• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:50 PM

Well ladies and gentlemen, my time in this realm has passed.
Ive had my up's, and my downs on this game, and recently, the game has lost its spark, nothing could hold my interest, i was only still on it because the friends i had come to know and love. I have alot to say, so if you don't like me, and your going to post a snide and disrespectful comment, just stop reading and post it.

Over the past 2 1/2 years, i have been victim to this games addictive hold. In the last week ive discovered what i left behind, a life and responsibilities. Ive neglected my duties as a student so bad that there is no possible way to fix it.
So due to this and other circumstances, i was forced to drop out. So i've decided to work 2 jobs and fix my life up the best I can. I can't fix it unless i rid myself of the problems that caused it, this is the last one left.

I've met some of the greatest ppl in my life on this game, and i'd be lying if i said i didnt consider them better then some of my irl friends, but with the great ppl, you also have the assholes and nuts talkers, like rob. Enough with the bad stuff about the ppl on nm, since the good obviously outweighs it.

If it wasnt for some of the many friends i made on this game, i'd prob have already killed someone/myself irl, so i owe them more then NM gold can ever repay, i'd just like to say thank you to all those who offered me their friendship, and apologize to all those who offered and i threw it in their face..
Although not alot believe it, i have changed alot over the last 2 yrs, i am no longer the confident, arrogant and conceited noob i once was, now im juss an arrogant, concieted "vet".

For all of you who didn't give a chance to know me, i feel pity for you, because i am truely a loyal and great friend... Jen gave me a chance after 2 years, and i doubt she regrets it... Alot of you judged me without knowing me, which was your biggest downfall, and now that i wont be on a whole lot, and when i am on ill probally be chatting to the friends i made, i won't be trying to make new ones and get sucked back into the game.

I plan on only logging to chat and do events. Nothing else i did before this anyways, but i wont be on as much to chat. I plan on working 2 jobs and finally getting my nuts together, got my priorities straight, for the first time in 3 years...
This is goodbye. I love you all! :P

lindz since i left you out the last time i planned on quitting, ill give u some <3 here
I love you more then anything, and i hope you find true happiness, i hope your life goes great, you have the potential to do anything you want, and i hope you do what you want, if you ever need someone to talk to, i will always be there for you, i just hope you realize it before its too late..

Peace out, take care, au revoir....
Ed Aka PurpleHaze
Primex ingame

#2 Tom

Tom
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:54 PM

good luck with life, now get drunk get laid get tucked up in a job, and stay away from hookers and drugs, hmm yer that about sums it up.

speak to ya on msn anyway

good luck :P
Feck Off

#3 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:55 PM

Since me and bill are seperate people, he will also be making a leaving post, we started together, and we going to finish together, i forgot to mention this in the post above, so i had to repost =p
Primex ingame

#4 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:57 PM

later grasshoppa been cool knowing u ,hit me in game if u want sometime :P

#5 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:57 PM

YAY LESS LAGG!!

Or Not?
Astinus on 1alt Only

#6 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:04 PM

btw ed since u like to think u are the best at typing and try to correct peoples spelling, the word is conceited :P

Edited by Payne, 27 October 2004 - 02:04 PM.

Astinus on 1alt Only

#7 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:04 PM

cya fatnuts
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#8 Onlyme

Onlyme
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:05 PM

i don`t have much to say i`ll miss u
<3 u lil brother :P *hugz*
www.siteworld.de/BeyondBetrayal/.com
www.Bbcforum.proboards100.com

#9 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:08 PM

YAY! LESS LAG! :P ©®

edit: on a side note i am jealous of the ppl that didn't get to know you cuz i did and you mooseed up ^_^

Edited by jurian, 27 October 2004 - 02:10 PM.

Even in death my hate will go on

#10 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:45 PM

Good luck with life and stuff but like I just told you ingame . . . it'll rain one day and you'll be back

Your a bish to trade with but your not such a bad guy once ya get to know ya

-Jimmy
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#11 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 02:55 PM

Later dude...Although we fell out recently you are still cool in my books.

Nice knowing ya dude.gl with life
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#12 Malavon

Malavon
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 04:11 PM

THEY ALL COME BACK!

Not true. Me and Rich haven't played in like a year :P

#13 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 09:28 PM

peace
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#14 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 09:36 PM

THEY ALL COME BACK!

Not true. Me and Rich haven't played in like a year :P

twinkie rich = banned lol

edit: bai nub tub

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 27 October 2004 - 09:37 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#15 Spill

Spill
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 10:08 PM

Well... i didn't know ya but from your post and the respect people have given ya i'd like to say i'm sad i didn't get to know and i'm sad to see ya go. When i started this game my grades droped to E's and D's but thankfully i turned that around befor it got to your situation.

You'll go away for a few months get your life back on track and then one day you'll be doing sumthing and you'll say man if i could just go pk somone and... BOOM! POW! CHING! your back just like that :P

Anyways hope you get things right in ya life and have a good time.

