Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

Favorite color/number : Blue / 7

Favourite Colour: Sky blue
Favourite Number: 7

:ph34r: Omg alan you so copied me :(

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 05 December 2005 - 05:16 PM.

Disaster ingame.

#32 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:04 PM

Where yer from: Framfield (nearish to Brighton), England

You're too close to me for what I'm comfortable with!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#33 Night_Angel

Night_Angel
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:28 AM

Sharon/Shay Kaylabugg in game
Female
Pennsylvaina USA
I go to College and work
Hobbies: sleeping
Intrests: it verys on the day sometimes none
Personality: Fun, careing, loveable, unforgetable, and impossible to resist
Like: nice people, pepsi, justice (the fair kind not the crap they pulled on Pat/Beblip)
Dislike: ignorant pricks, unfair judges, long work hours, college papers
Color: Blue
Number: 22 (cousins racing number)
Movies: Dirty Dancing Top Gun and new fav Mr. and Mrs. Smith (its me and my boyfriend)
Music: umm christian, country, and oldies
Bands: dont have one really
Goals:umm get the hell out of Waldorf and raise my baby to be a good person
Move to: a place where no one else is and i cant be found unless i want to be
Nightmist: marrying Vex, meeting Lokey, learning my way to the RG all by myself

TADPOLE FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Edited by Night_Angel, 06 December 2005 - 02:33 AM.

Perhaps one day maybe I will understand PAIN. Why it is and how it has to be. Until then...

#34 [Electric Relaxation]

[Electric Relaxation]
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 05:27 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig): McDesmond, friends call me MD/Lupin and Xenon
Where yer from: Charlotte, North Carolina
Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: School..
Hobbies: Being on comp, Drawing, and Sleeping.
Interests: Anime, Gaming, and Music
A little bit of your personality: Cool, Laid Back, and Fun
Dislikes: ...
Favorite Color: Green
Number: 3
Your Favorite Movies: The Wedding Crashers, Scary Movie 1 and 2, and Waterboy
Music: Rap, Hip-Hop, and R&B
Bands: Linkin Park
Songs: Back Then (Remix) - Mike Jones Feat. Jay-Z and Encore/Numb - Jay-Z and Linkin Park
Do you have any future goals?: Nope...
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Tokyo, Japan
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: Can't think of any...

Edited by [Electric Relaxation], 11 December 2005 - 05:29 AM.

#35 Valentine

Valentine
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:42 PM

Name: Hillary / don't exist in-game anymore (was Valentine)

Where yer from: Olathe, KS, USA

Do ya work, go to school or a bum? School full-time, work part-time

Hobbies/Interests: dancing, medicine, science, sci-fi (movies and books), knitting, drawing, surviving, general merriment

A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?): stubborn, smart, loud

Likes/Dislikes: Likes dark chocolate, dirty vodka martinis, sushi, art, making fun of bad movies (MST3K-style); Dislikes peas, romantic comedies, geography

Favorite color/number: Red, 4 or 17

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs:
Movies: Jaws, Young Frankenstein, Princess Bride, Nightmare Before Chrstmas, Lost in Translation, Alien(s), Matrix (only the first one), 13th Floor, Star Trek: First Contact, Equilibrium

Music/Bands: umm...a random mix....I listen to the alternative station, and a lot of local stuff...I'll just list a bunch of commonly-known stuff I own: Offspring, Grateful Dead, Gin Blossoms, Bella Morte, Fiona Apple, Cabaret Voltaire, My Chemical Romance, Flogging Molly, Brighteyes, Queen, Nirvana, Megadeth (<--guilty pleasure), Pearl Jam, Garbage, No Doubt (<--pre-pop), Veruka Salt, Distillers, the Start...about 12 million others

Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Finish nursing school, get my masters (certified nurse-midwife), visit Australia, try escargot, go in a shark cage

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Australia, and I've wanted to see Tokyo every since watching Lost in Translation

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: Building the Draco Honoris clan house (ie, making descriptions)
Welcome to the human race.

#36 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 06:47 PM

Name (First/Who ya are ig): Drew/Wolfgang
Where yer from: about 30 miles north of Chicago.
Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: College, Work.
Hobbies/Interests: Running, writting, guitar, going to shows, gaming, learning new languages, Muay Thai, Wushu.
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?): Uhh... easily amused?
Dislikes: Bigotry, single minded people, hamsters
Favorite color/number: umm... i like 'em all?
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs:
Music: I like pretty much everything... but my favorite genres are punk and metal right now.
Bands: Trivium, Children of Bodom, Trust Foundation, The Honor System, the Alkaline Trio.
Songs: "Mike Park - Challenging Me", "Dan Potthast - Down So Long"
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?: To release an album at some point, and to get my writing published. To break a 4:30 mile.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Tokyo
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: Getting lost in the sewers for weeks at a time when the leader of my party got booted and I wandered off on my own. Way back when.

