- AfterAll

Bunny!

#63 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:53 PM

I should have mentioned Squee in that list of mine as well.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#64 Bunny

Bunny
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:00 PM

Too many people to "nominate" ...

I guess for female I'll go with Di (Horny) and for male.. Well. I don't know. Tie between Tony(Fearless) and Gareth(Crane)

#65 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:40 PM

I nominate myself just because nobody included me in all previous votes and I feel soooo lonely  :(

but your not nice guy!! lol :ph34r:

hahahaha its so true!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#66 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:04 AM

well i would like to vote for joe/mono and tony/fearless for sure they are the 2 nicest dudes on this game

as for woman im gonna have to go with cris/sera ash/hump manda/devotchka there always there when its just not going right and i needed someone to talk lots of <3 for everyone i mentioned :(

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#67 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 06:32 AM

Bah didn't log on for a couple of days and couldn't bribe anyone with Nightmist stuff in time.

Male: Jared/Jazza, really nice guy and full of GREAT advice.

Female: Jen, simply because she is hot, and hot chicks deserve special treatment.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#68 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 07:02 AM

Nice to see everyone coming out for the nominations. Thanks for keeping things positive.

I haven't seen any stories yet. If you'd rather send personal stories to me via PM, I'll accept those also:

In addition, as a way of encouraging people to do more than just list names, I will also give away at least 400k in items for the stories that describe the kindest acts that are posted here. One or more winners will be selected by myself and a small group of judges whose names will not be made public.

Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#69 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:05 AM

Heh /_/; Everyone in my friend list :(! Mmkay... I can pick some but it doesn't mean I hate other people :ph34r: -hugs all- Three for each category!

Males:

Derek (Dark_Wolf)
One of rare nice person.

Wes (Oracle)
Forever debted -pokes herself-

Yellowcard
Also forever debted -pokes-

Females:

MysticStorm
You just know when you meet her xD

Riona
One nice person. She's nice. Yeah. -coughs-

Meew
Funny happy and kind ^-^;

Edited by Psyche, 02 December 2005 - 11:05 AM.

.... Searching for an Altruist, because I never thought humanity capable of it.

#70 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:14 PM

we all forgot about Leslie!!! She's sweet and caring and lovely and beautiful! so i'd like to nominate her too!

And since Leslie is a dork and forgot her forum pw, this is from her:

[Friend] Elora says Ash and Di should win cause like isn't it obvious duh their the sweetest in the game

Ash = hump :( Di = baby :ph34r:

EDIT: [Friend] Elora: put my vote on there for Andy

Andy = Eternyte :ph34r:

Edited by Horny, 02 December 2005 - 03:19 PM.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#71 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:06 PM

Dang it.. Psyche, I love ya and thank ya for the nomination but as I've told you and the clannies a million times.. I'M NOT NICE!!!! *grumbles* I have a rep to protect geesh.

Ok I'm too nice, just don't spread it further than this thread!

#72 Tadpole

Tadpole
  • Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:47 PM

Ribbit...
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.

KuMiko in game.

#73 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:01 PM

Last post on this thread :ph34r:

I nominate:

Males

Ste (Corrupted)
Alan (Stella / Magic)
Tony (Fearless)

Ladies

Autumn (Meew)
Mona (Old Humaa_Serafine. I don't care if she doesn't play anymore lol..)
Leslie (Elora)

:(

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 02 December 2005 - 11:25 PM.

Disaster ingame.

#74 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 06:23 PM

Males: Gareth, Squee, Juan

Females: Staria

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#75 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 06:43 PM

Males = Jared/Thunderja (jazza stud), Alan/Raylen (milf hunter), Mark/Scripto(Uber nice Vault Sitter Dude), Tony/Fearless (sexy human ladder that owns you)

Females : Jessica/Disgrace (Hotter than Mark ;p), Leslie/Elora (to bad shes married to that nub Broccoli ), Manda/Devotchka (funniest person ever)

Edited by Shaginator, 02 December 2005 - 06:44 PM.

Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#76 LoKey

LoKey
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 07:34 PM

Males
------
1) I nominate Fallen. He's always been a good friend to me. But in the past few months, there are 2 reasons that prove what a great guy he is... 1) he was willing to save the Sovy Sword for me till I could earn the gold... and then 2) he decided to go a step further and gave it to me, free of charge

2) I would also like to nominate Crane for all of his efforts to make this game even better. He's always there to be helpful and supportive.

3) I would also like to nominate Aeryn. I know that he's not gunna put his name up there, but I must say that he's always there to be kind and generous and lend a hand in any way that he can. He also gives away more items than anyone I know on this game.

4) Mono also has to be included on this list. He's a long time friend and has on more than one occassion been there to help a guy out.

Females
---------
1) Amy is one of the nicest people you could ever meet on this game. Fortunately I knew her before coming to NM, but her good nature has continued through to this game as well. Only problem with her is we don't get to see her enough.

2) Wylde_Silverfyre is also one of those people you can't forget to mention when you're talking about nice people. I've seen her bend over backwards to help others too.

