Photo

Staff Nominations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#31 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:27 AM

i wud nominate myself if i could :-(
but i think few people would totally fit the case, i think gaddy and aeryn + joe all fit the descriptions but i would not want 2 lose them as active players from the game

Edited by Foxie, 29 January 2006 - 02:29 AM.

On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#32 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:43 AM

final universe, i did say at the top of my post what the staff(s) to be hired would mainly be doing :(
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#33 Gunshow

Gunshow
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:26 AM

I vote for the Dream Team...Gaddy and Mono!

Of course my vote doesn't count anymore since I don't play, and I have no idea if either would even want to be staff, but that's who will win if the Nightmist community gets lucky.

And I strongly vote against Deimos if anyone was thinking of nominating him, he'd distract all the other staffers with his sexiness.

#34 eclypse

eclypse
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:27 AM

jamie and mark!!!!
Adultery/Pistol Ingame

#35 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:42 AM

Wow was pretty neat seeing my name on the list much :( ......

I personally would put my vote for Mono (joe) I have had the pleasure of playing with joe since we both started playing Nightmist <Years ago> and he has always had great ideas/thoughts on how to improve and get things done in a efficient manner.

I also had the pleasure of being co-founders in 2 clans with Joe one being Midnight Thorns and the other The Crypt ( :ph34r: to both btw) we were both involved with Midnight Thorns when it was a very active guild of players of all ages and levels...and like with any large groups of people in one spot troubles from time to time arise, joe would always try his best to get the problem sorted as best as possible with trying to keep both peoples interest in mind, Witch I am quite sure would be a great asset for a staff position.

Further more I believe Mono/joes Knowledge of the game is really 2nd to none especially when it comes to areas, secrets, discovering/exploring, equippment, exp pod, and problem solving. Joe has always been a die hard Nightmist player and one of the most important things of all is active on the game and can always be found in the relm.

Joe meets all requirements Listed above. On a personal note Joe is a stand up guy with personal attributes that would contribute to the NightMist staff team greatly, and you can consider this post to be a personal refreance on my behalf.

Good luck with filling the position and to all people that have a shot at it.

Brian

Edited by fallen, 29 January 2006 - 03:52 AM.

we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#36 Gunshow

Gunshow
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:53 AM

Wow was pretty neat seeing my name on the list much  :( ......

I personally would put my vote for Mono (joe) I have had the pleasure of playing with joe since we both started playing Nightmist <Years ago> and he has always had great ideas/thoughts on how to improve and get things done in a efficient manner.

I also had the pleasure of being in 2 clans with Joe one being Midnight Thorns and the other The Crypt ( :ph34r:  to both btw) we were both involved with Midnight Thorns when it was a very active guild of players of all ages and levels...and like with any large groups of people in one spot troubles from time to time arise, joe would always try his best to get the problem sorted as best as possible with trying to keep both peoples interest in mind, Witch I am quite sure would be a great asset for a staff position.

Further more I believe Mono/joes Knowledge of the game is really 2nd to none especially when it comes to areas, secrets, discovering/exploring, equippment, exp pod, and problem solving. Joe has always been a die hard Nightmist player and one of the most important things of all is active on the game and can always be found in the relm.

Joe meets all requirements Listed above. On a personal note Joe is a stand up guy with personal attributes that would contribute to the NightMist staff team greatly, and you can consider this post to be a personal refreance on my behalf.

Good luck with filling the position and to all people that have a shot at it.

Brian

Well, with a reference like that, how's Mono not going to win?

Mono for President!

#37 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:59 AM

mark aka scripto...

#38 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 04:20 AM

Ok only one person I can think of (Though having gareth back would be nice) Aeryn is the only person who fits the bill However he is not on as much as you might like so that could be a problem.
But all in all definitly Aeryn enough said.

#39 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 04:38 AM

people who are active....i nominate Joe, Curatio joe that is :(

i vote Jared(for reasons many stated above Simon), but on 2 conditions
1) he gives me his stuff cuz he wont be needing it anymore
2) he gets 2 make next area

@nd Wtf is wrong w/ tlkin like dis?

and i can read....i think

Edited by combusta, 29 January 2006 - 04:50 AM.

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#40 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 04:47 AM

I conclude that people can't read.....

What's the point in posting 'I vote bob'. I have no idea who bob is. Character names or forum names might be useful...

Also post a REASON!
If you build it, they will come.

#41 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 04:57 AM

Ok reason for Aeryn is that he is always helpful, never says anything rude to anyone and is always willing to help and as an added bonus I believe him to be the most intellegent person in the whole game of nightmist. (No offense meant to anyone)

#42 Guest_Spine_*

Guest_Spine_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:21 AM

I'd like to see bob for staff.
his name is a paralelogram, 'nuff said.

