dillinger
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:58 AM

lol....I LOVE YOU JIM <3

but um..so this isnt a useless post...

i say arius and kalypso...yes..jen can be nice when she wants to be

and...

whoracle and momba...yes kim can be nice to when he really really wants to and thinks no one is looking...and jim listens to me whine..cant ask for much more

again... <3 jim lol

#92 Slanty eyed Casper

Slanty eyed Casper
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:25 AM

Females

Ash/Hump- Ash and I go back a long time, she is one true friend. She is always sweet, caring and understanding and anyone who knows her well would agree with me. I would bend over backwards to see her happy because I know she would do it for me and the rest of her friends. She's always helped me out as well as others for the longest time. She's real and trustworthy with people unlike so many others who play this game and I respect that most of all from her. I think if anyone deserves it.. it should be her.

Cris/Sera- Cris is another who takes her time to help you out and is always friendly. She can make anyone laugh at the most simple things. We've have talked about alot of things since the day we met on here and she's always been there if I ever needed her from anything to life or game. Cris is another trustworthy person not only in my book but in alot of others too. I'd love to see her name up there as well.

I'd also like to add Mary/DesireMe, Domi/Suzey and Erica/her crit that starts with a J and for some reason I can never remember it because I'm getting old and senile... even though they do not play anymore..out of friendship and respect I nominate them to.

Males

Jim/Momba- He started this thing out and made me get off my butt to get my winnings and no matter what I can always count on him to log on and send me a lovely page to cheer me up when I'm bored out of my mind and most of all for that lovely gadget that hides under my bed all day and comes out at night :ph34r:

Jimmy/Despair- Nominated.. enough said :ph34r:

Gareth/Crane- He is very helpful and very kind even when people give him hell and it takes alot for someone not to get all excited over people being morons.

D/Lokey- For all of the same reasons as just about everyone above but he also looks good in goth. :ph34r:

JLH and Pandelix - because I too want to be a brown noser and hopefully get that staff postion I've been sucking up to get for almost 5 years now. :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

#93 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:29 AM

Males

Ste (Corrupted)

thats a joke right ?

No.
Disaster ingame.

#94 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:45 PM

Males

Ste (Corrupted)

thats a joke right ?

No.

I'm an angel in compare to Ste :( Vote for me
Does not play well with others.

#95 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:52 PM

Males

Ste (Corrupted)

thats a joke right ?

No.

nicest yet he has stolen like 30m + of stuff ? thats a real feat
Page/Memo Beatrix

#96 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:06 PM

Can we not turn this thread into a bash and accusing fest please? It's a really nice topic and should stay that way.

#97 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:35 PM

Last post on this thread  :ph34r:

I nominate:

Males

Ste (Corrupted) Lew (Snoopy) and Jamie (Enzyme)
Alan (Stella / Magic)
Tony (Fearless)

Ladies

Autumn (Meew)
Mona (Old Humaa_Serafine. I don't care if she doesn't play anymore lol..)
Leslie (Elora)

:ph34r:

Changed original post.

This isn't nothing against Ste, hes just not a very nice person :(

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 04 December 2005 - 03:38 PM.

Disaster ingame.

#98 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:38 PM

Males

Aeryn - He's always been like a big brother to me. Always helping me when I need to be cheered up. and he's always doing his best to help others. <3

Fallen

Lokey

Crusher

Crane

Females

Kimba/Wylde_Silverfyre - I've known her for what feels like forever. I know I can trust her with anything of mine. She's like a sister. She's always there when you need to talk about things. She's helped me a ton when I was going through an extremely tough time when my aunt got really sick.

Trish/Shai/Pantheress - What can I say. She's been my best friend through the good times and the bad. I'd bend over backwards and walk on fire for her... and I know she would do the same for me. Not only is she my best friend, she has a true, kind and loving soul. She has the personality that could light a candle without a source of light and melt the ice off your heart. I've known her as long as I have Kimba. She has made a great impact on my views of soo many different things.

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#99 Alchemy

Alchemy
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:51 PM

Meew (Autumn)
Just meet her, and you know -.-; She just lacks adjectives in English (and it's supposed to have the most words in all languages).

o_o i use adjectives all the time -sniffles- lol
Solace [[Main]] Ninja [[1a]]
-=[[ Kitty says "RAWR" ]]=-

#100 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:29 PM

I would like to nominate:

Males:

Vince (Sour)

Ryan (Prophet)

Kev (Quark)

Females:

Lindsey (Eilonwy)

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#101 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:52 PM

Males:

Vince (Sour)

Ryan (Prophet)

Kev (Quark)

Females:

Lindsey (Eilonwy)

Damnit an entire years work at being nasty down the drain.
Si Senior!

