Paci'S On 1-Alt

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:51 AM

so the biggest question i have is why isnt Pacifist on 1-alt server.. 

I would Love to have a Pacifist on my 1-alt experience

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#2 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

granted but pacis go thru ktp pass monsters

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#3 Justice

Justice
  • Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Again...what Piddy said. Paci's would be highly abused. If something can be broken on 1 alt people will take advantage of it.
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

I always have been pro-paci on 1a.. with that being said they would need ALOT of balancing to make them 1a appropriate.. here is just a couple things that pop into my head:

-Greater Pact would need to be removed or modified.

-Justice Zone would need to be removed or modified.

-Depurate Undead would need to be removed or made to do less damage than it currently does but a bit more than Salve. With the current DU pacis would be gold machines on 1a.

-Subdue would need to be removed or modified.. unless for 1a it was made so you also only do half damage with spells like how you take half as much damage from things attacking when its applied. right now it only applies to melee hits and not spells.

-Pacis can freely run by any KTP .. that would need to be fixed, and heal to kill KTPs would need to be made in place of each current town KTP or KTP in place of areas pacifists could journey. This could also be used to keep them out of specific areas they have no use in being in to eliminate checkers ect.

-take away thier ability to create food/water. so people cannot camp them just as feeder crits.

-Recall would need to be removed.

-the double exp per level that you have to gain as a high level paci would probably need to be adjusted back to normal if the other adjustments were done.

If we can't get the existing character types balanced on 1a, I doubt doing all of that just to make Pacis more 1a friendly is likely... and really after all of the needed changes a pacifist would just take on the role of a cleric that can't be attacked and can't join parties or clans with people.

As people above stated the way they currently are would be highly abused and I don't support adding them to 1a "as is".

Edited by Gnarkill, 04 June 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#5 Element

Element
  • Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

With all the changes above I'd rather just see a new unquie class introduced.

-Adventure To Fate Game Dev- https://itunes.apple...d871690289?mt=8

#6 Justice

Justice
  • Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

Me being possibly the only person on 1 alt who runs a druid I will say that I seriously doubt anyone abuses a druid for refresh on 1alt. Just saying...
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#7 Justice

Justice
  • Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:55 AM

just sayin...
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#8 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Pacifists were a 1-alt class designed for a multi-alt world.  On the 1-alt server they would be overpowered because they cannot be attacked by other players and are more powerful than Clerics when dealing with the undead, plus the aforementioned problems of them being able to bypass kill-to-pass monsters (they have to, otherwise they can get ensnared by things like Vines that they can't kill) and easily travel to faraway places to buy items for other players or crits.

Pacifists won't be introduced to 1-alt.  A unique class would be nice, but you're asking for a mammoth design and coding task.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users