• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

Masta's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class IV Knight. Str: 21, Int: 15, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 11, Lev: 34, Exp: 906,937,511, HP: 447, MP: 0, Stm: 7.
This character has been a level 34 Fighter, with 447 HP.

Posted because of the level up I just got.

Masta is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class IV Knight. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other a Patron Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He has a Baron's Bracelet around his wrist. He is wearing a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Ring of Thunder, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Steel Boots. He is a member (bater) of Ðårk Å££Ïånçê and he is in a healthy condition.

Edited by Masta, 19 April 2009 - 09:25 PM.

#2 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:55 AM

Mirror's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Class II Knight. Str: 18, Int: 14, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 32, Exp: 476,560,996, HP: 376, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Mirror is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class II Knight. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and an Anubis Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Feral Choker. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Armored Boots. He is a member (-×»ºEliteº«×-) of ~*The Crypt*~ and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Class I Knight. Str: 18, Int: 19, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 15, Lev: 31, Exp: 387,841,351, HP: 359, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 31 Fighter, with 359 HP

Stallion is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class I Knight. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and an Anubis Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Feral Choker. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Armored Boots. He is a member (-×»ºEliteº«×-) of ~*The Crypt*~ and he is in a healthy condition.
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#3 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:30 PM

Lol, is it worrying how similar they look?

Both Halfling fighters with exact same equips and only 1 level difference. Both got around the hp you would expect for their levels too!

EDIT: Masta has an extra 40million xp which is cool, takes him rather close to the 1bill mark! Also nearer to catching up Wes who is halfway to 36 :P

Edited by Masta, 01 May 2009 - 06:31 PM.

#4 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:11 PM

he just copies and pastes the lookovers and changes the name
Page me on Heritage

#5 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:27 PM

don't hate that you dont have mirror/stallion jay and thats the actual equips both of them have on, feel free to /page me ingame if you wanna see the lookovers

but grats "masta"

#6 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:12 PM

and this topic is about actively played fighters josh..not ones you log on just to post stats lol
Page me on Heritage

#7 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:48 PM

I do.. somewhat

#8 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:35 PM

Ah well, just interesting to see I aint the best fighter on nightmist yet...

I am getting closer though :) Shame theres no Edge of the Eclipse :P Woulda loved that on Masta, he might actually be able to train easier then instead of being pk fodder :wub:

#9 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:29 PM

God_Of_Death's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class V Knight. Str: 21, Int: 15, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 15, Chr: 14, Lev: 35, Exp: 1,335,773,037, HP: 466, MP: 0, Stm: 7.
This character has been a level 35 Fighter, with 466 HP.

God_Of_Death is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class V Knight. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sword of Existence, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Alacrity. He has a Bracelet of Antimagic and a Bracelet of Antimagic around his wrists. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Ring of Noel, a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Steel Boots. He is a Founder (Wes!) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.

Thought I'd add my part in if I'm not too late!
I'll add the SoE is not mine, it's temporarily traded for 500k.

#10 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

Lol, its ok to have a loan of an SoE now and then for your training Wes !!

Masta has an additional 25million to when I last said he did too. Trying to start getting other crits stronger too like Wes is. So I doubt we will catch the best one on multi. I saw it was Level 37 now !!! With 2billion xp

#11 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:34 AM

Bump for this topic. Does anyone from multi know how OnlyMe is doing on multi? His HP On TopHP is wrong as it says 467 @ 37, when he had 467 @ 35?

Curious to see if it is working for him getting it past GM

#12 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

He's a she, and as far as I know she hasn't played for a while now. Only occasionally logs on to stop it from going inactive.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#13 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:05 PM

Masta's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class IV Knight. Str: 21, Int: 15, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 16, Chr: 11, Lev: 34, Exp: 1,064,700,920, HP: 447, MP: 0, Stm: 7.

Masta is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class IV Knight. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other a Runic Bracers. He is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits a Rune of Mercury. He has a Baron's Bracelet around his wrist. He is wearing a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Ring of Thunder, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Steel Boots. He is a Leader (bater) of Ðårk Å££Ïånçê and he is in a healthy condition.

Edited by Masta, 11 June 2009 - 05:06 PM.

#14 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

Just thought I would shamlessly bump an old post of mine. I have earnt well over 100mill XP more and unfortunately am now in the situation of desperately needing tokens again! I am well into my red XP and soon will cap out. So if anyone reading this could spare a moment to help. I am planning to do it tuesday or wednesday (I need another 3 tokens)

-Luke

EDIT: Have managed to obtain all 5 - Obtained 3 tokens today and had a tough time with it. But that is half of the fun. Thanks to everyone who helped. Cost me a fair bit more than I thought but I'm there now!

Ideally in the next 2-3 days I'll give people an improved lookover of my character at level 35 and hopefully with the #1 fighter trophy

Edited by Masta, 12 July 2009 - 09:21 PM.

#15 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:24 PM

Masta is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class V Knight. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Rose Blade, the other a Runic Bracers. He is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits a Rune of Mercury. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Ring of Thunder, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Steel Boots. He is a Leader (bater) of Ðårk Å££Ïånçê and he is in a healthy condition.

You have increased to Level 35, and gained 25Hp!

472Hp :P 104AC

-Luke

#16 Hustle

Hustle
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:28 PM

fighter power!

#17 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:01 PM

Achievement Completed: Wilder Riches - Purchase a Cobalt Staff of the Winds

You know this will be on God_Of_Death.
Fighters ftw!

Though I've sold armor and am in 1.3mil debt still, ah well.
Cobalt + fighter = King Nub ruler of Nubland woooo!

#18 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:28 AM

Gen_Tavare is a Male Elf Archmaster Fighter. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Runic Bracers. He is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. He has a Bracelet of Antimagic and a Bracelet of Antimagic around his wrists. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Wizard Cuffs on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Founder (1a's only Archmaster Elf Fighter) of ÕÇÇîÐü$ ÐÌVÌ§Ä and he is in a healthy condition.

thought id blow my lil elf horn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users