#43 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:46 AM

i would like to see Tony aka Fearless and Gaddy up there and also maybe dev..

They all fit the things you said and they all good players and got good understanding of the game in all ways....
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#44 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:46 AM

Right

I would love to vote for for Aeryn, I feel he would fit the bill perfectly but I feel like reserving my vote as I wouldn’t like to see such a friendly active player fall from grace.

I don’t know if any one else notices but the night mist community is like the British media, take a respectable friendly person, and pick all the tinyest faults until they crack and eventually quit all together.

That said out of all the people on the list aeryn would make the best staff member, so I support the jump from mod to staff if aeryn feels he can cope with the criticism.

My reasons for voting are stated clearly by many other people on the thread - no point in repeating others comments

Edit (lol thx for that jarad, unfortunately i am unknown to most people, a poor speller and busy at uni :()

Edited by Snoopy, 29 January 2006 - 11:01 AM.

If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#45 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:58 AM

gaz/piggy would be a good staffer as well...
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#46 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:58 AM

Right

I would love to vote for for Aeryn, I feel he would fit the bill perfectly but I feel like reserving my vote as I wouldn’t like to see such a friendly active player fall from grace.

I don’t know if any one else notices but the night mist community is like the British media, take a respectable friendly person, and pick all the tinyest faults until they crack and eventually quit all together.

That said out of all the people on the list aeryn would make the best staff member, so I support the jump from mod to staff if aeryn feels he can cope with the criticism.

supported
i vote for aeryn
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

#47 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 11:05 AM

Piggy for staff! He helps noobies, he doesn't talk like normal nm ppl, he's nice to ppl, doesn't swear unless he's REALLY pissed off, shared with him for a long time, didn't steal anything. i actuall left and when i came back he gave me somet stuff i wanted.

Has a big imagination, because he's still young. and doesnt get bothered when ppl pregnant dog at him.

so in final: GAZ FOR STAFF!!!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#48 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:07 PM

Mono/Aeryn...

They are fair, respectable players and i think they would be good staff.

#49 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:11 PM

Piggy for staff! He helps noobies, he doesn't talk like normal nm ppl, he's nice to ppl, doesn't swear unless he's REALLY pissed off, shared with him for a long time, didn't steal anything. i actuall left and when i came back he gave me somet stuff i wanted.

Has a big imagination, because he's still young. and doesnt get bothered when ppl pregnant dog at him.

so in final: GAZ FOR STAFF!!!

I agree. :(
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#50 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:40 PM

I vote Squee, hes by far, the nicest guy ingame.. have never seen him swear or miss spell something and is pretty much active and im sure if he was staff he'd be more active. Hes always helping people and helps the game with pics and descriptions.

#51 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:33 PM

I vote Mark(scripto) and Tony(Fearless) as they are both genuine nice people and have a fair sense of judgement

Edited by Dark, 29 January 2006 - 03:33 PM.

#52 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 04:50 PM

joe hands down, mono is an awesome dude and would be great to see him as a staff, i would not like to see another crane (aeryn bein staff) we dont need another one of those
Primex ingame

#53 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:11 PM

I would have to say I would like to see Aeryn as staff.
I would nomintate him because he seems to be a person with integrity and morals.
I also havent ever read anywhere or seen that he was untrustworthy, or spiteful.

He seems to be the only person nominated so far that I can honestly say Id like to see as a NM staff. :(
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#54 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:12 PM

Squee, Aeryn. For the reasons stated by other people.

I'd also like to put a negative vote to Mark/Scripto, why appoint someone who stole someones account even if he did return it afterwards. Please don't turn this into a flaming world I'm just stating an opinion to something that -he- told me ingame. Whether he returned the stuff makes little difference to my opinion as its the intention that counts.
Si Senior!

#55 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:21 PM

I'd also like to put a negative vote to Mark/Scripto, why appoint someone who stole someones account even if he did return it afterwards. Please don't turn this into a flaming world I'm just stating an opinion to something that -he- told me ingame. Whether he returned the stuff makes little difference to my opinion as its the intention that counts.

lol that was me you boob

#56 Xchange

Xchange
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:22 PM

I vote Bill aka Ladybug!!!

#57 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:25 PM

lol that was me you boob

Why go around on Scripto then? :(
Si Senior!

#58 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:27 PM

lol that was me you boob

Why go around on Scripto then? :(

hmmmm i dont but what you described is somthing i done and not Mark

#59 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:30 PM

Its a conspiracy to get him into office :x
Si Senior!

#60 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:57 PM

Tienno.
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users