Peace out,
Spill

(~¤~Ю. Gìgg£è§ åKå *Çôdy~¤~)

#16 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 10:59 PM

omg no he isnt banned rappy.he plays.he was on last saturday ffs.
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#17 Ichi2

Ichi2
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 11:13 PM

GL with whatever you do in life..never really got to know you but never had any haed feelings with you.. anyways GOOD LUCK

#18 Jadakiss

Jadakiss
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 12:35 AM

peace Ed,cya around playin football :P

#19 Phobos

Phobos
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 12:55 AM

THEY ALL COME BACK!

omg, who else tried this?

on a side note, if this game is interfering with your life as you say it is, why even bother logging on for events? if you want to move on, let go.

you know what, i'm going to be looked at as the bad guy but i don't care anymore. if your looking for sympathy and nuts about how it's ruined your life and nuts, why don't you not log on for events, move the moose on and stop letting it ruin your life, as you claim.
Question reality.
» Ïñtéñ§é ÐéåtH «
Temple - Phobos - Funeral

#20 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 01:51 AM

Ok first of all.... I would like to say good luck with what you do in life. Second of all...I know we didnt exactly get along in the beginning, but I got to know you and you're an extremely nice guy, considering the arguements we had. Last but definantly not least.. I wanna keep in touch with ya. get me on the game for msn/aim or w/e you have.

Peace easy hun ~Hugs!~

·:*¨¨*:·Trey·:*¨¨*:·

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#21 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 02:02 AM

It's a shame you're gone, me and you just started to actually talk. You're a really cool guy, kinda upsetting to see a great guy leave this game. I hope whatever you do in real life works out and you don't come back to Nightmist if it messed up your life that bad. I don't get on MSN much, but PM me or get me in-game with your MSN/AIM screen names and we can talk there :P

Again, best of luck in real life, I hope it all goes well!
Aequitas In-Game

#22 Spill

Spill
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 02:33 AM

Phobos-

LEAVING/RETRUNING FORUM (get sum smarts and you'll know that people are gonna post about this in here as thats what this part of the forum is for)
-It's just being disrespectful
-He is posting about sumthing ligit, and your just trying to make waves
-The staff created this part of the forum so that it did not take up space in other parts of the forums and so that people who did not want to take a look at it didn't even have to go near it. Yet people like YOU still cry.
-Refers to above: Again this forum was created for a reason. You don't like it don't read it.
-I know not your intentions but it seems to me that your the one looking for attention, moosing, and posting nuts. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

If you got more to say pm me. No more needs to be said about it on here

Sorry for posting this on your forum space Ed. GL

Edited by Spill, 28 October 2004 - 02:37 AM.

(~¤~Ю. Gìgg£è§ åKå *Çôdy~¤~)

#23 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 04:14 AM

Have fun, don't get your stick caught in the mud. :P

Anyway, back in the days you guys were assholes and thieves; I'm glad to see that when you came back you focused on building your account and training without screwing people over for trusting you and whatnot. Made it a lot easier to talk to and get to know you a little. I became cool, uncool, and cool again with both of you...a few times over. I'm glad to see we're parting with you guys on my FL rather than me feeling any notion of insulting you or whatever.

I'm sure we'll see you back. ^_^
Peace,
-Gaddy
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#24 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 04:47 AM

When I first started playing and you were mainly on Nore you were a cabbage. Got to know you a bit since your return and you were cool and boy could you hit a CG.

nuts to see you go but if the game holds no interest there is no point hanging round. I however, prefer to hang around to try to make the game better.

I know some idiot allways says "OMG ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS ARE LEAVING" but this time an actual good player is leaving, cya round.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#25 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 05:56 AM

Phobos-

LEAVING/RETRUNING FORUM (get sum smarts and you'll know that people are gonna post about this in here as thats what this part of the forum is for)
-It's just being disrespectful
-He is posting about sumthing ligit, and your just trying to make waves
-The staff created this part of the forum so that it did not take up space in other parts of the forums and so that people who did not want to take a look at it didn't even have to go near it. Yet people like YOU still cry.
-Refers to above: Again this forum was created for a reason. You don't like it don't read it.
-I know not your intentions but it seems to me that your the one looking for attention, moosing, and posting nuts. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

If you got more to say pm me. No more needs to be said about it on here

Sorry for posting this on your forum space Ed. GL

...and some people think I'm bad with playing around with fonts.

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion dude. Chill out on Adam. I highly doubt Ed/Bill care if someone isn't going to give them sympathy or whatever before they leave, and I'm sure they expect posts that reflect that lack of sympathy. It doesn't help anything to try to prove a point on the NM forums (or most other places to be honest)...so just say goodbye and let others say what they will.

And YES! I made the most hypocritical post possible :-D

Anyway, sorry if these are going to start cluttering up your leaving post Ed.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#26 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 07:01 AM

Ed, best of luck in all that you do.

There is alot of good in you, don't let anyone take that away from you.
If the game is no longer fun for you, do what ya gotta do to be happy.

Take care of yourself (and Bill too!) and stay in touch.

Hugs,
Shella
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#27 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 12:39 PM

thanks guys, ill miss ya's .. <3
Primex ingame

#28 Maesse

Maesse
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 02:03 PM

Come back to visit...good luck with everything! :P
Onyx & Raj

I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between

#29 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 06:48 PM

Hey i never knew you but im sure you owned me in some moshes an triplexs and stuff. :P Anyway good luck with our rl and whatnot.
Stadic Ingame...

#30 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 10:09 PM

Ed, i Loved you like a brother man, you we're always there for me, and you trusted me more then anyone else in this game. I can honestly say Ed, that I will always remember you. You always had my back, and we're just always there. Ed I will prolly miss you more then you missed me, and recently you said something, and got mad at me, and you we're right. What you said happen did happen, and I should have listen to you. Please contact me on msn or aim, as I would like to keep talking to you.

<3 You,
Your #1 Minion Ronnie
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users