Post Your 31+

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

Fallen is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class IV Knight. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Scepter of Balance, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Triplex Amulet. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Fire, a Ring of Fire, a Ring of Fire, a Ring of Fire, and Gauntlets of Virtue on his hands. His feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots. He is a Founder (~|~h€ G®€ã~|~ ÇåñåÐiåñ) of ~*The Crypt*~ and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class IV Knight. Str: 21, Int: 13, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 15, Chr: 17, Lev: 33, Exp: 717,104,361, HP: 423, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#2 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:19 PM

Rapist

Doing much more damage?

#3 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:26 AM

Wouldnt say alot more damage.... seems to not miss and the extra hp is sweet :)

#4 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:50 AM

Alicia is a Female Human Archmaster Class II Knight. She looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Spiked Shield. She is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects her head. Around her neck sits a Silver Amulet. She has a Hook and a Hook around her wrists. Her feet are protected by Steel Boots. She is a member (Íññ€® Çït¥ §pøv€r) of Midnight Thorns and she is in a healthy condition.

362hp

Punching at the mo, all my spare halberds are at the mayor and havnt got round to bringing one back...

#5 «™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»

«™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:54 AM

Chewbacca is a Female Dwarf Archmaster Class II Knight. She looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand she holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Shield of Lust. She is wearing a Conqueror's Armor, and a Helm of Triumph protects her head. Around her neck sits a Hades Amulet. She is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Resilient Gloves on her hands. Her feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. She is a member (·.,¸¸,.·´Dîamõnd~ïn~thê~Rough`·.,¸¸,.·´) of Midnight Thorns and she is in a healthy condition.

Chewbacca's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Archmaster Class II Knight. Str: 21, Int: 17, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 9, Lev: 31, Exp: 346,353,390, HP: 372, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 31 Fighter, with 372 HP.
Why is it you can sue a cigarette company for cancer, McDonalds for getting fat, but you cant sue Smirnoff for all the ugly people youve slept with?!

#6 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

Beatrix:

Race/Class: Female Halfling Archmaster Class V Knight. Str: 18, Int: 17, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 34, Exp: 860,482,743, HP: 430, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Got uber gains after arch aswell as seen :)
Si Senior!

#7 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:27 PM

Prankster
Male Halfling Archmaster Class II Knight (lvl 31)
18 19 21 18 18 19
350 HP
Prankster is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class II Knight. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Alacrity. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Gauntlets of Virtue on his hands. His feet are protected by Steel Boots. He is a member (Speak softly and carry a big stick and hefty shield.) of The Vision and he is in a healthy condition.

Lancaster
Male Halfling Archmaster Class IV Knight (lvl 33)
18 15 21 18 18 12
387 HP
Lancaster is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class IV Knight. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Patron Shield. He is wearing a Conqueror's Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Hermes. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Gauntlets of Virtue on his hands. His feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots. He is a Founder (Original Prankster) of The Vision and he is in a healthy condition.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#8 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:42 PM

Zalure:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class III Knight. Str: 21, Int: 16, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 7, Lev: 32, Exp: 604,466,786, HP: 401, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 32 Fighter, with 401 HP.

not really mine, was given to me by kev/weird for those who remember him :)
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#9 §exy ßabe

§exy ßabe
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 08:53 PM

Onlyme's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Dwarf Grandmaster Class I Knight. Str: 21, Int: 10, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 11, Chr: 17, Lev: 35, Exp: 1,510,035,620, HP: 467, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 35 Fighter, with 467 HP.

Onlyme is a Female Dwarf Grandmaster Class I Knight. She looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Runic Bracers. She is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects her head. Around her neck sits an Amulet of Hermes. She has a bracelet with the inscription "If only I had another soul to sell to Pandilex I could get the matching earings!" and a Bracelet of Hope around her wrists. She is wearing an Arachnae's Band, an Arachnae's Band, a Ring of Fire, a Diamond Wedding Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on her hands. Her feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots. She is a Leader (~Oråclê of Àthênå~) of 300 and she is in a healthy condition.