#102 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 08:54 PM

nicest person to ever play this game was ori, he used to steal from people and gimme half :( :ph34r:

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#103 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:33 PM

LOL Sam <3
Disaster ingame.

#104 «™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»

«™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:05 PM

Male    = RJ aka Felony :ph34r:
Female = Rach aka Zalia (love ya sis) :(

ok FYI editing time limit sucks!!
Now, I know some people my think my post somewhat random since no explination for my votes was given so I figured I may as well enlighten everyone so I don't have everyone crying because I never nominated them. Frankly how nice are you if you can't graciously accept my choice without demeaning my nominations.

Anywhooooo....

Zalia is my best friend and the one I voted for as nicest for many reasons, as hard as she may want to come across she has a heart of gold and all the time in the world for those she cares about. I have had a really hard stressful year, those of you that know me have an idea of what I have been through and am still going through. She has held my hand through thick and thin and through my ranting and raving, when I quit smoking and was there to support and motivate me helping me get over the tough times. She took my mind off my problems by forcing me to suck it up at times and through all my tears and tantrums and why me's, still managed to drag me around the map several times and level some of my crits. Only a true friend would still be there at the end of a very dark and gloomy tunnel. Which is where RJ comes into things. I've not known him in game for very long, but as selfless as he is he has too dragged me round the map and forced me to log on crits instead of sitting feeling sorry for myself. He has shown me why I played NM in the 1st place. He not only helps me train but has also shown random acts of kindness to me without me even having to ask. The day will come when my pally reaches lvl28 and can wear those Boots of Time you sold to me for half price when I knew you were saving for something but would still not accept any more gold for them. The shame is that I didn't realise my pally wasn't lvl 28. My bad, but no you can't buy em back for half price till I need em :ph34r:
Much love to you both and to all the people on my fc that I wasn't able to nominate. TY for being there for me guys :ph34r:

my runners up though, if it counts/matters, are;

Piggy/Gaz - my lil jailbait, dude I'd be proud if I was your mom, one thing, get a bike and get off the pc it'll rot yer brain.
Reality/Cal - :ph34r: nuff said
Joanna/Paul - one day we will arch all our crits hun ... your 180 may take a while longer than my measley few though :ph34r:

ok enough of that.
Good luck to everyone, I know the nominees are worthy.
Why is it you can sue a cigarette company for cancer, McDonalds for getting fat, but you cant sue Smirnoff for all the ugly people youve slept with?!

#105 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:54 AM

There are so many people on nm to name just a few is nearly impossible, but i'd like to nominate..

Anarchy (Will) i've not seen anyone nominate will yet but someone has to put his name forward. We have argued, we have cried, we have hugged and we have *cough* anyway, after 5 years he still remains a close friend on nm who i would trust beyond all reason.

Despair (Jimmy) Me and jimmy go a long way, even when we shared he made me sell my bad stuff and he gave me his good stuff. Jimmys always been there as a friend, he has touched me and many people on nm in many ways (;-)) enough said!

Zipo (Dev) Yes i date him so it's kinda obvious but i've not nominated him for that reason. Without knowing me he has showed me around, offered to train my characters for free, and even sent them back. From then i've seen his kindness and generosity to those who warrant it.

Zorro (Walt) I'll always remember running from nm to arilin and getting as far as the meadow and going holy **** i have 15mill on me. Moved swiftly back to nm to find it was Walt who had decided to quit and given me his gold. Nevertheless he came back and i returned his gold. Walt has always been a friend 2 me, we've confided in each others problems and always found a happy side. Plus he's may fav pervert.

Others which i would nominate: Sleeping (Sergei), Quark (Kev), Bahthius (Karl)

Samus (Jess) She has always been willing to lend me a cobalt here and a nice rare there to help with training. She's fun, obsessed with rolling and a credit to Sgh.

Hump (Ash) We go way back, who else would i moan to, (in bed) and have a good ol b*t*h about people to? She lights up nightmist with he carefree attitude and filthy mind. Nightmist would be greatly lacking character without her.

Sera (Cris) She only logs on every so often these days but it's hard not to notice it when she does with all the hugs flying round sgh. My fondest memories from back in the day are being in Animosity with Cris and Ash to keep me entertained. Kris is a lovely person at heart and people always see it.

Devotchka (Manda) She's a filthy dominatrix.. how could i not love her?!

thats all Emma has to say..
xxx

Edited by Foxie, 05 December 2005 - 02:39 AM.

On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#106 Adon

Adon
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:00 AM

It amazes me how the vast majority of posters in this thread can't grasp the concept of ONE VOTE PER PERSON. Learn to read, folks. It's a fabulous thing to do. It is CLEARLY stated in the rules of this contest that you are to be nominating only one person.

