Bonus Holiday Halloween

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

I've always supported that 1-Alt and Main are different games, but for holiday bonus exp - why is there a bonus on 1-Alt and no message on Main?

Wasn't sure if there is an Admin for 1-Alt but not Main or if they're just going to be different.

Anyway, I hoped to get bonus exp on Main because that's always a fun time to cleric train and the sort.

Best regards,

Gaddy

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#2 Envy

Envy
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:40 PM

yeah man i was asking the same question i mean its not fair 1 alt gets events/.5%exp and main doesnt?> i mean dont we have a staffer? aka Stig he can do the main events dont know why we didnt get none this season also even if stig cant do it theres other staffs that r also staff on main so why not hook us up too

If Your Reading My Post It Means Ive Pwned You

#3 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

They are planning on merging the two into one game with a alt limit of 3! Merry Christmas!

#4 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

Pandilex was the one who enabled +50% XP on the 1-alt server, but he doesn't have a staff crit on the multi-alt server, and I don't have the power to enable such things myself.  I did ask JLH if it could be enabled, but got no reply.

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

Thank you for the status Stig.

Fair enough that it's just lack of Admin. I think we've known that isn't readily available for quite a while.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#6 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:50 PM

Don't give up hope!

#7 Ste

Ste
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:12 PM