Photo

Raise Fighter Stam To 7?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: do you think that fighters should get 7 stamin as opposed to 6?

do you think that fighters should get 7 stamin as opposed to 6?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 stalker

stalker
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 07:40 PM

please vote on here cos i want to know what every1 thinks to the idea and no1 else has started a poll about it (and no i didnt come up with the idea i just thought id make a poll about it after reading it on the zerker part *spits on zerkers*) :)
A wise man once told me that if you dont hurt people they wont hurt you........................he lied so i killed him

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 08:21 PM

Nooo!!

This is a stupid idea. People will just complain and then try boosting other classes stamina.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 gnr and safety hazard

gnr and safety hazard
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 09:58 PM

NO

#4 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 10:32 PM

Fighters are underpowered but giving them more stam isnt the solution

#5 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 11:38 PM

Bad idea. No.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#6 Mastah_Fluff

Mastah_Fluff
  • Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 02:11 AM

No, seriously man...oom
Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy
Evil Zoloft King of Un-Certain Insanity

#7 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 02:19 AM

Fighters arent so bad with the correct equipment a fighter can own :)
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#8 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 02:30 AM

So your telling me that I don't have the correct equipment?... Err...
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#9 surkillalot

surkillalot
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 04:16 AM

Yes that what hes tellin you

o ya NO if you give them more stam like alone said then everyone would want more stam on there class plus that would defeat the perpuse of have beserkers wouldnt it......
Good Vs. Evil who will win???

No images allowed in signatures - Crane

#10 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 06:20 PM

sorry I should have elaborated on what I was getting at . . . .

a fighter with cobalt and a couple of bracelets can be a pretty tough opponent . . .

and even a fighter with basic equipment can tear a berserker to pieces 1 on 1
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#11 stalker

stalker
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:33 PM

ok dont worry just wanted to know what pplz thought lol o well it dont matter ne ways
A wise man once told me that if you dont hurt people they wont hurt you........................he lied so i killed him

#12 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 08:11 AM

if the fighter got its stamina raised to 7 then the other classes would want theirs raised (like alone said) and it could just keep going and going and going and stamina would not help anything
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#13 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 01:01 AM

lol they dont really need 7 stam but they do need to hit a little higher : /
Page/Memo Beatrix

#14 fester919

fester919
  • Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 07:57 PM

No
Crits Helius
I am the old felicity, if i were on your friend add helius plz.

#15 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:50 AM

No.

What the what?

#16 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 02:22 PM

a fighter with cobalt and a couple of bracelets can be a pretty tough opponent . . .

So, you spend over 10 mill gold on items and your only 'pretty tough'? Thats bullnuts. They should be far better than 'pretty tough' if they have the best weapon in the game.

#17 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 09:00 PM

So, you spend over 10 mill gold on items and your only 'pretty tough'? Thats bullnuts. They should be far better than 'pretty tough' if they have the best weapon in the game.

I think what was meant was... "they're good, even if the weapon/armor that you have isnt the best you can get for that level.

For example.... i could have much better armor on my fighter. But he still does okay.

What the what?

#18 Thrice

Thrice
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 09:19 PM

I don't care :)

#19 iggy

iggy
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 04:45 PM

No.
Why?
7 is pointless...they only get like 1 more hit in the first round...after that, it's still 4 stam regen.
so 8 stam then?
no, that would seriously overpower them

what fighters really need is a unique skill ....parry and riposte -- as mentioned by other player sound nice ofcourse the % rate have to be mod so it won't overpower fighters.

#20 Chewbob

Chewbob
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 01:31 PM

No.
Why?
7 is pointless...they only get like 1 more hit in the first round...after that, it's still 4 stam regen.
so 8 stam then?
no, that would seriously overpower them

what fighters really need is a unique skill ....parry and riposte -- as mentioned by other player sound nice ofcourse the % rate have to be mod so it won't overpower fighters.

Why not just rename them warriors and start calling this Revelation?

#21 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 08:56 PM

keep in mind, not all players no what Revelation is. Not all players care what revelation is.

Personally, I dont know, and I dont care. Nightmist is Nightmist, not revelation, and this will not change because Revelation and Nightmist have common traits (whether they be many, or few), they are seperate gamesPeople need to stop using that as an argument, and come up with a better one.

Stamina is not the issue with fighters. The issue is that all you can do is attack. There are no special skills, no nothing. What people should be asking about is "What can we give to fighters? What abilities or traits can we give them to set them apart from all the other classes?"

and before anyone says "give them 7 stamina", i mean, without altering stamina.

I like the suggested idea of counter attacking...

What the what?

#22 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 03:19 PM

lmao
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#23 dec

dec
  • Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:42 PM

fighters are ok, with my lvl 23 i owned a lvl 25 zerker 4 times
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poem write you!

Belzabar in-game

#24 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 15 April 2004 - 11:03 AM

no
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#25 Omniscient

Omniscient
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 12:52 PM

7 stam would be a bad change.

While fighters could use a little help, I also don't really think they should get any kind of usable skill. It's nice to have one class that doesn't have to worry at all about skills or spells, especially for people new to the game.

#26 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 16 April 2004 - 05:39 PM

fighters are ok, with my lvl 23 i owned a lvl 25 zerker 4 times

fighters dominate zerkers

the point is that vs cleric spelled/hypno ranger/spelled druid they hit for 15s-30s if arch :)

btw I STILL think stances should be added in
that would be MAJOR bad ass

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 16 April 2004 - 05:41 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#27 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 09:18 AM

no you just like human fighters thats where your problem is deval
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#28 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 April 2004 - 11:52 PM

Im going to be extremely blunt here, because Im tired of these kind of people...

/t chewbob Shut the f*ck up... This is not revelation, and never will be. So drop it...

/t kar Your a moron... Add something to the goddamn post, or dont post at all... And if you do choose to add something, add something beyond 'I dun think dees mak meh incinvble so me sya no' Sorry... I had to say it.

And on the 7 stamina thing. Its a bad idea, Fighters can hold their own with 6 stamina... Hell My little guy fighter holds his own just fine with only 3 stamina... What fighters need at the highers levels IS as someone stated, combat abilities such as parry and riposte. Also, Stances has been suggested so many times, and Its such a wicked awesome idea for fighters... I still dont know why It hasnt been put in.

Bottom line, Fighters dont need more stamina, or better equipment. They need combat abilities.
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

#29 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:51 PM

I think what was meant was... "they're good, even if the weapon/armor that you have isnt the best you can get for that level.

If he meant that he would have said it.

As said, raising fighters stamina to 7 isn't a good idea. Can't be assed in posting reasons, just look at other peoples posts.

#30 SuperStar

SuperStar
  • Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 09:06 PM

7stam would make a fighter untouchable, i dont like this idea, i think this idea should be dropped and locked, its pointless to even post something like this cuz it wouldnt happen,ever.... so before u decide to make a topic like this, u should put some serious thought into cuz this was juss a waste :)
¦¦ i got the sickest vendetta when it come to the chedda... nucca you play with my paper, you gonna meet my barretta ¦¦

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users