Pyramid Of The 3rd Moon

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Terence

Terence
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 06:17 AM

I don't know this area very well, looking for a paci party to go there and explore around. If you have a map or any information about this area please post here!
Hi-2 letters
Beg JLH to unban your crits-5k letters
There are many things that doesn't have shortcuts
For everything else, there are macros

#2 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:17 AM

Haven't heard much regarding this area as of late... it did not get the appeal of most Pacifists, it seems. *sighs* Apparently, there are only 9 Shaman's Masks in-game, 3 of them were obtained by the same person!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#3 Stealthy One

Stealthy One
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 01:35 AM

/t Crane I like it. I just can't do it by myself! Maybe me and you could go sometime :P

#4 Terence

Terence
  • Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 07:50 AM

I only been to the 1st floor, don't know how to get to the other 2, maybe you guys can show me..
Hi-2 letters
Beg JLH to unban your crits-5k letters
There are many things that doesn't have shortcuts
For everything else, there are macros

#5 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 06:13 PM

I made a map but its just for me :P Got to the end but gave up killing Ganeymede as i didnt have any gold left to tribute and i run out of mana. Its possible to do it alone but more more easy with 3 or more pacifists.

Edited by Sean, 22 October 2004 - 06:14 PM.

Stadic Ingame...

#6 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:12 PM

I don't mean any disrespect, Sean, but you sort of contradicted yourself with what you said in the other thread named "Pyramid of The 3rd Moon". You say it is just too hard, but you just said you got as far as Ganymede...

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#7 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 03:40 PM

I don't mean any disrespect, Sean, but you sort of contradicted yourself with what you said in the other thread named "Pyramid of The 3rd Moon". You say it is just too hard, but you just said you got as far as Ganymede...

Yes but the time i got to Ganeymede i was in a party, i forgot to mention that :P
Stadic Ingame...

#8 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 01:13 AM

It's almost impossible to do it alone, but if you bring 50k to tribute and GP all the time you should win.

#9 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 01:47 AM

I've had the most trouble collecting the keys thus far alone. Seems pretty difficult when Undead can heal themselves.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#10 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 05:24 PM

I've had the most trouble collecting the keys thus far alone. Seems pretty difficult when Undead can heal themselves.

It dosent say the heal themselves it says they cast a spell on themselves. It could be they cast a spell drawing evil from around them regaining hp. :unsure:
Stadic Ingame...

#11 lowmion

lowmion
  • Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 01:51 AM

If you're after another paci to go in ther with you, memo Atrium,

I can only get to the second level by myself before i run outa mana.

Thats by fighting my way in and not dragging a heap of mons whilst Gp'd.

The first key I'm able to get, the second i've not gotten too.

#12 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 02:35 AM

It dosent say the heal themselves it says they cast a spell on themselves. It could be they cast a spell drawing evil from around them regaining hp. :unsure:

If they cast a spell on themselves, on average every 30 seconds, that is almost always a self-heal, equal to 10% of their maximum health; in the case of the Mummified Pharaoh, it is about 2,000 HP - you need at least 5 Pacifists to overcome his healing power significantly.

It is a good idea to learn which monsters stay where they are and which ones latch onto you like glue, and try to minimise dragging large numbers of them around. It is more or less impossible to get through the area merely on mana crystals or even Nightshade Elixirs - you need plenty of gold on you to tribute, which is worth it if you win a Shaman's Mask at the end.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#13 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 12:28 PM

If they cast a spell on themselves, on average every 30 seconds, that is almost always a self-heal, equal to 10% of their maximum health; in the case of the Mummified Pharaoh, it is about 2,000 HP - you need at least 5 Pacifists to overcome his healing power significantly.

He wasn't saying that sometimes the thing doesn't heal itself... he was trying to come up with reasons why a dead thing could 'heal' itself B)

He just thought that "Dead thing draws evil power from the surroundings to lessen its wounds" sounded better than "Dead thing heals itself"

Which is something I agree with- because, I mean, pacifists are 'healing' the dead things to do them damage :)
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#14 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 04:48 PM

The only way I could see a dead thing healing itself is through some unnatural means, such as vampirism, or some other unearthly equivalent.
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#15 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 05:16 PM

Evil Spirits (a monster on the third floor of the pyramid) would probably heal themselves by drawing energy from the ether, being spirits.

Aet'Thol... well, he is a Lich - goodness knows what black magic he possesses!

As for the Mummified Pharaoh... probably a spirit controlling the mummy drawing energy from some source like the Evil Spirit.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#16 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 05:37 PM

I found the boss of the 2nd floor! It was so nice and gave me a free trip to my local pub. :unsure:

Edited by Sean, 14 December 2004 - 05:38 PM.

Stadic Ingame...

#17 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 03:34 AM

i started maping out this area my self with my paci i got the first floor and about 75% of the second floor before i turned around and headed back to town, hard on my own but very intresting and kept me on my toes...
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#18 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 10:33 PM

Too hard x.x

#19 Talyn

Talyn
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:07 AM

I found the boss of the 2nd floor! It was so nice and gave me a free trip to my local pub. B)

lol I get that a lot :unsure:
Talyn, Nausea, Vajin, Slovak, Annoyance, Valo ingame.

#20 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:54 AM

Sorry for posting in old topic, but I am wanting to know if anyone wants to go here with me, leave a memo on Ryuku pls.

#21 speedy

speedy
  • Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:30 AM

same here if anyone wants to go page or memo smot_poker or revised i've also made it to 2nd floor but i hit a trap and died /cry

I think all classes appart from pacifists should be removed, then we can all be hippies and play nice together

Inappropriate Avatar - Crane

#22 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:18 AM

You got a Shaman's Mask. x 9 ^_^
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#23 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 08:10 PM

Evil Spirits (a monster on the third floor of the pyramid) would probably heal themselves by drawing energy from the ether, being spirits.

Aet'Thol... well, he is a Lich - goodness knows what black magic he possesses!

As for the Mummified Pharaoh... probably a spirit controlling the mummy drawing energy from some source like the Evil Spirit.

Undeads aren't evil, just misunderstood.
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#24 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 09:44 PM

ive been but i cant seem to find mummified slave leader so coodnt get very far

#25 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 01:51 PM

I have a Token Coin of Cyric, but I can't go down from graveyard and enter the pyramid area. What I forgot? My paci is lvl 28.

Edited by Origenes, 20 June 2005 - 01:52 PM.

Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#26 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:00 PM

I have a Token Coin of Cyric, but I can't go down from graveyard and enter the pyramid area. What I forgot? My paci is lvl 28.

You might have to dig yourself a grave. (Clue!)

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#27 Origenes

Origenes
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:44 PM

Resolved. Thanks. ^_^
Prophecy of Prosper Clan Chairman

If you want peace, work for justice.
Live long and prosper.

#28 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:08 AM

You put your'e egyptian key on the website for 1,000 goldx20 for all those who rather not fight the Mummified Slave Leader ^_^

#29 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:18 PM

You put your'e egyptian key on the website for 1,000 goldx20 for all those who rather not fight the Mummified Slave Leader ^_^

Or even just find him - the number of people who page me asking for directions to his location is phenominal!

P.S. For future reference, I am not allowed to give you exact directions... the reason being that I am the area's designer and hence have an unfair advantage.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#30 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:19 AM

Or even just find him - the number of people who page me asking for directions to his location is phenominal!

True ^_^ not like hes THAT hard to find and beat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users