Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:38 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig)
Where yer from
Do ya work, go to school or a bum?
Hobbies/Interests
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?)
Likes/Dislikes
Favorite color/number
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments

This was done 1 year ago, and since most of the ppl change, and are older. i think we should do this again :(

ASH FOR PRESIDENT!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#2 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:28 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) : Ash/Hump
Where yer from : United States, Ohio.
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? : Considering this was done over a year ago... I'm still a bum. What a shocker.
Hobbies/Interests : Listening to music, hanging with friends, clubbing
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) : Everyone seems to consider me as the quiet one. I'm just not one to mess with if you decide to push the wrong buttons. Some times I can be brutallly honest. I'm always sarcastic.
Likes/Dislikes : Likes : Music without it I'd be making best friends with a padded room. Singing even tho I can't. Being around friends. People who can make me laugh. Although, I enjoy it more if I'm making others laugh.. even if it requires embarrassing myself. Dislikes : I loathe liars. People that are egotistical. Those that think their poop don't stink. Alcoholics and drug addicts... those that think it's cool to brag about them.
Favorite color/number : Color: White, Black, Baby Blue. Number: I don't have one really.
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs : Movies: Currently, The Longest Yard is my favorite. Music: Anything that doesn't give me a headache. Bands: I don't have a favorite band. I love me some Eminem. Songs: Currently, Faith Evans - Tru Love and Nelly - Fly Away.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? : Anywhere but here. I wish there could be one specific place that would be my escape goat when things got rough irl. A change of scenery would be nice. I don't know anywhere else but here.. I've been here all my life.
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments : There's not just one specific moment that I could pick out. I have the greatest friend list to keep me entertained and to help make lots of memories.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#3 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:59 AM

Name: Alex/Degenerated
Where yer from: Tennessee
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? School
Hobbies/Interests: Wasting time.
A little bit of your personality: Time wastive.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Wasting Time
Dislikes: Not wasting time.
Favorite color/number: Red and Black; 14, 24
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Too many, I'll just leave it simple and say metal.
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Professional football player.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Japan/Germany
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: I forget what I do in Nightmist the day after I play :(

#4 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:20 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) Diana/Baby or Horny
Where yer from: Romania still
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? School!
Hobbies/Interests: hmmm hanging out with friends and just havin fun
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?): i'm really talkative irl, but shy when talking to ppl from nm :(
Likes/Dislikes: I like lots of things, like... having fun! and just being with my friends. I dislike liars and fake ppl
Favorite color/number: green, 13 (my bday :ph34r:)
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: movies.. hmm Cruel Intentions, bands... too many to actually say... same with songs... but.. hmm... atm.. House of Pain - Jump Around
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Yeah, i wanna go to a Univeristy in germany.. or.. here... doesn't matter really... I wanna get educated :ph34r:
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? America/Germany :ph34r:
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: mmmmmm... all of them rule when I got my dork with me :ph34r:
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#5 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:42 AM

Name: Kieran / Mystic
Where yer from : Louth, Lincolnshire
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? : School
Hobbies/Interests : Swimming, Cricket, Football, NM.
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) : Active, sometimes too sarcastic too his own good, talks too much, :( , but loyal
Likes/Dislikes : Likes = Blink 182/Pussycat Dolls/Green Day/KT Tunstall (Yea baby!). Dislikes = Kelly Clarkson, Daniel Beddingfield.
Favorite color/number : Blue / 7
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs : Kicking and Screaming or The Exorcist of Anne Rose for movies, for music it'll be above in likes / dislikes, songs would be First Date by Blink 182 and Hitchin' a Ride by Green Day.
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? : Beat a specific person in swimming who will not be named :ph34r:
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? : Colorado in the winter time. I've been there 3 times in my life and they have too be the best holiday's ever, snow rocks.
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments : When I won triplex for the first time ever using some equip borrowed by Sam and had too beat him in the final :ph34r: , first time a while back my nubby clan went too Atrium Monarch and had like 100 crits with us, some of them novices :ph34r: , and when Alan locked me into the clan arena in TA and I couldn't get out for a few days lol :ph34r:

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 03 December 2005 - 09:45 AM.