<3
Onlyme Ingame. <3

#10 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:30 AM

:)

#11 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:47 AM

Harmison - You have increased to level 31, and gained 24 hp.

my 2nd l31+ fighter, 9th l31+ crit overall :)

#12 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Finally only half a billion xp behind Wes now, so I thought it would justify a forum post

Masta - 21 15 18 21 16 11 - 426Hp - Class III Knight - 807Mill xp

Will post a proper updated post once I hit 34 which won't be too long I hope.

#13 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:06 AM

Mirror's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Class II Knight. Str: 18, Int: 14, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 32, Exp: 476,560,996, HP: 376, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

Mirror is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class II Knight. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and an Anubis Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Feral Choker. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Armored Boots. He is a member (-×»ºEliteº«×-) of ~*The Crypt*~ and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Class I Knight. Str: 18, Int: 19, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 15, Lev: 31, Exp: 387,841,351, HP: 359, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 31 Fighter, with 359 HP

Stallion is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class I Knight. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and an Anubis Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Feral Choker. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Armored Boots. He is a member (-×»ºEliteº«×-) of ~*The Crypt*~ and he is in a healthy condition.
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#14 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

ok how much of those lookovers did you edit this time, josh? lol
Page me on Heritage

#15 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:33 AM

He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sovereign Sword, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Sentinel Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and an Anubis Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Feral Choker. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Armored Boots. He is a member (-×»ºEliteº«×-) of ~*The Crypt*~ and he is in a healthy condition.

^^that bit is copypasted np
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#16 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

both have those equips, lol

i copied and pasted the same thing twice, because after the showstats i was being lazy about relogging stallion to get his actual lookover with those equips

and if i was gonna edit their look overs, wouldnt i throw in roas? lol

#17 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

actually if u edited it would be like

in one hand he has a sovrin sword and the other has a sentinel shiled. He is wearing a armor and a helmet is on his head. he has 4 crs and govs. pwn
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#18 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:01 PM

lmao yeah thats what it'd be :ph34r:

#19 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:22 PM

I was in here, but I deleted my post. I'm gonna make a fresh one as a lot of people have forgotten about this thread.

Interested to see which fighters are still being played. A Lot of people have Class I+ fighters that sit idly in accounts.

#20 herbacious

herbacious
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

Eternyte's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class I Knight. Str: 21, Int: 17, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 10, Lev: 31, Exp: 357,673,183, HP: 376, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 31 Fighter, with 376 HP.

Eternyte is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class I Knight. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Rose Blade, the other a Patron Shield. He is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Bloodstone. He has a Friendship Bracelet and a Friendship Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing an Ilythiiri Anth, a Ring of Hatred, an Ilythiiri Anth, an Ilythiiri Anth, and Infused Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Leader (FNG) of La Pureza De Mal and he has been healthy wounded.
Eternyte in game Main or 1A.

#21 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

Hiyori's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Halfling Grandmaster Class IV Knight. Str: 18, Int: 17, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 39, Exp: 4,126,157,658, HP: 535, MP: 0, Stm: 8.
This character can still be /reset.
This character has been a level 26 Fighter, with 285 HP.
You looked yourself over.
Hiyori is a Female Halfling Grandmaster Class IV Knight. She looks extremely strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand she holds an Edge of the Eclipse, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Dragon Shield. She is wearing a Runic Armor, and an Anubis Mask protects her head. Around her neck sits an Amulet of Lag Protection. She has an Emerald Bracelet and an Emerald Bracelet around her wrists. She is wearing a Diamond Wedding Ring, a White Ring, a White Ring, a White Ring, and Gauntlets of Virtue on her hands. Her feet are protected by Executioner's Boots. She is a Founder (Rappy) of La Pureza De Mal and she has been slightly wounded.

Kane's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Class II Knight. Str: 21, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 32, Exp: 469,416,208, HP: 416, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
This character has been a level 32 Fighter, with 416 HP.
You looked yourself over.
Kane is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Class II Knight. He looks extremely strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds an Edge of the Eclipse, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Dragon Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and an Anubis Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Lag Protection. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Speckled Band, a Speckled Band, a Speckled Band, a Speckled Band, and Bewitched Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Vindicator's Boots. He is a member (Warning: Marijuana causes short-term memory loss.) of La Pureza De Mal and he is in a healthy condition.
Jaded ingame.

