Pyramid Of The 3rd Moon

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:47 AM

Haven't heard much regarding this area as of late... it did not get the appeal of most Pacifists, it seems. *sighs*  Apparently, there are only 9 Shaman's Masks in-game, 3 of them were obtained by the same person!

Its not that it didn't appeal i don't think, i think it's because most of the people of nightmist aren't the "get together to kill the common enemy" type people. They're more like the "go away or i'll kill you it's mine" type of people. Of course not everyone is like that, when i had an arch paci i tryed on many occasions to get a team of pacis together but only managed to get 3 at the most which wasn't even strong enough o kill the mummified pharaoh.

And to those who are saying it's too hard to find things, i managed to map the first floor and what i needed of the second, never got to the third though.

#32 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 03:51 PM

I don't even know where the Pyramid of 3rd moon is even located to even venture myself. Can someone at least tell me that much? lol

#33 Venture

Venture
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:35 PM

South west corner of the meddow is a graveyard... You'll find it in there if you have the right items.

#34 Crovin

Crovin
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 02:16 AM

Looking for people to go there with me as well page or memo crovin or lucien ingame if interested

#35 Adeline

Adeline
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 11:15 PM

If you're still looking, I could easily give you directions to the Mummified Slave Leader. Just page the character with the same name, I make maps. You'll need a few things though.

#36 MessiahX

MessiahX
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:34 PM

I'd love to hit this up with some other paci's. Memo Strength or page/memo Drought.

#37 lowmion

lowmion
  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:14 AM

/memo atrium if you want to explor this area, it's been sooo long since i've been in there I've forgotten my way around, so it's all new ;)

#38 Guava

Guava
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:17 AM

i recently mapped the first 2 floors ...realy wanna get a gang of paci to kill pharoah so if you want to get me in game.. we could get some more support.

ruling the paci way

wasp in game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users