• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#151 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:24 PM

lol, Johns been at the game so long he cant call pandilex simon :ph34r:

Thats because if someone new is looking at the forum and JLH says "Simon" they'll be like "omgwtf whos simon?"

But yet again if they new, they might not know how to find out whos staff :(

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#152 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:56 PM

lol, i was trying to be funny... TRYING!?!?!?!?! stop being serious.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#153 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:56 PM

Sorry, sarcasm dosn't show up much to me on with text...

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#154 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:58 PM

Yeh, well you should know that i'm never to serious on this forum...
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#155 THC

THC
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:54 PM

I'd spawn a Rappy. :( But I'd like to see an older player.. who knows the game, and knows what makes the game fun for the players. Someone like
(In no particular order) Gaddy, Fearless, Eternyte, Quark, Anarchy, Cuba, Air, Sour, Sleeping.. and Me :ph34r: I believe that all of those players would make good Staff. Happy Hunting.
Such a fool to think that i could wake you from your slumber,
that i could actually heal you,
Sleeping Beauty

#156 Bunny

Bunny
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:38 AM

I vote Squee, hes by far, the nicest guy ingame.. have never seen him swear or miss spell something and is pretty much active and im sure if he was staff he'd be more active. Hes always helping people and helps the game with pics and descriptions.

I think I'm with you actually on this one. Assuming Squee has time between RL commitments and nightmist.

If not, probably Aeryn, but then inlies another problem, with time management.

If none of the above, I believe Tony/Fearless would be someone who could possibly get the job done fairly, and easily, and as a bonus, he has more time than the other two.

Edited by Bunny, 14 February 2006 - 08:40 AM.

#157 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 11:33 PM

I have worked out (i think) who I would like to see on the staff this time round, and there are 8 of you on my list.
The next step is where Pandilex and I work out who from the list doesn't make it. (We may hire any amount of staff between 1 and 8)
Naturally you won't be told who is on the list and who isn't, although I have talked to some people about staffing, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything :( (so don't go telling people you think you've got on the team).

This thread is now locked, you'll find out within a few days hopefully who is joining the team (if they want to join of course!).
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users