Edited by Wolfgang, 12 December 2005 - 06:48 PM.

What the what?

#37 liz

liz
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:59 PM

Name: Elizabeth or Liza / Liza

Where yer from: Burbank California, U.S.A.

Do ya work, go to school or a bum? school (morning) / Front Desk Receptionist(afternoon)

A little bit of your personality: Honest and Friendly

Dislikes: Dishonest people

Favourite Colour: Violet

Favourite Number: 8

Favourite Movie: any action, horror & romance film

Favourite Nightmist Memory/Moment: whoever is the owner of Takisha, you are sooo sweet, thanks.

Future Goals: Graduate Mass Communication & BS Business Administration.

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Paris, London, England, Italy
"I've learn early in life that the heaviest thing a person can carry is an empty wallet"
................ and back to work i go
Liza ingame

#38 Devotchka

Devotchka
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 06:24 PM

Name~ Manda/Devotchka

Age~ 28

Gender~ Female

Where yer from~ Philadelphia Pa

Do ya work, go to school or a bum? I'm a full time Mommy to 3 beautiful children and I'm going to be starting in the home flipping world (real estate), I'm also an independant focus group participant and soon to be online sales (ebay).

Hobbies/Interests~ writing, singing, interior design, fashion, reading, concerts and a whole bunch more.

A little bit of your personality~ I'm friendly but wild and can be a real mean potato when provoked.

Likes~ I like alot of things

Dislikes~ Dishonest people, Backstabbers, Fake people, and Liverwurst yuck!

Favorite color/number~ red/13

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs..
Movies~
A Clockwork Orange
American History X
Sid & Nancy
The Warriors
Train Spotting
Empire Records
Dazed and Confused
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Seven
SLC Punk
Pulp Fiction
Go
American graffiti
The usual suspects
Taxi driver
Repo man
Goodfellas
Gangs of NewYork
Suburbia
Anarchist cookbook
Rocky horror picture show
Another state of mind
Momento

Music~ Hardcore/Punk/Rock/Metal

Bands~
Bad Luck 13
Punishment
Madball
Mindset
Commin Correct
Homicidal
Poison The Well
Blood For Blood
One4One
Bulldoze
EGH
Misfits
Sex Pistols
Buzzcocks
Dead Kennedys
The Casualties
Cockney Rejects
The Clash
25 to Life
Earth Crisis
turnip Sparrer
Rancid
E-town Concrete
Minor Threat
Cro Mags
Agnostic Front
Suicide Machines
Anti-Flag
Ramones
Black Flag
Minor Threat
Downset
The Devotchkas
Lunachicks
Dropkick Murphys
Strife
Sick of it all
Sworn Enemy
H2O
Flogging Molly
Gorilla Biscuits
V.O.D
Hatebreed
Evergrey
MSI
Tool
Static X
Coal Chamber
In Flames
System Of A Down
Nine Inch Nails
Cky
Metallica
Soulfly
Spineshank
Cold
Orgy
Dope
Rammstein
Type O Negative
Rage Against The Machine
Wolfpac
STP
40 Below Summer
Jack Off Jill
Babes In Toyland
Pantera
Slayer
Sonata Arctica
At The Drive In
Soilwork
Muse
My Chemical Romance
Hole
The Killers
The Hives
Gimme Gimmes
The Strokes
GNR
Gwar
Extreme
Greenday
Sublime
Pharcyde

Songs~ Don't really have favorites, I like them all.

Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?~ Sell some houses, make some money and get out of this crappy city.