This must be very frustrating for whoever is running this thing. Try and have some common courtesy and not clutter this whole thread with posts nominating 12 different people. One vote. Simple concept.

Edited by Adon, 05 December 2005 - 02:02 AM.

#107 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:13 AM

This thread will be used for players to nominate who they feel is the nicest person.  You can nominate more than one person and you may nominate staff.  Just post the name of their main character and why you feel they are the nicest.  (Do not give only their real name.  I will not attempt to track down which “Steve” you think is nicest.)

Just clarification for Adon

Edited by Foxie, 05 December 2005 - 02:39 AM.

On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#108 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:36 AM

Talk about putting one's foot in one's mouth.

#109 Matty

Matty
  • Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:03 PM

It amazes me how the vast majority of posters in this thread can't grasp the concept of ONE VOTE PER PERSON. Learn to read, folks. It's a fabulous thing to do. It is CLEARLY stated in the rules of this contest that you are to be nominating only one person.

This must be very frustrating for whoever is running this thing. Try and have some common courtesy and not clutter this whole thread with posts nominating 12 different people. One vote. Simple concept.

Learn to read.
Tio in game.

#110 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:43 PM

Maybe hes reading between the lines, either that or he had the IQ of a goldfish.

Which might be high :\ I doubt anyone's ever got an IQ test on a goldfish. :\

Edited by Prophet, 05 December 2005 - 03:43 PM.

Si Senior!

#111 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 07:41 PM

they have something like a 10 second memory, so how much could they remember? :(

#112 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 07:53 PM

I nominate Ryan/Prophet/Flawless aswell as Gareth.

I suppose I should also Nominate Di for my female. She thinks i hate her. but i dont... She just never understands that not all hate is real hate.

Ryan, Cause he is a good guy, even if he is an evil Bast at times.

And Di, You love it.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#113 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:16 AM

Males:

Vince (Sour)

Ryan (Prophet)

Kev (Quark)

Females:

Lindsey (Eilonwy)

Damnit an entire years work at being nasty down the drain.

Oh, I know you're mean, just not to me :( lol, and I knew that you wouldn't want me nominating you :-P

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#114 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:09 AM

This thread will be used for players to nominate who they feel is the nicest person. You can nominate more than one person and you may nominate staff.

^-^

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#115 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:44 AM

Females

Ash/Hump- Ash and I go back a long time, she is one true friend. She is always sweet, caring and understanding and anyone who knows her well would agree with me. I would bend over backwards to see her happy because I know she would do it for me and the rest of her friends. She's always helped me out as well as others for the longest time. She's real and trustworthy with people unlike so many others who play this game and I respect that most of all from her. I think if anyone deserves it.. it should be her.

Awe, I <3 you, too... you have no idea!

Edited by Vodka, 06 December 2005 - 07:47 AM.

When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#116 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:48 AM

[/b]Squee, all the way.

And damn. I was getting excited that I was gonna be the first one to nominate him :(

Even when he doesn't share the same opinion as you, he'll still be respectful.
And hey. I complimented his writing style years ago for a spell suggestion he submitted. I think thats what it was for.

And like a year or two later he ran into me in Arilin and thanked me for the compliment.
:ph34r:

And nobody else I really know plays even checks the forum anymore.
Except maybe Ice_Cold. Who I have to nominate, because he is just an all around amazing person. And I miss having him online to keep me company.

Oh. And Psyche. Because she just rocks.

Edited by Wolfgang, 06 December 2005 - 10:50 AM.

What the what?

#117 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:53 PM

You gave a Deer Meat to Piggy.

Look i'm nice, feeding the local animals.

I nominate

my wife Em [Foxie] she's full of excitement and other things :ph34r: <3 :(

Joe [mono] great person

Jamie [Air] My best friend..his nice to me =p

William [Anarchy] my fave biggest noob :ph34r:

And jim, <3 that old timer :ph34r:

Edited by .?., 08 December 2005 - 05:54 PM.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#118 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 06:21 PM

Nominations will remain open for about eight more hours. I will post once nominations are closed and ask for this thread to be locked. Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories and for keeping this thread (mostly) positive.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#119 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:00 PM

I'll throw in nomination for Foxie/Emma so she won't feel left out. I'm nice after all.
Does not play well with others.

#120 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 05:27 AM

Nominations are now closed.

The polls are in the off-topic polls forum:

4th Annual Nicest Woman In Nightmist

4th Annual Nicest Man In Nightmist

Thanks to everyone for keeping things (mostly) positive, and remember to take the time to show these folks that you appreciate their kindness.

Staff, please lock this thread.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users