Osx Client And Re-design

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JABrown

JABrown
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

Ok, So I love NM. I've been playing since 2001 off and on. I'm working with mac's all the time now and I own one myself. I'm able to run NM in crossover just fine with a few minor qualms.

Those things aside. I am envisioning a native client for osx that I think would be a drastic improvement over the layout/design of the windows one. Not to knock your client JLH. I've been using it happily for years. BUT I think there are a lot of improvements that can be made to better the gameplay. These don't all apply to just an OSX client, but thats how I envision it now.

I know that you as staff are uninterested in developing a client for anything other than windows (per a support ticket). However, would you be opposed to someone else taking up this task? I would love to get my hands into the design of the client itself (not knowing Universal xCode at all) and would love it if some OSX developers would offer their help.

I figure we can perform the basic functions of NM in the OSX client, but add some cosmetic and layout tweaks.
Please let me know if this is possible.

-JABrown

Edited by JABrown, 07 February 2010 - 12:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users