Cheaper Clan Rooms

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lethal_Dose

Lethal_Dose
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:14 AM

I've mentioned this before ingame but since I've been approached by a few member about getting rooms I think it's time to bring it up here. I think rooms clan rooms should be made cheaper on 1a especially if you already have a big house for those smaller not as rich members. I mean our next square is 712k & on 1a I don't think that's entirely fair to a new member who joins & would like to get a room of his/her own for vaulting puposes or whatever. Granted we do have nearly 30 rooms but quite a few of those rooms are need things such as pub, sauna, sex/morph change shops to accomodate members needs & others are the access squares to get to said rooms & can't be locked off for someone who would like a room of their own. Now I'm not sayin drop the price to dirt cheap on something that is as big as our house but knocking it down some so that many of the lower to middle class members could have a shot at getting a room. I mean even if Clan Bank paid 1/2 the bill for the square the person buying would still need to shell out damn near 360k, that just doesn't seem fair to me. Please post your feelings on this & maybe just maybe we can get it changed. I was wrong it's 721k which means even if Clan paid 1/2 the bill the person would still be paying 360k.

Edited by Lethal_Dose, 22 October 2008 - 05:17 AM.

Just 1 shot to say goodbye
1 last taste to mourn & cry
Scores & shoots, the lights go dim
Just 1 shot to do him in

#2 Ghost_Wolf

Ghost_Wolf
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:18 AM

I love the thought, but will never happen. It would require someone to switch codeing and people for that are hardly on. IF it happens awsome.

supported
Link-Nepharious_Niassey (Main)

Love is a 36' carbon tip chainsaw and rib spreaders....nuff said.

#3 Kratos

Kratos
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:27 AM

I actually approve of this idea. And I agree with Mike entirely. The prices are way too steap for 1alt. it's honestly a miracle if I can acquire 30k in 3 days. Everyone is always using their money for weapons, armor, and trips. Not many people, like Mike says, can afford their own room. I for one know I cant afford my own room, even if the clan bank did pay out half of it. Ive been playing a while now also. So how would the new members to clans be able to afford their own room? I for one keep finding myself running out of vault space. Good idea Mike.

Dude 1alt

Edited by Kratos, 22 October 2008 - 05:30 AM.

Kratos is your god, bow to him, kiss his feet, give him a lolipop

#4 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:33 AM

i agree. prices were based on times clans still existed of 250+ characters and 80 different players. times have changed. the game should change with it.

coding shouldn't be much ofa problem. only the gold values have to be changed in the code (if it's an incremental calculation then it's not hard to change either. just make the incremental value smaller). hardest will be finding a good value for the rooms.
Even in death my hate will go on

#5 Elucid

Elucid
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:54 PM

Poor people deserve rooms to! ;)

*sniffles*

Mike what a wonderful idea! :ph34r: supported!
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense @)-`-,---

#6 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:01 PM

imo the cost of everything should be halfed on 1a.

It's not like we even have 10 crits to use, but I'm not gonna ask for 1/20th of the price, 1/2 is good enough ;p

Of course then all the exspensive bought items, aswell as bought clan houses would disrupt the playerbase and they'd be calling bias everywhere, so I see niether happening.

Then again, without an alt limit even (20+ chars), cobalt was just a booby item that wasn't meant to be bought. Though when only 1 crit is allowed, people are still managing to buy them with some time. If coblalt wasn't meant for a game where you can log on 20+ alts, and people using 1 character can eventually afford it, is there any problem with gold making?

Anyway, basically everything that would be said for clan houses applies for all items ingame, prices are all from main, should everything be decreased? Probably not, but I'm all welcome of making the game easier.

Edited by Cruxis, 22 October 2008 - 07:03 PM.

#7 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:12 PM

supported.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#8 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:50 PM

Not supported.

You guys have been doing fine this far with the same ratio of increase no reason for it not to keep going that way. Most people only use 1-3 main crit, so thats only 1-3 crits to full equip and level on average, and there already has been how many? Atleast 2 cobalts that I can think of off the top of my head that have been bought could be more by now... you guys don't seem to have any problem making money. Im sure you guys can think of a different way to handout/sell clan house rooms. Why not have a set ammount the player has to pay not matter the cost of the room? Like they must atleast donate 150k (first ammount that came to my head) + the cost of what ever they want the room to be? The 1alt sever is based on teamwork right? Then why not help out your other clan members if you don't want them to pay so much?
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#9 Elf

Elf
  • Game Staff
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:16 PM

Denied on both counts....

on CH rooms..

Far to many ingame to change now..

On leveling...

If cobalts are ingame the system is not to poor to pay for leveling.

So I say not supported on either....

Elf :ph34r:

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users