Anyone Remember Me?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 busta_newb

busta_newb
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 11:00 PM

As the title says, does anyone i used to know still play Nightmist?

#2 xvision

xvision
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 08:57 AM

i have glimpse memory of your forum name, but i dont remember your main crit.

catch me on Excon. peace

#3 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:04 AM

GRANNYS HOUSE OF PAIN!!!!!!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#4 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:47 AM

one day a innocent crit(named congradulations_jism) was trying to sell a 4 stat elf when all of a sudden JLH appears out of nowhere and teleports him to jail while giveing out a evil laugh.
when congradulatioins_jism got to jail he met activision, who was in jail for the same reason.but this man had evil thoughts.
congradulation was starting to get afraid so he rolls on the floor.when he gets up he regrets his decioson as he wipes the white gunk from his undies.
Congradulations gets bored and starts to scroll again, then activision complains to JHL and congradulations gets banned, congradulations cries out unjust, he walks up to JLH and smacks him, raises his hands in the air and yells UNBANN ME, now or there will be consiquences!!!

NOW IT IS UR TURN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

ahahaha
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#5 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 01:55 AM

uh i remember you on the forums lol. does anyone remember me ;)?
I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#6 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 10:18 AM

one day a innocent crit(named congradulations_jism) was trying to sell a 4 stat elf when all of a sudden JLH appears out of nowhere and teleports him to jail while giveing out a evil laugh.
when congradulatioins_jism got to jail he met activision, who was in jail for the same reason.but this man had evil thoughts.
congradulation was starting to get afraid so he rolls on the floor.when he gets up he regrets his decioson as he wipes the white gunk from his undies.
Congradulations gets bored and starts to scroll again, then activision complains to JHL and congradulations gets banned, congradulations cries out unjust, he walks up to JLH and smacks him, raises his hands in the air and yells UNBANN ME, now or there will be consiquences!!!

NOW IT IS UR TURN TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!

ahahaha

lol I remember that post
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#7 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:50 PM

uh i remember you on the forums lol. does anyone remember me :wub:?

Do I ever!

;) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#8 busta_newb

busta_newb
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:39 AM

;) That was a funny story.. should update it though.. *plans on working on that*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users