• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#31 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:14 AM

I've got four to put.

Crane: All the contact I've had with Gareth has been friendly and from what I've seen on the forums he is caring staff member who actually tries to better the game.

Aeryn: He's always helped me out and taken me along with him on boss kills and has always given me good advice, in game and out heh.

Wylde_Silverfyre: She was I think the first person to befriend me and kind of was my mentor in Draco and we always have some of the funniest conversations and she sits and listens to my whole life story when I'm ranting.

Psyche: She is one of the nicest and funniest people I have met in game. She donated at least about 25k, possibly more to the Black Roses without any reason except just to help out. And she's a good artist.

Cheers to you four, you rock my collective socks. <3 ya.

#32 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:52 AM

na not mono, "Nms nicest player" wouldnt use mages to set off traps to pk som1 in chronos. (not saying i havent done it, just saying the nicest person wouldnt)

and once when we were clan allies, we were both headed 2 dungeons, each had our own key, i said, give me a ride this time and i will 2 u next time, and he replied with something along the lines of, no i never liked u, and then went down

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#33 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:08 AM

well sam, i guess that goes wit the not many ppl like zerk nerds lol
Primex ingame

#34 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:24 AM

Devotcka - Overall best friend. Has done a lot for me over the years.. including sending me stuff for holidays/birthdays when family members and
friends couldn't afford to get me anything.

Sera - Has helped me a lot through rough times.

Skullcrusher - He's just the nicest. You could say or do the meanest thing to him possible (not that I have) and he'd still be all sweet about it.

Smot_Poker/Halor - They're just my homies.

Astinus - Despite all the bad things I've said about him.. he still continues to treat me with respect.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#35 Night_Angel

Night_Angel
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:44 AM

Lokey
Fearless
Piggy
Perhaps one day maybe I will understand PAIN. Why it is and how it has to be. Until then...

#36 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:11 AM

dont ruin the post cigarette

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#37 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:25 AM

wow i am getting a lot more recognition then i expected... thanks guys <3

This is really hard for me but i will give it a shot...

Guys..

Mono(Joe) - He is really quiet but once you get to know him he is a great man and will help you with anything.

Crane(Gareth) - I don't even need to state reasons he is just a great all around guy.

Reality(Cal) - he has been there for me whenever necessary and helped me through some tough decisions.

Deimos(Mike) - He just brings a great light to all around him.

Girls..

Meew(Autumn) - I have gotten to know her real well now and we have helped each other through our own tough times and will continue to do so she is one of the best friends you can have.

Horny(Di) - She has been there for me whenever necessary, and brings a sense of humor around.

Mistry(Chainy) - God knows what I'd do without Chainy she is great in any way.

Eilonwy(Linds) - Even hough she isn't around very much anymore she was great when she was she would give her life to help you out if you were a close friend of hers.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#38 Lisrana

Lisrana
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:33 AM

for guys : fearless enzyme scripto dragonheart muse and reality

Edited by Lisrana, 01 December 2005 - 04:04 AM.

#39 DragonHeart

DragonHeart

SnowMan1986

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:38 AM

i would have to nominate Rene(lisrana) for female because she is the nicest person i have ever met on nightmist,she's cheered me up on days ive felt pretty crappy,and she'd do anything for just about anyone.

for male: mark(scripto) cuz he's the most awesome and nicest guy on nightmist

Edited by DragonHeart, 01 December 2005 - 03:38 AM.

Crusader/Raistlin/Spyhunter ingame

#40 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:49 AM

For Guys: Thorin, Sarven, Ganja, Sammy

Women: Psyche, Liza

#41 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:00 AM

hmm were to start...
guys - Dave (Muse), Jamie (Enzyme).. always been there when i needed some one to chat with when i was haveing a bad day and always found a way to make me smile, then you can't forget Matt (DragonHeart) he is a all around good guy, ive never seen him once show attitude toward others, and always helps people when he can...

ladies - most definally have to throw Rene (Lisrana) up there, she always willing to help out just like matt, and of course have to throw Ash (Hump) in here, she is always nice, and knows how to joke around which is always good, keeps everone on their toes...
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#42 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:13 AM

Oh well if I can nominate more people.

Tony (Fearless)
Always been teh sex, always nice, always funny, never mean (except when we weren't friends, ouch, wish I wasn't ezpk then!)

Joe (Mono)
Don't know you that well, but I hear lots of good things, especially on this thread.

#43 kuniva

kuniva
  • Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:00 AM

juan aka trance_steel

#44 Sera

Sera
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:12 AM

These things always so tough. I don't want to leave anyone out >.<

My girls Ash(Hump) and Manda(Devotchka) who chill with me at the sgh and keep me laughin in friend chat and enemy chat ... <3

My boys JP(Dysfunctional/Halor) , Speedy(Smot_Poker/Abuse) and Tony(Fearless) who would bend over backwards for me if they could just cause they love me <3

I can't forget ppl like Bob (Minooka) whom I just got to know recently, Mike (Dank) just a generall sweet guy and loves to help his friends, Mary (DesireMe) I miss you Mary!, Simon(Pandilex) *coughHamburger Helper?cough*, JLH...the man with the plan (and the internet bill), Jen(Kalypso) who has been there for me to talk to about stuff goin on in my life, Mike (Lappa) who keeps me laughin, Andy (Eternyte) I still vote he's one of the cutest guys in NM :( and another all around sweetheart and Mike (Stotic) who will always be Slim Sluggy(gotta love those late night convos in the TR pub.