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?~ Anywhere away from here

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments~ Too many to name

To hurt is to feel
To feel is to scream
This is what it's like
In my most intimate dream

#39 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:49 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig): Gilbert/newb
Where are you from: omg hi Mary~ (San Diego, bitches)
Work? School? ...?: I go to a community college and recently got a job. When I'm not doing either of those, I am a "bum".
Hobbies/Interests: Listening to music, video games I guess, Japanese, killing time on the computer
A little bit abour your personality (how would someone describe you?): I am a mellow guy with a sense of humor. Sociable, but not the life of the party.
Likes/Dislikes: I like getting into cars that have been sitting in the sun. I like how sometimes I can feel the season. I like San Diego. I dislike being sick. I dislike how some people just can't see some things and cannot think rationally.
Favorite color/number: Favorite color is green. No number in particular.
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: My favorite movies are usually the cheap, cult ones. B movies, you could say. I like a lot of electronic music, so naming names is kind of useless, but whatever. Onoken, DJ Sharpnel, M1DY, Aphex Twin, Orange Dust, music from Bemani games (DDR, Beatmania, etc.), Beastie Boys + more
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?: Future goals? There are things I would like to do, but nothing that I would classify as a "goal". I don't have a major or anything, and am still young, so I have time.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Probably Japan. I want to go back there again. I also want to go to Korea.
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: OMG DROPPING MATT'S BOOTS
When Jimmy got the halberd from the general and BOD hunted him back when we we all just little guys
When I got banned for getting someone tp'ed into the triplex who wasn't supposed to be there
Infiltrating Harabec before it was open to the public
Being Jen's newb

psyche omg 안녕~

Edited by newb2, 14 December 2005 - 06:51 AM.

heh

#40 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 10:39 AM

Name~ Jim/Momba

Age~ 20 with 16 years experiance. 36 for you mathmatically challenged folks.

Gender~ Male

Where yer from~ Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Currently live in Georgia.

Do ya work, go to school or a bum? I work for Caterpillar.

Hobbies/Interests~ Football, Fishing, and spending time with my family.

A little bit of your personality~ I'm a bit of a controling person. A take charge kind of person. And I'm concidered by most to be pretty darn funny. Life is all about the laughs for me. I love to make others laugh even if it means making a total ass of myself.

Likes~ Text based online games, my wife, and my awesome kids. Most things I do in life are with them in mind. I would be kinda lost without em at this point. I guess I am becoming old and settled.

Dislikes~ Fake people. Lazy people. And myself at time for coming up with excuses for not going back to college for the last 10 years.

Favorite color/number~ Purple/69 (It's the year I was born you perverts)

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs..
Movie: Sling Blade
Music: Blues
Band: AC/DC
Songs: Current favorite is Kayne West "Gold Digger"
I listen to just about any kind of music. Not much I don`t like if it has a beat that moves me.

Do you have any future goals? To get my ass back in school and get my Bachelors Degree. And above all to stay active in my kids life as well as get more involved in my stepsons life. And Erica says if I am a good boy and help clean the house I might get some before the new year rolls around.

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?~ If I could move any plave it would be back to Cleveland, Ohio. I had so much fun growing up there and I feel my kids are missing out on so much growing up in this hick ass town. Besides all of my family lives there. My kids have never met my aunts or uncle :(

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments~ The day I became a founder in TR. The game has always been about fun and friends for me. So when Mary (DesireMe), Mike (Stotic), Jen (Kalypso), Chris (Tadpole), Dylan (Storm) voted me in that said alot about the trust and friendships I had built. Keep in mind that for my first year of playing I was hunted and repeatedly pked by Tadpole, and I was strongly against TR ingame and on the forums. I think the real reason they let me in was so I didn`t ruin Tadpoles reputation. I was just getting to the level where I could possibly take him. Then all the sudden he liked me. I think he got scared...lol On the real the only time I was ever able to beat him was when i borrowed half of Jens items and hit and run him in the clan arena.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#41 dillinger

dillinger
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:52 PM

Name - dylan/storm

Age - 18!!!

Gender - all woman...with a boys name

Where yer from - corpus christi, tx (corpus christi is like spanish for 'body of christ' so..i was born in the body of christ guys :( )

Do ya work, go to school or a bum? parents want me to just be afulltime college student...so..who would i be to tell them no?

Hobbies/Interests - i love star trek (worf is hot), my friends, video games, 420, my new car, music(!!), hot guys with nice backs, and hot girls with nice smiles

A little bit of your personality - im basically the coolest f'in person u will ever meet...right jen?

