people that have 40 archs, and need space to put equipts, mana pots, and keys and junk... is that possible?
Just My opinion on the matter.

~Vàmpÿrë~
~Vàmpÿrë~

#5 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:07 PM

More vaults in different towns would be cool, but yeah, like you said, same stuff no matter which city you put it in.

#6 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:19 PM

If you think about how many people play Nightmist and thus how many people use the vaults, the Nightmist council will have to reserve or build an awful lot of space for them. And you should be thankful in that it is free to use their secure storage! In reality it is probably impractical for them to expand storage space to anymore than it is now, from a role-play point of view.

I would support vaults in other cities, but only places such as Silversail, that are very isolated from the other communities in the realm.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#7 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:26 AM

How bout we increase the Volume of items that can be put in the vault, maybe too a 100 item vault cause this game being an alt game we need more space for people that have 40 archs, and need space to put equipts, mana pots, and keys and junk... is that possible?

~Vàmpÿrë~

I see nothing wrong with increasing the vault size by just a bit. I, personally have almost just as many item holders as normal crits. Kind of sad, really. ;s I'm definitely in support for increasing the vault size. I know that was suggested a few times, just not sure what the verdict was.

Crane Posted on Apr 23 2005, 01:19 PM

I would support vaults in other cities, but only places such as Silversail, that are very isolated from the other communities in the realm.

I wouldn't be in support for vaults in Siversail.. just because it seems easy enough to train around that area as it is.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#8 Stitched

Stitched
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:05 AM

how bout ppl stop being so lazy? buy vaults in clan house and such

#9 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:10 AM

how bout ppl stop being so lazy? buy vaults in clan house and such

some ppl dont wanna pay money to clan, that either know it will be sold or never will be sold so they dont wanna donate money they know they arent gonna get it back

Edited by menardi, 01 May 2005 - 07:01 AM.

Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#10 Nocturnal

Nocturnal
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:59 AM

Then they can make their own clan and buy a clan house, that way they know it won't be sold. If they don't want to pay for that then they can just make do with the 50 spaces they have at the moment.
Daffy

#11 Bubba

Bubba
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 08:51 AM

Nightmist has a Council?.... whurr'd
Yeah Thats Right... Im Bubba... The Drunk Redneck... The Man You Meet In Prison... The Pimp On The Streets Of L.A.

#12 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:16 PM

~Vàmpÿrë~

the increased volume is ok but you can just buy a clan vault for that matter and get a mumble on it ... or JLH can increase the clan vaults volume to 150 just a suggestion

Edited by Kakarott, 03 May 2005 - 06:23 PM.

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users