Disaster ingame.

#6 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:34 AM

Name: Karl/Bahthius
Where yer from: Berkshire, England
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? Work for a security installation company.
Hobbies/Interests: Drinking, writting, people and riding.
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) Quiet, reserved.
Dislikes: Expectations.
Favorite
Colour: Blue
Number: 0
Movies: Virgin Suicides
Music: Anything that can make you stop.
Bands/Songs: See above.
Future goals: Try and be that person that's there to make you smile when you think the world's forgotten about you.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be: I'd never stop moving.
Nightmist Memories/Moments: Running Demon Soul. Talking to a certain someone.

Edited by alone, 03 December 2005 - 11:37 AM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#7 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:44 PM

Name: Gareth/Crane
Where yer from: Brighton, England
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? Well, since I'm out of University for 6 months and I've so far been unsuccessful in finding work, I probably fall under the bum category!
Hobbies/Interests: Martial arts; Physics; logic puzzles; reading; writing; drawing.
A little bit of your personality: Empathic; Courteous; Selfless; Loyal; Solitary.
Likes: Friendliness; Mother Nature; Tranquility; The night sky.
Dislikes: Crowds; Hostility.
Favourite Colour: Royal Blue
Favourite Number: Infinity
Favourite Movie: The Last Samurai (one of the few movies that made me cry)
Favourite Nightmist Memory/Moment: The day I opened my greatest creation to date (Tirantek) and was promoted to a staff member.
Future Goals: Not sure now; I was going to be an aircraft designer, but I've pulled out of that for moral reasons. I figure that I might be a teacher now.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.

ADDENDUM: Added life goals and favourite place.

Edited by Crane, 05 December 2005 - 01:08 PM.

The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#8 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:14 PM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) Karla aka MysticStorm
Where yer from: Michigan, USA
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? Work and college
Hobbies/Interests: Nightmist and role playing
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) Overly nice with tendacies of being a loud mouthed pregnant dog.
Likes/Dislikes: Love my kids, love my work.. I dislike ignorant co-workers
Favorite color/number: Black and Blue, 7
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Movies: Dirty Dancing, Music: Country Bands: Kelly Clarkson
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Become manager of my store
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Anywhere outside of Michigan
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: Starting my clan and watched it reach rank 7th in such short time. Hopefully will be able to see Rank 1 soon.

#9 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:18 PM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) Ryan/Prophet/Flawless
Age 16
Gender Male
Where yer from England
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? College
Hobbies/Interests Lots of Things
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) Very Sarcastic
Likes/Dislikes Again lots of things.
Favorite color/number Yellow/5
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs Don't really have favourites :(
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Get a good job, and too own a country
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? I like where I live tyvm, though I suppose New York
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments Pking ppl/Events

Edited by Prophet, 03 December 2005 - 02:19 PM.

Si Senior!

#10 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:46 PM

Name : Cliff/Existance

Where yer from : Panama City Beach, Fl. USA

Do ya work, go to school or a bum? : Community College All Star, now that thats over I slave my life away for $10.00 an hour

Hobbies/Interests : Music (listening, writing, creating), Surfing, Working out, traveling, Cooking...and about a million other things I dont have time to enjoy.

A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) : Im the one all my friends come to for advice, other than that Im the idiot who gets drunk all the time and acts crazy. Mainly just because I enjoy seing people laugh and have a good time.

Likes/Dislikes : Likes = Fun fun and fun. Laughing and making people laugh. Dislikes = Liars/Fakes. Selfish people who are only out for themselves. BAD DRIVERS PISS ME OFF!

Favorite color/number : BLUE / 311

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs : WAY to many to list but ill put a few for music = Chevelle, 311, Queens of the Stoneage, Seether, Pink Floyd, My Chemical Romance, Deftones, Third Eye Blind, GnR, Taproot, Social Burn ( I like rock!)but I do listen to other forms of music such as various techno and such.

Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? : To be the best father I can possibly be, and to be sucessful in life. (my definition of sucess is just to simply obtain as much happiness from life as possible for myself and those around me, without obtaining those things in a way that affects other people negatively.

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? : Australlia to surf the largest wave I could find, have a feeling ill die that way some day. And about a million other places in the world I want to see.

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments : The old TA days, cracking sheep jokes at Jared everyday. Playing the game just to play and enjoy and explore. Not getting caught up in all the stupid nm bs. Gonna try and start doing that more.

Edited by Shaginator, 03 December 2005 - 05:52 PM.

Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#11 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:22 PM

Name: Matt/DragonHeart

Where yer from: Heflin,AL. USA

Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: bum

Hobbies/Interests: Nightmist,Zombie movies,music

A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?): Quiet.

Likes/Dislikes: don't really like/dislike anything too much.

Favorite color/number: Red/777

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: MOVIES=the Romero moves,Night of the living dead,Dawn,Day,and Land of the Dead,BANDS=
Ceylon Bleu,Metallica,Pride and Glory,Black Label Society.SONGS=Let 'Em Rest-Ceylon Bleu,Unforgiven=Metallica,Electric Hellfire-Black Label Society.

Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?: None.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: I'm staying in the USA.

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: ah where to begin?
being pked at lvl 1 by arches,never training when BOD were around.
:(
Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#12 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:03 AM

Name: Cody, Opium in-game
Hobbies/Interests:Football Cars
A little bit of your personality:Anti-Social
Dislikes: Most people
Favorite Color: Clear
Favorite Number: 53(football number)
Favorite movies: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Usual Suspects, Tombstone
Favorite bands/songs: Eminem, Blues Traveler, Blood Hound Gang, Bob Dylan, Tenacious D
Future Goals: Join the marines, Own a bar and grill, and own a underground house(not an A-frame) totally underground
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be: Tailand
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments:Time Spent in the clan Faithfull, Hanging out outside of fox inn.

Edited by «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤», 04 December 2005 - 03:05 AM.

I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#13 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:24 AM

Name: Jay/Prowess
Where yer from: Michigan
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? : School/bum
Hobbies/Interests: Playing guitar, Sports
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) : I'm pretty easygoing, although kinda boring to talk to at times lol
Dislikes: People with huge egos
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite number: 27 (eddie george's number :( )
Favorite movie: Antoine Fisher
Favorite bands: AC/DC and Metallica
Favorite music: any rock, besides screaming bands
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? : Learn to play bass/drums and put all of them together to create my own song
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? : im happy here in Michigan as long as the Pistons keep making Finals :ph34r:
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: Arching my very first crit, a 19 14 17 21 16 17 fighter w/ 361 hp
Page me on Heritage

#14 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:00 AM

Secret, don't bother to ask / Psyche

Think I'm female... -looks vague-

Where yer from

Korea.

In school, learning and homeworkin'

Hobbies/Interests

Writing, anything related to fantasy, reading, role-playing, chatting, gaming, languages, psychology, programming, SLEEPING.

Don Quixote

Likes/Dislikes

Fantasy, movies, poems, computer, MUD fantasy games, literature.

Confucianism, bugging, begging, discrimination, ultimate stupidity, swearwords.

Favorite color/number

Gray / 5 and 8

A. I. , Monster Inc.

Listen to anything and everything.... currently obsessed with theme of Carmen

Eh... Seal.

Live happily ever after. Nah... I wanna write a world classic.

I guess it would be Scotland, I liked people from there ^^;; And never actually been there...

When Psyche lvled up to 25 and finally got the 4th stamina... about the day before yesterday -.-;
.... Searching for an Altruist, because I never thought humanity capable of it.

#15 Bunny

Bunny
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:36 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) Manda/Fade
Age 16
Gender Female
Where yer from South Island, New Zealand
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? Graduating college this month.
Hobbies/Interests Web design. Sleeping.
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) Err. Filters wouldn't allow that.
Likes/Dislikes People who need to learn how to spell/type.
Favorite color/number Blue, 51.
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs Don't watch movies. Any type of music minus rap, country, opera or classical.
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Become a professional bum after I get my diploma.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Probably somewhere in England. Don't know.
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments .....