Likes/Dislikes - i like star trek and ppl who like star trek, real ppl, kissing, not being in high school, and dr pepper...i dislike being broken up with in a text message, pity parties, coke, and ppl who are against the marijuana

Favorite color/number - green/8

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs - ok let me break it down!
movies - star trek - 1st contact/wrath of khan, nightmare before xmas, harry potter(i cant help myself), lotr, and um...the wall!
music - im too lazy..to list it all...but nina simone is HARDCORE..the doors, atmosphere(i kissed slug), hendrix, janis joplin, JOAN JETT, krs-one, led zep, and bob dylan, aesop rock, the postal service, and......TEARS FOR FEARS
song - itunes says the one ive listened to most is taking back sunday - cute without the e...and the playcount is currently at 568 woot lol

Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? to get my phd...so bitchs have to call me dr dylan dinn!....oh yea...sounds awesome right

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? duh..id explore the uncharted galaxys...hello

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments - being made TR founder, always being on my thieves, getting 2 adel drops in a row, ed/bill wanting shadows for 18 mil and me refusing to sell it, and....um...yea, thats it..i swear

now who wants to makeout with me?

#42 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:34 AM

Everyone shut their traps and get naked.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#43 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:39 AM

dont listen to him hes insane......only the females please.
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#44 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:40 AM

Nice save Cliff.

#45 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:35 AM

Another state of mind

You're the only person aside from me that I've come across who knows that title.
:( Its one of the most watched in my collection.

What the what?

#46 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:43 PM

Name (First/Who ya are ig): Lewis/Snoopy
Where yer from: Sheffiled UK
Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: University
Hobbies/Interests: Drinking, clubbing, kickboxing, swimming, canoing.
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?): Fun loving
Dislikes: Arogent people, stuck up people, thick headed people and flowers
Favorite color/number: Royel Blue/ 8
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Shawshank film, oasis/GNR/jimmyeat world
Music: Rock.indi.ska when im in, RnB and hedkandi tunes if im out
Songs: Dont Cry/novermber rain GNR
Do you have any future goals? Finish Uni and get a good job, huge house and a dog lol (always wanted a dog tight parents wouldnt get me one *sulk*)
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#47 Riona

Riona
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:25 PM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) Emily/Riona
Age 17
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? I'm still in school, I only work on Sudays.
Hobbies/Interests Read, listening to music, draw...stuff like that
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) quiet, shy(sometimes), funny and nice
Likes/Dislikes likes: when things goes the way I have planned, getting things accomplished, hoildays, hanging out with people i like Dislikes:fake people, PROCRASINATING, people who are close minded, making misktakes
Favorite color/number lime green, 8
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: too many to list/remember
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? to finish college and to work in the medical field, maybe a doctor or pharmacist = making lots of money..
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? I would like to go to japan,taiwan and hong kong! Oo and France too! Hm and maybe back to MN to visit my old friends.
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: when i first started playing the game and meeting so many nice people who were willing to help me. The clan Life After Death, playing the game with some of my friends irl, watching ppl throw rabbit furs into the tr clan house... hm thats all i can think of right now.

Edited by Riona, 15 December 2005 - 09:29 PM.

#48 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:28 PM

Name: Jazza/The great one

Sex: yes please

Work: Furniture removalist. Off work atm because of my appendix been taken out.

Hobbies: Trying to sleep with my mates sisters or girlfriends, and generally numerous other drunken antics. Has an odd interest in single mothers.

Sport: I Play local prem grade Rugby for Wanganui Old Boys. In the summer I play local prem cricket for W.C.F.C. I play social softball monday, social soccer wednesday, and touch rugby thursday.

Likes/Dislikes: Too much nuts really, like socialising. Dislike gangsters and gangster wannabee's. In saying that I enjoy beating the piss out of them when nuts hits the fan up town in the weekends.

Favourite colour: mooseing womans question, refuse to answer.

Favourite movies and nuts: Pink Floyd, The Wall, Mulholland Drive, Napoleon Dynamite, Star Wars. Music = classic rock.

Future goals: I expect many more, had scored 13 in 7 games at social soccer up until my operation.

Nightmist memories: Pwning this stupid nuts with Alan. Pking T.R for the first time. Getting 3 RoN drops on one quest. Kicking Dynasty arse in a clan mosh after heated aviator abuse.

Shut your trap and get naked.

#49 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:58 PM

psyche omg 안녕~

OMG :( Hello there, too! (Wow!Wow!) -hugs- But who're you o.o...
.... Searching for an Altruist, because I never thought humanity capable of it.

#50 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 06:33 AM

I used to play Nightmist. Character name was newb. I just started studying Korean a little while ago. It's really rare in the Nightmist community for there to be asians. Especially ones that can speak their own language. Hangul is hard because the way I am learning it is really crappy.

(psst psst teach me Korean)

heh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users