3) In addition to the 2 mentioned above, I had to edit this post because I realized I left off Mistry. She's one who will also bend over backwards to help you out and give you the shirt off her back if it'd help. So I'd have to make sure she gets on the list too.

To everyone else who's been missed, thanks for making NM a great place to be.

Edited by LoKey, 02 December 2005 - 08:57 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
~ Edmund Burke ~

#77 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 07:50 PM

Haha.... :( Wait, I forgot Squee, and Fearless, and Cutie_Copper, and Sir_Waller, and and Enchantress and...

Umm... never mind >.>; though if I can I'd nominate more people -.-; And there seems to be someone who actually nominated me; I'd take it as a serious typo.
-smiles and scuttles away-

P.S.: Everyone, go for Matty xD!

#78 LoKey

LoKey
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 07:50 PM

In an effort to meet Aeryn's request on his first post, I was asked to tell a story about what makes people so nice. So I figured I'd start with the one for Fallen. If I can work on the others later I will, but the one most clear in my mind is the events with Fallen over the last few months as it's most recent. So I will start at the beginning.

I have been desiring a Soveriegn Sword for my fighter forsome time, ever since I first learned of the item. I can't tell you how many times Fallen has accompanied me to attempt to get the drop, nor how many keys he's provided to check to see if it was even in. All during this time, the agreement we had was that I would get the next Sovereign Sword that dropped when we went on the trip together. Still, the sword would not drop. After this had transpired for some time, and our trips to the boss together diminished due to a change in both of our schedules, Fallen actually managed to aquire the drop, whether it was on his own or not, I don't know for sure, but I believe it was something he accomplished solo (which is a feat in itself). And knowing that I desired it, he offered it to me at much cheaper than it was worth and told me that he would hold the weapon until such time as I could aquire the gold. Again, my schedule kicked into high gear and several weeks passed and I still had not acquired the agreed upon amount. And Fallen then decides to go one step beyond and proves how good of a person he is and how true of a friend he is. He sends word that he wants to speak with me. Eventually we happen to end up online at the same time, and he gives me the Sovereign Sword. I tell him that I don't have the gold yet, and he informed me that it is a gift, that my fighter "deserves it."

So, I guess that is just one example of countless about how Fallen has more than shown himself deserving to make it within this calaber of people.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
~ Edmund Burke ~

#79 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:30 PM

wow nice D :( .... *bows before Lokey*

Edited by fallen, 02 December 2005 - 09:31 PM.

#80 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:42 PM

She had her reasons for quitting, but Starwolf was by far the nicest person I've ever met on Nightmist, and very wise about life's experiences. She was firm and angry with me at times, but she did it to help me (being cruel to be kind), and was more often than not willing to help people with problems outside of Nightmist, including some of my own. She was always very open about my opinions and whatever I said, even if her own view conflicted. She was a real big sister figure to me, and I give her most of the thanks for my position as staff now, since she taught me how to be more respecting and open-minded. Since she no longer plays Nightmist she cannot be put on the "Nicest Girl" list anymore, but I thought she should deserve a mention, for people like her are a rarity.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#81 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 03:08 AM

First I would like to thank the NMstaff for their time, hardwork and patience with all the gamers on Nightmist :ph34r:

I also would like to Nominate Mistry (chainy)
Even though Chainy and I have never met in person, she has been such a dear friend to me for many years via the internet. We "met" long ago in a South African chatroom and we have spent many hours conversing and sharing our secrets, dreams and everyday happenings.
Chainy has a warm personality and is a very giving person. WE both have had many hours of fun playing nightmist. We started out not knowing anyone but each other and learned how to play the game together. We have had our disagreements and troubles within the game but in the end we always sort it out and remind each other this game will not ruin our friendship bond.

Trustworthy, respect and never asking for anything in return is what Chainy is about.

So I nominate Mistry for nicest person on Nightmist full stop. :(
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#82 Matty

Matty
  • Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:54 PM

Okay, I have a few.

Lokey - I've known him a while, and, though it might not seem it, I do have a lot of respect for him, on top of that, he is one of the friendliest people I've met in my life.

Fallen - Wow, you own you freakin' sexy canadian. Love you forever and always. ( No, I'm not gay, ever heard of friendly love? >.< )

Psyche - We haven't known each other that long but she is a nice, friendly person who you can talk to.
Tio in game.

#83 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:42 PM

Okay, I have a few.

Lokey - I've known him a while, and, though it might not seem it, I do have a lot of respect for him, on top of that, he is one of the friendliest people I've met in my life.

Fallen - Wow, you own you freakin' sexy canadian. Love you forever and always. ( No, I'm not gay, ever heard of friendly love? >.< )

Psyche - We haven't known each other that long but she is a nice, friendly person who you can talk to.

:( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

#84 Black Prince

Black Prince
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:31 AM

Id like to nominate:

Male: RJ/felony because since the very first day when i clicked into NM and rolled my first crit he was there to help me work my way up to the topish ranger wherei remain today. he has alwayz accepted my for who i am and not what crits i have or how much gold i didnt have he has alwayz welcomed my presence with open arms and even tho we have had a couple of snags he has seen his errors of way and he has helped me to see mine therefor i belive that RJ is truely THE single most nicests person on NM ever...

Female: rene'/Lisrana everyone seems to want to take advantage of her kindness and overlook the beautiful woman that lies beneth that yerns to be respected and she has the biggest heart of all NM woman she single handedly makes everyone she encounters feel like they have meaning in thier lives, this has been my case ever since the one day when i was young when i meet her outside of NM arena and therefor id like to nominate rene' for the absolute nicest person in the NM realm.

thank you for you time ~ Matt/drizzle
Drizzle/Soldier ingame.
~´°º¤»§tõr(¥) Çhåõ§«¤º°´~

#85 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:47 AM

Wow someone actually voted for me as nicest person, a few people actually.

Well as far as males go i'd have to go for Fallen Vex Gunshow Drizzle and a whole lot more that'd take way to long to list.

For the females the only ones that come to mind are rach, chainy, kimba, and rene
they are all so sweet and trustworthy all of the above mentioned should marry me cuz then i'd never feel lonely.
Jaded ingame.

#86 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:51 AM

Males

Ste (Corrupted)

thats a joke right ?

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 04 December 2005 - 02:51 AM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#87 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:55 AM

Guess I'll have to put reasons as well ^^; Sticking to original 6, along with sorry-ness for other people. Luv y'all still -huggles-.

Derek (Dark_Wolf):
I've known him for a quite long time, though as a semi-newbie it wouldn't seem really long to other people :( . He took me training along with him several times, as well as funding me for eqiups in the beginning. He's really helpful and kind, and helped me getting over some of serious personal problems. Also can be pretty funny, too. Most of all, I haven't seen him making a rude sexual comment.

Wes (Oracle)
Rescued me from the forever curses of bunnies. That should be enough ... I don't know why I hung around there for 3 hours, doing nothing but hitting Deers (found out that they gave out 2 exp per kill while Bunnies gave out 1). He spotted me there and took me instead to Basic Arena, where everything was much easier. Also he'd helped me out with several ingame things and commands despite the fact that I insisted him a carrot rather than a tree -.-;; At that time, I plundered him with my question so much that I felt really sorry. Anyway I became Yours-Truly-Indebted since and wouldn't forget it!

Yellowcard (Tom, I think his name was -.-)
Well, he didn't bother to teach about Basic Arena and other dungeons, but he did tell my sis about moving around and where to get armors and stuffs, which then was led to me and I think he's pretty nice too o.o Newb-friendly! *coughs*

MysticStorm (Karla)
She's our chairwoman, but not only that.... she's probably the best person you can have as a friend in-game, I think. Yeah, she does have some enemies due to her outspoken-ness, but that makes her herself xD She's also pretty funny and has a leadership quality.

Riona (Emily)
A friendly, sympathetic person who's nice to meet and talk to o.o! I met her as a helper rather than the helped, but then she became sort of mental-supporter to me, also reminding me of all the studies I gotta do as well... Thought I'd might put her here... more people should get to know her!

Meew (Autumn)
Just meet her, and you know -.-; She just lacks adjectives in English (and it's supposed to have the most words in all languages).

#88 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:58 AM

Ahh forgot a female... Chii and Devotchka are my nominations.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#89 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 04:35 AM

Thank you Aeryn for allowing the nice people to still be seen. Although I have slipped to the dark side there are still many bright lights out there.

Males:
Aeryn. No matter how long I stay away or how little I contribute to the game/clan he always welcomes me with a bright smile and genuine concern. He is the first person to offer to go exploring and always willing to lend a hand knowing that most of what I work for will just be given away anyway. He plays for the moment and exspects nothing in return.

Payne. When I do log he keeps me laughing. Well that is when he isn't talking about his girlfriend Jose.

Females
Storm. I don't really like her that much I just felt sorry for her and thought I would throw her name up here so she wouldn`t feel left out. On the real tho. After almost 4 years she still puts up with me and is possibly the easiest person there is to get along with.

Amy. Need I say anything at all about the lovely one?
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#90 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 06:52 AM

This is always really hard because there are really some great/nice people that I have met in game. I want to write stories about all the wonderful things I have seen these people do, but I will save that for another post. I would like to nominate several. This is in no way saying that there are not others that deserve to be up here, but I will try to limit myself to 5. :(

Aeryn, Crusher, Momba, Gaddy, Despair

These men have always been great friends and whenever I see any of them, a smile crosses my face. Whether my day has been good or bad through the years, not once have I spoken with any of them that I did not go away feeling blessed to have them for friends. They are all honorable, funny, intelligent, trustworthy, caring, and crazy! for putting up with me all the time.

Thank you guys!

Love ya lots!

<bows with respect>
Amy of Draco

Those that I did not mention, don't think you aren't on my mind. I will tell stories about many of you in the next few days.
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users