• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:05 AM

Vèrìtãs èt Åèqùìtãs. - Truth and Justice

Firstly i will say, we are a PKK clan. This means that we do NOT attack players randomly, who are just trying to play the game. We do however, attack players who delight in attacking others, and causing a disruption to the population.

This is our moto, and if you cannot live by this, you will not be invited. A new police force, you might say, for the game in itself. We might not be the strongest players in game, but we will damn well do our hardest to protect those people that just want to level and have fun with friends.

If you believe you can conform to our high standards, and join us. Please feel free to post here, and have that fact known. If you are against player killing all together, please post here so we are aware of that.

I also realise that many of us have friends in nightmist, who will pk the newbies! or other people they just dont like. Myself included. Part of being in this clan, is that the clan comes first. Your friends, no matter how long you have known them, or your relationship to them come second. Your clan is your creed and we will do our upmost to support you and help you.

Currently the clan consists of myself, and Cody.

Bad spelling, grammar and use of paragraphs aside,

I look forward to hearing your responses :ph34r:

Jase

Edited by Shera, 16 January 2009 - 01:06 AM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:18 AM

Well, The Crane Temple is officially PKK as well, although at present it is only me who is really active in the clan, and I'm non-PK. Merix has joined up with his mortals, and he's primarily a Pacifist-user, so he's non-PK as well. I would like to propose an alliance.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:19 AM

Agreed. It would be our pleasure crane.
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#4 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:08 AM

Aye, Clan is up and running. Should be sorted by the end of the weekend. Give us a message if your interested.
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users