#16 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:45 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig): Mark/Scripto.

Where yer from: New York.

Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: Usually a bum, but reasonally started looking for a job.

Hobbies/Interests: Skateboreding, Partying, Collecting Knifes/Swords, Drinking, Drugs, and well Playing Nightmist (Duh).

A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?): Usually known as a nice guy for the most part, but also been referred as a many other things but nameing them on here wouldn't be my best idea...

Likes/Dislikes: Likes - haveing fun, weed, Jegermeister ... Dislikes - pissing people off, soda, and a bunch of other things im sure, but drawing a blank atm..

Favorite color/number: Orange/6 and 11 (can't figure out which)

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Nightmare before Christmas and League of Exteraordinary Men/anything but country/Kotton Mouth Kings, Green Day, 2 live Crew, Nirvana/songs ... to many to name...

Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?: Just to someday straight around my life, and accually make something of my self...

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Scotland, to party with Jamie and Dave...

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: Sitting in the vault meeting all you peoples...
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#17 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:47 AM

Name: Mike/Deimos
Where yer from: New Jersey, USA
Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: Senior in High School
Hobbies/Interests: I watch more movies than anyone I know, laser tag, house parties :ph34r:.
A little bit of your personality: I'm pretty open, outgoing, and outspoken-- I tell people whats what. I'm easy to get along with, pretty mellow and low-key.
Likes/Dislikes: I HATE mild salsa, and people that do stuff for shock value, or talk about doing something then dont do it. I like people that have similar personalities as me... that can have fun doing something simple/stupid.
Favorite color: blue
Favorite number: i
Favorite Movie: Basic
Future Goals: Get into TCNJ (The College of New Jersey, one of the best public colleges in the Northeast US, and I find out on or around December 15th if I'm in), major in biology, then continue on to med. school.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be: I'd like to travel throughout europe
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: When I killed TK with my lvl 22 druid on my first day in TA.

Sorry that the answers are a tad nutsty, it's almost 1 AM :(.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#18 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:36 AM

Wesley/no-one special 8-)
Where yer from
Lincs, N.E England
6th form college
Hobbies/Interests
Guitar, Music, Just being out in my local towns +gigs meeting ppl.
Confident round people I like, a good guy towards people who deserve it.
Likes/Dislikes
Already said music, gigs and the right kind of people+driving :-D(sorry its new to me :()/arrogant ppl at college and maths.
Favorite color/number
Red/none
Action/Metal(all sorts within)/Last 2 gigs I went to; Bullet for my Valentine and Trivium (who im seeing again in march :ph34r:)
Masters in Pharmacy - Hopefully Nottingham Uni if I get the Alevels needed. +be in a successful band as lead guitar one day.
California - had 2 weeks there, most beautiful place I've seen. San Francisco lit up at night from Oakland-bay San Francisco Bridge.
The old maps and time spent round them. +the days when I only knew of nightmist on the new map and the days it took to realise there was more outside of the city and surroundings.

#19 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:38 AM

Where are you seeing Trivium in March, Oracle?
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#20 Gangster

Gangster
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:10 PM

Name: Bill/Gangster
Loaction: Australia
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? Just graduated but no work so im classified as a bum :-(
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Friends, Partying, Getting drunk, Meeting people, Animals
A little bit of your personality: I'm easy to get along with & active & proberly too nice to people
Likes/Dislikes: Lots of stuff
Favorite color/number: Black/1
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Too many movies and as for music, when im in a good mood cant go past Gangsta Beats like G-Unit, Pac, Em, Xzibit, and anything with good bass and when im not in a good mood stuff like Disturbed, The Used, Papa Roach, Korn, Slipknot, Nirvana, Linkin Park and anything rock / punk rock
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?: As gay as it may sound; to get a decent paying job find a partner a place to live and settle down and enjoy life
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Well ive travelled Europe and I would love to do it again
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moment: The Abra saga :(
»*¤ ßêg Før Mêrçý ¤*«

#21 ~«º»ÐæЫº»~

~«º»ÐæЫº»~
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:21 PM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) - Mark / Marko_Polo_Jr
Age - 14
Gender - male
Where yer from - Kentucky
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? - School
Hobbies/Interests - Playing guitar, singing / music and sports and acting
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) - a mean person
Likes/Dislikes - food, chocolate / preps... eww
Favorite color/number - red / 15
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs - Halloween / rock / Coheed and Cambria / The Willing Well II: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? - Not any at the moment...
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? - England...
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments - When Gareth was my first friend on Nightmist. When I made my first clan.