I know I'm forgetting people >.< but I think we were only supposed to pick like.. 1 or 2

Edited by Sera, 01 December 2005 - 05:16 AM.

#45 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:38 AM

juan aka trance_steel

It would only be right if i said Josh a.k.a Kuniva/Outlaw

gracias amigo....lol
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

#46 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 06:45 AM

Oh, if I can add another one, I'd like to add Squee as well.

#47 Alchemy

Alchemy
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:29 AM

^^ I second Squee being nominated. I only met him semi-recently, but from what I've seen he will help anyone at any time. I learned that a lot in the Riddle quest, he took anyone who was willing/wanted to go, and we went as a team, even thought a lot of us didn't know eachother. :)
Solace [[Main]] Ninja [[1a]]
-=[[ Kitty says "RAWR" ]]=-

#48 The Unholy Newt

The Unholy Newt
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:38 AM

Oh were you in the riddle quest with Squee as well?? That's crazy-like, I'm forever running into people who were in that party with me. Weird.

But yes, Squee will help anyone out and from what I've seen is one of the only people in this game who actually tries to roleplay, which is what we need more of. And he's just a cool guy.

#49 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:06 AM

na not mono, "Nms nicest player" wouldnt use mages to set off traps to pk som1 in chronos. (not saying i havent done it, just saying the nicest person wouldnt)

and once when we were clan allies, we were both headed 2 dungeons, each had our own key, i said, give me a ride this time and i will 2 u next time, and he replied with something along the lines of, no i never liked u, and then went down

but thats just to you cuz ur special :(
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#50 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:14 AM

would like to see Fearless, Lokey, Aeryn, Wylde_Silverfyre, Amy, Gaddy and Crane make the poll. All great people and always willing to leand a hand when needed. Squee also i don't really know him but when i've spoken to him he is always so polite it's almost scarey :(

#51 Alchemy

Alchemy
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:28 AM

-laughs and nods- I was in Squee's party for the Riddle Quest. I am Autumn(Meew) ^^ heh. that quest rocked xD and indeed, Squee does roleplay ! I enjoyed his write up on the Quest he posted on Forums :( He writes quite well and has a elaborate imagination :ph34r:

-smiles cheerfully-

Solace [[Main]] Ninja [[1a]]
-=[[ Kitty says "RAWR" ]]=-

#52 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:01 AM

Lol <3 sam :ph34r:

Anyhow, I vote for Joe(Mono). And Gareth :ph34r:

And Mike, thanks for my one nomination :(
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#53 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:29 PM

I nominate myself just because nobody included me in all previous votes and I feel soooo lonely :(
Does not play well with others.

#54 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:13 PM

I also nominate Alan, as he has too be one of the sessiest people on this game :( I've forgotton how much he has actually helped me, you don't realise until you actually think and look back..

Autumn Is also another nomination, she has too be the nicest person ever :ph34r:
Disaster ingame.

#55 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:18 PM

I'm always afraid of voting for someone being the nicest because of who I'll upset! So, I'll vote for a group of people...

Male: Aeryn, Lokey, Oracle
Female: Amy, Baby, Baby_Trey

Starwolf was by far the nicest girl I've ever met on Nightmist, but she left the game a while back because real-life was far more important (and good for her) - I wish her the best of luck in life with her partner and young daughter.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#56 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:37 PM

I'm always afraid of voting for someone being the nicest because of who I'll upset!

See.. Gareth should win. He's just TOO nice.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#57 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:46 PM

Guys:

Joe - (Mono) Always willing to help anyone out whenever they need it, as long as you dont act like a turnip about it.

Gareth - (Crane) Has done wonderful things for the game/players and is a very very polite person, even when the people he talks to can be, well, a-holes.

Tony - (Fearless) What to say about tony, hmm, well he is always a great person to talk to weather its something going on his his life of yours, hes always in the mood to help a fellow man out.

Gaddy - Never actually knew his first name, he's so mysterious :( Gaddy, is just the nicest and sometimes one of the wierdest i've ever met, way to many good qualities to list here lol.

Ladies:

Cris - (Sera) She married me! i meen come on who has the guts to do that! :ph34r:

Ash - (Hump) Ash shares my sick sense of humor not many people do anymore, and she wants my mini-me :ph34r:

(the only girls on nightmist who could handle me <3)
Sublime - 1a.

#58 Chii

Chii
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:20 PM

I vote for Chelle, Kuniva, Trance_Steel and Despair...

Chelle because she's always nice to everyone, Kuniva(Josh) and Trance_Steel(Juan) because they were the first people to help me as a noob in the game and they have always been there in the past when I needed help!

And...Despair(Jimmy) cuz he's one of the only people I talk to in the game who tries to resolve probems....not start them! :(

and if i could vote for nicest animal...it would have to be Piggy aka Gaz.

Edited by Chii, 01 December 2005 - 07:36 PM.

#59 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:29 PM

id like to nominate Scripto and Fearless

#60 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:51 PM

I nominate myself just because nobody included me in all previous votes and I feel soooo lonely :(

but your not nice guy!! lol :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users