New Wep For Fighters... Magewood Sabre

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 02:47 PM

Base damage: 26, Can be used by: fighters, paladins, Description: . Level needed to equip it: 28, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

add Magewood Sabre as a 1% for captain wylsen

plan to get people actually going to captain and maybe some useing fighters/pallies

or have it bought in ss only for 500k or if you really wanna be evil about it have it be bought in the advanced mana shop before captain wylsen for 500k would be quite a risk to move around with 500k (this would be best I think)

wep for 2 least used classes
this way pallies and fighters wouldent only be used by people with bot and csotw and its sort of like adament warhammer but for fighters and pallies instead just 1 bd boost small dmg boost but doesnt ruin point of getting csotw or a bot for the massive base dmg just something a notch above rose blade and hally basicly

if the most over powered class can get extra 1 base dmg boost I am sure 2 ones that need some sort of boost could get a 1 base dmg boost esp if its 1% off a hard *** annoying boss or 500k in some shop (adament for zerks is 250?)

dunno just wanted to put another good idea up that will never get put ingame :unsure:

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 09 January 2005 - 02:49 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#2 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:24 PM

I like it it helps balance fighters/pally's a bit but even with this im not sure who would want to pay 500k for 1 base damage and especially on the worst to classes in the game....And for the way you can get it the best is 500k to the mana shop

Edited by menardi, 09 January 2005 - 05:28 PM.

Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#3 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:40 PM

i like it, seem a little pricey, but good idea..
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users