Happy Anniversary!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eternyte

Eternyte
  • Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:29 PM

It's been 8 years since I first graced the realms of Nightmist, and granted I haven't logged on much recently, well, really for the last 2-3 years, but I am strangely compelled to log on and have a look at what has changed. Which I will do when I get a spare bit of time.

Then as usual probably post a hundred and one things that could be improved, which will get duly ignored, then disappear into the night for an extended duration :ph34r:

Anyway, most of the people that log on now probably won't remember who I am and those that do remember who I am should have quit long ago *cough* You know who you are!

It has always made me laugh, and still makes me smile when I see posts of players talking about the old days, and then proceed to talk about Blackthorn and when PKing used to happen under Arilin or clan wars South of Nightmist. To me the old days was when mages Vortex Gate could take them to any city on the map (Pern Valley, Elven, Emerald, Northkeep, Cloud etc.) in the times where PKing was a true art form mastered by Ebony, not just a mass of alts, or a looking someone over from covert/invis to make sure you could win before attacking. The times when weapons such as the Stones Axe of the Ages, Sword of Sharpeness, Gorgon Spine Staff and armours like the Precise Crystal Shield and Ogre Helm were highly sought after. Back when men were men and sheep ran scared!

Not sure if this post really had much of a point to it, other than to say "hello".

So anyway...Hey, nice to see you, well, sort of! ;)
I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#2 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:38 AM

It has always made me laugh, and still makes me smile when I see posts of players talking about the old days, and then proceed to talk about Blackthorn and when PKing used to happen under Arilin or clan wars South of Nightmist. To me the old days was when mages Vortex Gate could take them to any city on the map (Pern Valley, Elven, Emerald, Northkeep, Cloud etc.) in the times where PKing was a true art form mastered by Ebony, not just a mass of alts, or a looking someone over from covert/invis to make sure you could win before attacking. The times when weapons such as the Stones Axe of the Ages, Sword of Sharpeness, Gorgon Spine Staff and armours like the Precise Crystal Shield and Ogre Helm were highly sought after. Back when men were men and sheep ran scared!

good old tims, good old times ;)

and hi :ph34r:
Even in death my hate will go on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users