#22 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:45 AM

Gen_Tavare's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Archmaster Class II Knight. Str: 18, Int: 17, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 15, Lev: 32, Exp: 460,032,863, HP: 363, MP: 0, Stm: 7.

This character has been a level 32 Fighter, with 363 HP.

Gen_Tavare is a Male Elf Archmaster Class II Knight. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Corrosion Blade, the other a Runic Bracers. He is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Hades Amulet. He has a Bracelet of Antimagic and a Bracelet of Antimagic around his wrists. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Wizard Cuffs on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Founder of ÕÇÇîÐü$ ÐÌVÌ§Ä and he is in a healthy condition.

Edited by Silk, 06 February 2012 - 04:47 AM.

#23 Pok

Pok
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Kongol's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Half-Orc Archmaster Class I Knight. Str: 22, Int: 15, Dex: 17, Con: 22, Wis: 13, Chr: 8, Lev: 31, Exp: 423,225,094, HP: 396, MP: 0, Stm: 7.
This character has been a level 31 Fighter, with 396 HP.

Kongol is a Male Half-Orc Archmaster Class I Knight. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Cobalt Staff of the Winds, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Patron Shield. He is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Lag Protection. He has a Bracelet of Hope and a Bracelet of Hope around his wrists. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Metallic Greaves. He is a member (absolute chaos) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.

#24 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Only bad kids use half orc fighters
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#25 Pok

Pok
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

lawl horcs rape man

#26 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

Bad, bad kids...

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#27 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

Update

Gen_Tavare is a Male Elf Archmaster Class III Knight. He looks strong, wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time, the other a Runic Bracers. He is wearing a Runic Armor, and a Knight's Facemask protects his head. Around his neck sits a Hades Amulet. He has a Bracelet of Antimagic and a Bracelet of Antimagic around his wrists. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Founder (I Am Sasha Fierce) of ÕÇÇîÐü$ ÐÌVÌ§Ä and he is in a healthy condition.

Gained a modest 20 when i lvld. 383 hp now

#28 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

You need gold... ditch those boots of time, bro.

Sexy lil nubbins otherwise tho.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#29 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

HP is trash but by far my favorite alt.

Race/Class: Male Half-Orc Archmaster Class V Knight. Str: 22, Int: 15, Dex: 16, Con: 22, Wis: 13, Chr: 5, Lev: 35, Exp: 1,468,116,611, HP: 493, MP: 0, Stm: 7.

Sword is a Male Half-Orc Archmaster Class V Knight. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and ugly. In one hand he holds an Arctic Cutlass, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Dragon Shield. He is wearing a Bone Plate, and an Anubis Mask protects his head. Around his neck sits an Ashen Talisman. He has an Emerald Bracelet and an Emerald Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Platinum Wedding Ring, a White Ring, a Speckled Band, a Ring of Fire, and Gauntlets of Virtue on his hands. His feet are protected by Executioner's Boots. He is a member (-×»º-Th€-ïmmørta£-€mÞ€rør-º«×-) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë

27 str with current equips :lol:

Sword>Kongol?
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#30 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hercules's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Archmaster Class III Knight. Str: 18, Int: 17, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 12, Lev: 33, Exp: 834,836,709, HP: 390, MP: 0, Stm: 7.
This character has been a level 33 Fighter, with 390 HP.

Hercules is a Male Halfling Archmaster Class III Knight. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Blade of Time, the other a Patron Shield. He is wearing a Conqueror's Armor, and a Helm of Triumph protects his head. Around his neck sits a Hades Amulet. He has a Bracelet of Hope and a Bracelet of Hope around his wrists. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a member (Wâ§tê Ñõt, Wåñt Ñøt) of ÕÇÇîÐü$ ÐÌVÌ§Ä and he is in a healthy condition.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users