Photo

Nobody Cares, So It Doesn't Matter Much...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#1 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:13 AM

I'm done with NM. Too much stupid bs. Supposed to be a fun game, but the fun is taken away from with all the dumbass people on it. But, whatever. Should have seen it coming. Besides, nobody cares about me, so what's leaving going to matter to anybody? Whatever. Oh yeah, for those who do know me in game or don't, whatever, my main was Jphattyjr.

#2 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:19 AM

Good Luck in all of the joys/hardships in real life man

#3 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:55 AM

YAY! LESS LAG! ©®
Even in death my hate will go on

#4 Wylde

Wylde
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:50 AM

*hugs* not everyone is the same. Some of us will miss you. You know I've always offered a shoulder if you need to talk to someone.
I for one can say I'll miss you, but wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do

#5 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 02:49 PM

*hugs back*You always have been there for me, and I appreciate that. I did my best to be there for you too. But, this game just isn't the same as when I started playing. Too much bullnuts, enemies for no reason, people talking nuts because they spend their whole day in front of a computer screen and have a hundred arches. I need to get back to reality and away from all the bullnuts of games. I have nothing against the game itself, the game didn't do anything wrong, it's the people that play it that piss me off.

Of course there's some really cool people on here, but then you have the people who talk nuts for no reason, and start with you when you didn't even do anything to them. Or hate you for no reason. Look for an excuse to kill you whenever they get the chance. I know it sounds stupid, and with the way people are, it's just part of the game, but with all of it the way it is, it just gets to be a pain in the ass after a while. Plus, this game has taken up over a thousand hours of my life. Those hours could be spent better on more uselful things, things that will better me instead of keeping me on my ass in front of a screen.

But, whatever, I'm not one for a dramatic entrance or exit, so, I'll stop now before I get too out of hand. This is my farewell. Goodbye Nightmist, it's been fun. Here's a list of cool people, there's a lot more, so if I fail to mention you, I'm sorry:

Lady_Alysia
Wylde_Silverfyre
Angel_Of_Death
Simon(Keep a crit for more than a week so I can put him up as a main for you!)
Kracias
Halcyon
Anderline
Caddilac
Raziel

Dammit, I know there's more, I just really can't think straight right now, too much nuts going on. So like I said, if I forgot to mention you, I'm sorry.

Goodbye everybody, good luck in whatever you guys decide to do and end up doing. Tonight will be my last time on NM.

#6 Guest_freddo_*

Guest_freddo_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2004 - 02:53 PM

hmmm you missed me from that list :P oh well i'm not very well known.

Well see ya and i hope you have a great life!!

Edited by freddo, 13 October 2004 - 02:54 PM.

#7 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 04:48 PM

wtf? it sounds like a line from a mooseing british soap opera....

"Should have seen it coming. Besides, nobody cares about me, so what's leaving going to matter to anybody? boo hoo".....

pathetic.

#8 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:57 PM

"Should have seen it coming. Besides, nobody cares about me, so what's leaving going to matter to anybody? boo hoo".....

pathetic.

sounds like something you've said before spermy
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#9 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:08 PM

Farewell :P You always seemed like a really nice guy...shame your leaving
nice people are a rare breed on this game
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#10 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:41 PM

wtf?  it sounds like a line from a mooseing british soap opera....

pathetic.

sounds like something you've said before spermy

lol, give it up newb, you're becoming repetative.

#11 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:51 PM

spermy I don't think you can call anyone a newb lol...k i dont wanna spoil this kids thread by getting it locked so if you got something else to say to me, get at me in game spermz. :P
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#12 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:54 PM

pathetic.

Agreed :P
You don't know peace 'til you've had suffering.

#13 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:13 PM

For all of you who mock me, you can kiss my ass. It's amazing how much nuts people talk when it's over a computer screen. And you're the type of people that make this game nuts. Look in a mirror sometime, you'll be surprised what you see. And if you don't understand what I just said, that's understandable too. Sitting on your ass in front of a screen all day with no life can do that to you.

#14 Urgency

Urgency
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:21 PM

J dog i know we havent really gotten to know each other much but its been fun just hanging out and poking each other. hope you come back eventually and just know that you'll always have friends with the AD

#15 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:30 PM

I know that I'll always have friends there. Always have, always will. Thank you. But don't worry, I'll be keeping an eye on everybody :P

#16 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:54 PM

For all of you who mock me, you can kiss my ass. It's amazing how much nuts people talk when it's over a computer screen. And you're the type of people that make this game nuts. Look in a mirror sometime, you'll be surprised what you see. And if you don't understand what I just said, that's understandable too. Sitting on your ass in front of a screen all day with no life can do that to you.

Yes, it is amazing how much nuts people will talk when it's over a computer screen. Isn't it? :P

Cry about it.

#17 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:56 PM

Actually, I was mocking you but obviously what I mentioned took effect a long time ago. God DAMN, how stupid can sitting on your ass make you?

