Icebolt

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Zyka

Zyka
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:20 AM

Hey my name's Trent I joined Nightmist in 2004, sucked at it so i left. Came back a few times but I still don't get the hang of it. Decided to try it again. Thanks. 1 alt character is Icebolt. If you want to help me cool. Peace

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:12 AM

Well, the initial tutorial gives you the basics of moving and interacting with the game; after that most of it is self-discovery and asking around, and finding maps for the cities and whatever areas you plan on visiting and reaping the rewards of. One of the main map sites I use is Beyond Betrayal's Clan Forum, which has an extensive map collection on their forum; you'll find a map of Nightmist city on the second page. Note that some areas only exist on the multi-alt server, so don't be surprised if you find a map for a 'non-existent' area like the Nightmist Rooftops.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:12 PM

Also be careful when checking out where equips are sold on that forum. It's a whole new ball game on 1a, items are in different cities.

Who were you when you played years ago? The name trent rings a bell but I could be wrong lol.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 06:24 PM

I remember a trent dunno if its you or not lol.. but if you have any questions on 1a get at me on Rockstar if I am on and I'll try to help you out and welcome back!

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#5 Ill never tell

Ill never tell
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:16 PM

Bad timing. But good luck to you =]

#6 Zyka

Zyka
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:12 AM

I had many characters and just traded with everyhting. I was in aviators a long ass time ago dont know if that's still around. clan NBM if anyone remembers...um...tryin to think of some old names. Warp lvl 30 pally remember that one. Coke lvl 30 thief. um..yeah idk haha. I got tracked by a druid today when i logged on in nightmist, couldn't train anywhere. Ended up shutting down nightmist after 10 minutes of that.

#7 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:24 AM

Yeah, that's what Nightmist has come to. There are better and funner games out there.
Autek in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users