#22 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:58 PM

Where are you seeing Trivium in March, Oracle?

Nottingham Rock City.

#23 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 10:31 PM

Name : Bill/Ladybug
Where yer from : Pa
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? work
Hobbies/Interests : Just bein me, Hangin out wit my friends, Work, and Well course nightmist :(
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) Im juss me, You either like it or dun really
Likes/Dislikes : I like ppl that are real, I really dislike fake ppl
Favorite color/number : Orange/35
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs : Dont really got favorite movies, Like all kinds... I like rock music, dislike the wigger crap.. Bands would have to be, Killswitch Engage of course, Skillet, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Flyleaf, Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin etc..
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Ya know, what everyone wants in life, to be happy and have a beautiful family ;p
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments : Being "Sean" of course....
Primex ingame

#24 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:31 PM

Name (First/Who ya are ig): Jamie/Enzyme
Where yer from:
Scotland.
Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: hmmm University bum
Hobbies/Interests: Drugs, Booze, Nightmist, Music, suppose collecting junk
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?): stubborn
Likes/Dislikes:
Dislikes: kids, old people and pain...
Favorite color/number: red/13
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Boondock Saints and Batman Begins / A7X, Rammstein, System of a Down, The Berzerker ..... loads
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?: to get a job
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Prob New York and Ohio
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: Sittin in vault with Mark for all these months, my first halberd <3

Edited by Dark, 04 December 2005 - 11:35 PM.

#25 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:56 PM

Name: Dave/Nebudchanezzar/Jheoul
Where yer from:The Wonderful Land of Oz (Australia)
Do ya work, go to school or a bum?: Real Estate Agent
Hobbies/Interests: Playing guitar, singing, playing pool, reading.
A little bit of your personality: Um, I would like to think I would be described as a nice, caring, wonderful person . . . but then again I don't like liars, so the person who says it wouldn't be in my good books.
Likes/Dislikes: Ah, I like long walks on the beach, holding hands in the park, and candle lit dinners in the moonlight. *vomits*
Favorite color/number: Red and Black. 496
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Oh god, where to begin??
Movies: The Doors, Interview with a Vampire, Donnie Darko, The Phantom of the Opera, Fight Club, From Dusk Till Dawn, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill I and II, LOTR, Chicago, Monty Python and the Holy Grail/Life of Brian/Meaning of Life, The Bourne Identity, the list goes on.
Music: The Doors, Jeff Buckley, Led Zepplin, Queen, Pink Floyd, Guns N Roses, Fleetwood Mac, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Eric Clapton, R.E.M, The Tea Party, Tool, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Rage Against The Machine, System of a Down, Muse, Radiohead, Venus Vespa, Jimmie's Chicken Shack and that's all I can be bothered thinking of.
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they?: World Domination
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Europe (Italy, France, Russia mainly) and Ireland.
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: On my paci: 'The Zanitos is already at full health'. My first time killing Elshira and how ever many kills later, finally getting the spider staff.

Well, enough about me, what about you?

Edited by The Unholy Newt, 04 December 2005 - 11:57 PM.

