Photo

Player Killers

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Poll: PK'ers (75 member(s) have cast votes)

Old Schoolers Vs New Age Pk'ers

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Prefered method of pk'ing

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:07 AM

it was a joke, this topic is so old its like old school vs tribal ancestors 

most of the epic pkers listed i made cry a 100x over on 1a, it was usually the opposite at the time of this poll because i didn't use alts very often and primarily used 1 fighter or thief in my early days of NM. around the time of this post i used 5 druids and 1 pally fighter thief in party. lol worked in my favor for 1a tho, i already knew what to kill on 1 crit  mayor, mansion owner, armoire, gardener, tax lord, rob the rest or click sentry spiders for exp. look at the 100s of thieves that copied the same playstyle. nuts was nerfed so fast, but not fast enough because by lvl 31 i already had 8m lol took almost a year off come back and see super thieves fkin everywhere, thats when golding became a tougher issue but i still had near 13m when manda bought the first cobalt.  then after she was held capped for gm for so long i finally bought a balt when i had 18m lol 

those were the funnest days  of nm imo.  hangin on the edge of the seat cuz 45 players had thieves capable of destroying each other in 1 click lol.  

"Wake Up!!" 

#62 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:27 PM

Yeah that was fun then. Thieves pking all day everyday. Exp loss wasnt such a big deal then. I think if there was a way to take the exp loss away from pks then alot more people would have stayed. That and if the alternate leveling system would have came into effect a couple years sooner.

Peacemaker both servers.

#63 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:06 PM

because in 2006 you were still mapping large forest

lol

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#64 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:42 AM

Kalypso was pretty sick when it came to PKing. Sitting under Arilin with a bunch of rangers with BoD was good times. There was another PKer who had the pink girl portrait that used to lurk around the sewers, pretty sure their name begin with K also but can't remember it.

I wish I could go back to 2001 and relive it all over. What a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users