• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Meltdown

Meltdown
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:38 PM

Library info for Head of Aglon:
Description: This hideous skull is covered in patches of rotting flesh. Severed from the rest of his body from the failing of his magic, it emits an unbearable stench as you hold it at arm's length!, Type of item: Doesn't do anything special, or is a key.

Library info for Cuffs of Cassiopeia:
Armor base: 3, Can be worn by: pacifists, Description: These interweaving bands of gold and silver wrap comfortably around the hands, ending in a small loop in the centre of each palm. Their construction is very illusive in that the metallic bands provide considerably more protection than first glance suggests, but they leave the hands open so the energy of the deity can be channelled unrestricted., Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

1st kill on Aglon: Squirts
2nd kill on Aglon: Christmas_Killer
Who will 3rd be?

Edited by Meltdown, 18 December 2006 - 11:45 PM.

If need be contact me in game on Mudvayne or StaticX

#2 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 04:05 PM

You healed an Aglon the Scourge for 48 points of damage. defeating him.
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#3 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

ring or bracelet?
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#4 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 08:32 PM

Neither - they're "gloves"... metallic bars that wrap artistically around the hands.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#5 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:20 AM

Is this area temporary of permanent?
Autek in game.

#6 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:28 PM

Permanent.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#7 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:28 PM

Do you think raising the spawn rate on him should be considered as he's for the low levels and isn't a drop of great value anyway? Once a day seems a little too infrequent possibly.

#8 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:03 AM

Supported

Raise it to hourly

#9 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:14 AM

It doesnt seem like it will make much of a difference. The area is only meant to get the cuffs for a few levels, before you can upgrade anyways, and its not like paci's need the experience, honestly the area just makes it that much simplier to level a paci at the lowest levels. I rolled a paci just to do that area and got it to 14 and my first kill in less than 2 hours
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#10 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:17 AM

Maybe not hourly... every 4 or 6 hours maybe.

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

#11 Meltdown

Meltdown
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 12:04 PM

I think it should be more then every 24's, i also thought the area should be alittle bigger to. If you dont make it bigger at least add some Vampire bat's to make it a bit more challanging. Just mine and my friend Mark's thought's.

Edited by Meltdown, 29 December 2006 - 12:06 PM.

If need be contact me in game on Mudvayne or StaticX

#12 Julius

Julius
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:21 PM

I assume the area is there as a way for pacifists to have a solid place to train up since its pretty hard to actualy survive the run to IT and lower than 15, so they needed a place to train. However there are plenty of skeletons south of NM anyways and theres always barrier forest. the main problem with pacifists in barrier forest is that Zanitos is not undead, so they cant complete the area so to speak. that i believe is why Aglon was put in.

So when I think about it, since the cuffs arent very useful for anyone else, and there isnt much point in collecting a ton of them, sadly for me, i guess it doesnt seem like that big of a deal to change his spawn time, unless you want to use the cuffs in part of a crafting recipe
Julius/Juls main
Julius 1 alt

#13 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:28 PM

If it's a permanent area, I don't see any need to increase the spawn time. Everyone will get a chance at some point to kill Aglon . . . I've killed him 3 times since it came out, but that was with the idea it was some sort of temprary quest and I'd be able to collect them as questies. Now I might check it if I'm bored, but not ever 15 minutes like I had been. I'd assume it will be like that for most people once they have a pair or two.
Autek in game.

#14 MessiahX

MessiahX
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:01 PM

I support a raised spawn rate. I haven't been able to find it yet =(

#15 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 07:30 PM

Out of the 8ish times I have looked Ive got 3 myself. They aren't worth much as it is, and are not really not practical to use past level 10 when you can equip tomb gloves with one more ac. If you make it spawn more often they will just end up cluttered on the site for very cheap or laying all over nm like other items from people who go and kill mini-bosses when they are bored.

Edited by Gnarkill, 28 January 2007 - 07:33 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users