#26 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:36 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) Mary/DesireMe
Age 27
Gender Female
Where yer from San Diego, CA USA
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? Work full time and go to school
Hobbies/Interests Different things
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) Looks can be deceiving, silly, and a lil crazy
Likes/Dislikes I like a lot of things, but I dislike: liars, liver, country music, and rattle snakes.
Favorite color/number Purple/18 and 3
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs Too many to name
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? To finish school and do something worthwhile with my life. Travel to all of the places on my map. To annoy annoying people
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Mt Kilimanjaro
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments:
-Sitting the TR pub having late night convos with: Jen, Mike, David, Cris, Holly, Skully, Heather, and Jim.
-Going to various bosses and killing them with Jen when we were told that we couldnt do it ourselves and we'd just die.
-Killing the lag monsters first in a small party with Jen, Cris, Dank I think (I forget who all was there) and having the person on the lone crit there get the drop.
-Going to the SK when there was 2 Spider Kings in a HUGE party and having all of us die within like a minute.

Edited by Shera, 05 December 2005 - 12:37 AM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#27 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:18 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) Jenny (Kalypso)
Age Old enough
Gender Female
Where yer from born in Napoli Italia, live in between NYC and SoBe(Miami)
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? Work and go to school.
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) : Fun, Energetic, Sweet & Sour
Likes/Dislikes : Likes holding hands with her boy, going to shows, clubbing, visual arts. Dislikes, stalkers, annoying guys, liars and sluts.
Favorite color/number : Pink 7
Your favorite movie: Great Expectations or Amelie
Your favorite band: Oasis or Blur
Your favorite song: Counting Crows - Mr Jones
Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? To finish school, get an attending position, and get married.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? Fiji
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments:
The day Aidon went crazy and ruined the game
Being around the only cool people in game and going on little "trips"
Fighting bosses alone with Mary.
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#28 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:16 AM

Name (First/Who ya are ig) - josh aka kuniva/outlaw

Age - 19

Gender - male

Where yer from - montreal, canada

Do ya work, go to school or a bum? - Bum life tatterted on my wrists, going to school in september

Hobbies/Interests - working out, sports, the night life/after hours, being with friends, spending time with my beautiful girlfriend, singing, beatboxing..

A little bit of your personality (how would somone describe you?) - umm, well im an outgoing, ready to do anything type of guy..lets get drunk and party :(

Likes/Dislikes - life/death

Favorite color/number - red,black/15,54

Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs - troy/king arthur, music = techno

Do you have any future goals? If so, what are they? Id like to be a professional athlete, cuzz my brains aint thur, use to have it, but got kneww surgery and been depressed about it ever since...the one thing i was good at.....taken away in an instant..

If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? umm live the beach life...so where is there a beach?

Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments: meeting juan and heather, good people...

#29 Matty

Matty
  • Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:59 PM

Name - Matty/Matty
Age - 15
Gender - Male
Where ya from? - Sheffield, England.
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? - School
Hobbies/Interests - Computers, Ancient Greece/Rome.
A little bit of your personality (how would someone describe you?) - Evil.. generally..
Likes/Dislikes - Sleep.. :(
Favourite Colours/Number - Cyan/7
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs - Star Wars. Heavy Metal.
Do you have any future goals? - Have a family and settle down. I like a quiet life.
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be? - I love England. I aint moving..
Favorite Nightmist Memories/Moments - When I trained by first Zerk to Master..

Edited by Matty, 05 December 2005 - 03:59 PM.

Tio in game.

#30 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:55 PM

Name: Alan/Raylen
Where yer from: Framfield (nearish to Brighton), England
Do ya work, go to school or a bum? 3rd and final year of my degree, too much work =/
Hobbies/Interests: Sports - football, tennis, badminton, also music, I play guitar, sing, and play piano occasionally :(
A little bit of your personality: Umm, I am told I am caring and honest :ph34r:
Dislikes: Being ill
Favourite Colour: Sky blue
Favourite Number: 7
Favourite Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Your favorite movies/music/bands/songs: Delirious, Tree63, Skillet
Favourite Nightmist Memory/Moment: Me, Jared, and Rick killing Giant Chameleon back in the day where pretty much all we had was experts :ph34r:
Future Goals: Well. In the bible, king David was described as a man after God's own heart. If that could be my epitaph when I die, that would be pretty cool. So my goals are anything that puts myself in line with what God wants :ph34r:
If you could move or travel to any place in the world, where would it be?: Anywhere nice and warm where cool people live and you can surf!
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users