#18 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:58 PM

Actually, I was mocking you but obviously what I mentioned took effect a long time ago. God DAMN, how stupid can sitting on your ass make you?

Obviously pretty damn stupid. :P

#19 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:30 AM

So stupid that you don't even realize that you just called yourself a dumbass? This is exactly the kind of nuts I'm talking about that's giving me a reason to quit. Dumbasses like you who talk nuts for no reason. What did I ever do to you? But whatever, how about you just shut the hell up so people who have something to say besides talk nuts can say it? Or just keep on disrespecting like an asshole.

#20 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:51 AM

Simon(Keep a crit for more than a week so I can put him up

Lol sorry.

#21 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:00 AM

So stupid that you don't even realize that you just called yourself a dumbass? This is exactly the kind of nuts I'm talking about that's giving me a reason to quit. Dumbasses like you who talk nuts for no reason. What did I ever do to you? But whatever, how about you just shut the hell up so people who have something to say besides talk nuts can say it? Or just keep on disrespecting like an asshole.

Cry me a river. :P

You come here crying like a little baby "Oh nobody cares about me boo hoo". Get a life. Seriously. You think you're so smart calling me a dumbass. Oh, big deal, kid. Get over yourself. And please leave the forums while you're at it... You're annoying and whiny.

#22 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:42 AM

I don't think I'm anything, but I know you're a dumbass because all that nuts about nobody caring and nuts was a metaphor. But you really are too stupid to realize it. So why don't YOU just quit while you still have a little bit of dignity left unless you really just want to get embarassed in front of whoever wants to read this post because this "kid" is not somebody that you want to try and match wits with or try to make out as stupid because you'll get proven wrong and made to look even dumber than you already do. So a little bit of advice, quit before you get really embarassed.

Edited by Juhosaphat, 14 October 2004 - 02:46 AM.

#23 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:51 AM

stfu
hatrix wins

#24 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 03:04 AM

What, trying to stick up for your butt buddy? How many asshole's can be in one place at one time? Better yet, how many dumb assholes can there be that play one game?

#25 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 03:28 AM

as many as the server can support I'd assume
(btw don't know him but he seems to have you owned, point being we aren't "buddies")

#26 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:40 AM

By just reading this thread you can see the hatred and stupidity of people on this game............like i said nice people are a rare breed.
A person can tell easily by reading forums who is liked and who is disliked and if your disliked in a game chances are you dont like yourself in real life and no one likes you either.

Anyways with that said ......I will smile brightly at those who I know are honest and admirable in this game.....you all know who you are :P
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#27 Juhosaphat

Juhosaphat
  • Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:17 AM

Penguin: Nothing against you or him personally, just don't take nuts, and honestly, I'd like to know how he has me owned? :P

Redheart: /nod

#28 Marko_Polo_Jr

Marko_Polo_Jr
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:47 PM

But, whatever, I'm not one for a dramatic entrance or exit, so, I'll stop now before I get too out of hand. This is my farewell. Goodbye Nightmist, it's been fun. Here's a list of cool people, there's a lot more, so if I fail to mention you, I'm sorry:

Lady_Alysia
Wylde_Silverfyre
Angel_Of_Death
Simon(Keep a crit for more than a week so I can put him up as a main for you!)
Kracias
Halcyon
Anderline
Caddilac
Raziel

lol WHERE THE HELL AM I!?!? lol God luck Chad. Have fun in the normal world.

#29 Guest_Blade_from_hell_*

Guest_Blade_from_hell_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:42 PM

well man i joined AD a little while ago and didnt get to know ya all that great but good luck in life...

and just ignore the lifeless wonders...they are the kind of people who sit around on fridays and saturdays playin with themselves going "man i wish i had some REAL friends"

and this is the last time i will read this thread so dont bother flaming it cuz it will do no good unless u feel like fighting with your selves

bah had to edit this afterwards...this is seeker by the way, forgot to log out of my little brothers forum accnt

Edited by Blade_from_hell, 14 October 2004 - 07:47 PM.

#30 Hatrix

Hatrix
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 02:06 AM

I don't think I'm anything, but I know you're a dumbass because all that nuts about nobody caring and nuts was a metaphor. But you really are too stupid to realize it. So why don't YOU just quit while you still have a little bit of dignity left unless you really just want to get embarassed in front of whoever wants to read this post because this "kid" is not somebody that you want to try and match wits with or try to make out as stupid because you'll get proven wrong and made to look even dumber than you already do. So a little bit of advice, quit before you get really embarassed.

o no plz do not embyrss me inf ront of mai frendz plz.

Lol, I bet you get picked on a lot. You're so defensive... Calling people "dumbasses" then making up lame excuses to defend what you say. "Oh it was a metaphor!". BS dude, stop whining like a little pregnant dog. Get over it.

"OMG DEWD U R TEH DUM" No more crap posts like that either, please. We get it - you're smart, everyone who doesn't like you is dumb. :P Come up with something a little more original. "OMG DEWD U R TEH UN ORIGNAL LOL SO SHAT UR FACE"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users