Juan

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:42 PM

It’s strange but this has to be one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I’ve been playing NM since about 2002 (my last yr in High School). I personally thought the game sucked tbh because I was very into gfx at the time lol. I slowly learned to appreciate it though and then became obsessed with trying to better my account. I remember beating up two friends for making fun of me playing the game. My life has changed very much since I first started. I no longer have much free time to enjoy the game like I once did.

But that’s beside the point.

In the years I’ve been playing I’ve seen the game change so much yet keep me wanting to continue every moment I could. I’ve met many people who have made my gaming experience worth it, while others made me want to become an assassin (boy I love /ignorepc). I’m sure the game will continue to grow slowly but surely and I hope that NM2 booms with support and player base.

I’d like to thank all the staff for their hard work. I’ve seen people cry and moan so much about things but I’d never want to be in your position to be honest. I respect what you do very much and I’m glad you continue to help develop and maintain this game.

To my clan....may you seriously flourish and continue to grow like I know you can. I’ve enjoyed being a part of the clan since early 2005 when I learned I was going to have a son.

I’d like to say thanks and good luck to all the people I’ve met in the years I’ve been playing. A thank you to:

Josh (Kuniva) for showing me the basics and helping me with crits. For taking the time to hear my complaints, and allowing me to be in your company as well lol. Although you may no longer play Multi I know it wasn’t always because you didn’t want to. I hope everything works out for you as I’m sure it will.

Cait for always being true to the cause. For being like a big sister and always there to lend a helping hand. I truly admire your determination and your non-acceptance for handouts (although it would get me quite upset at times lol). It’s been a true pleasure and honor being co-chairman with you and I with you nothing but the best.

Jay (Heritage), Thomas (Offspring), RJ (Sociopathic), Jaime (Enzyme) for expanding my knowledge and always being there to lend a helping hand. We’ve had many fun times and I only with you all the best of luck in whatever you decide to do in life.

Mark, Aeryn, Gaddy, Elf, Jonathan for being über staffers and taking time out of your lives to make the gaming experience much more enjoyable.

To Kieran, Lewis, Ryan (Fearless), Justin, Ryan (Dracon), Joe (Spectra),Gary (Piggy), Callum, Lee, Paul, Stephen, Chris, Jason, John (Black_Mage), Josh, Aaron, Matt, DJ, Jake, David (Muse), Mike (Lappa), Alex, Tony, Broc, Ray, Cal, Derek, Danny, Karl, Doug, Crystal, Andy, Gregg, Zack, Brice, Suzey, Nick, and there so many more but I just went blank lol. You’ve all had some effect on me one way or another.

I leave Cait as full Chairman now and I’ll be leaving my stuff to Cait and Jay. Josh would have prolly gotten the bulk but he no longer plays multi lol.

I thank you all for the fun times and Nightmist will always have a place in my heart. For all the fun it brought me and how it became my home away from home.

Nightmist fan for life,

Juan
All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#2 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:52 PM

Juan I miss you already. :) Who is going to go all funky when someone logs on it the clan. I hope you know this means I am going to bug you all the time on MSN since I can't pick on you in clan. You will be greatly missed but never forgotten. <3 ya much man.. Peace and have fun with the family and keep the little funky son of yours from this game.. he will thank you some day. Peace man...
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#3 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

this is still sinking in, it shocked me to hear it when i logged on today. it's gonna be weird without you and your crazy antics lol. you'll be missed, i do know that for a fact. if/when you decide to return, your things will still be intact for you to use again. you've been a great friend and ya better be sure to keep in touch with me on aim lol don't make me come to ny and hunt you down :) on a more serious note though, life comes before nightmist, this game is a luxury but it's not necessary. it's good that you realize that so it doesn't begin to affect your daily life in a negative way. maybe someday when you have more time you'll play again but who knows, your addiction could be gone by then lol (hey i can always hope). i wish you the best of luck with your family, education, and job. once again, you better keep in touch lol
Page me on Heritage

#4 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:31 PM

Late April Fools, k?

IT MUST BE.....

SERIOUSLY....

Gonna go cry myself to sleep because Juan is leaving then post something emotional later, so keep an eye out for it...

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#5 Black Prince

Black Prince
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

Juanito, you have been truly consumed by the El Chupacabre of life, im going to miss you in your absence. i remember when i was in the epidemix with you forever ago and i remember you helping me when i was a super noob, even tho im still a super noob, atleast im one with a decent account. I've had so much fun with you and the clan and i know we are all going to miss you alot, with memories of the good times we have all shared with one another
i wish you the best with your son and your career.
hope to bother you on msn soon ~ Matt Drizzle/Soldier
Drizzle/Soldier ingame.
~´°º¤»§tõr(¥) Çhåõ§«¤º°´~

#6 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:58 PM

awwwsorry to see you go mate, saw it coming you have been sounding less and less intrested in the game recently. I hope you enjoy the free time this will bring you.
Stay chirpy mate

Lew
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#7 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:05 AM

Sad to see you go, but some things are far more important than a game. I'm glad I got one last quick hawk trip with you before you went =)

Hope life brings you all the best!
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#8 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:30 AM

:) Miss you Juan. I really didnt see this coming nor do i want it to happen but i hope you do well with everything. No more training in tirantek on your lunch break lol. hope to talk to you on msn or something. :)
Neo Ingame

#9 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:51 AM

Juan is the most honest nm player and the best crit trainer i have encountered so far in game

sad to lose another player like him

i wish you the best for you in whatever you do in life :)

p.s come back netime k :)
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#10 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:50 AM

Adios Juan
Take care of yourself ! :)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#11 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:09 PM

Much <3 Juan, I'll catch you on msn every chance I get. You'll be sorely missed as you were one of the few good players left in the game. I go out of town for a few days and ya quit. Well goodluck with whatever you choose to do. I'll be talking to ya.
Jaded ingame.

#12 Chii

Chii
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:46 PM

I haven't talked to you in ages! I mean I have played in ages... >.< Anyway, It sucks that you are quitting! You and Josh were the first people to really help me out and get me started on nightmist. The first people to tell me my crits were worthless and I needed to start over! :\ I miss all those days/nights on paltalk and having all my buddies in clan (Painful_Addiction). ^.^ Good luck in the future. Log on the forums and post updates on your family now and then....we wanna hear about your son (pictures please!)! ^.^ Say hello to your wifey for me too! ^.^ We'll miss you! -Chii/Reinii/Heather

Edited by Chii, 31 July 2007 - 07:49 PM.

#13 staria

staria
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

I'm sorry I wasn't available yesterday.Jay filled me in and I'm still in shock over this. I do hope you reconsider,and I'll understand if you don't.I liked you from the first day I met you.You were always respectful and kind. I don't think I ever saw you being mean to anyone.You will be sadly missed Juan, I'm gonna miss your strut and your sense of humor.It has been an immense pleasure knowing you.I admire your devotion to your family.
As for your stuff, lol ya know my rules, I'll keep them active and intact for ya for when ya find time to play.If ya ever wanna talk or need anything really, ya know how to find me.I wish you all the good things in life.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot have fun filling those extra seats :)

It's been an honor and a pleasure Juan :)

Your friend always,

Caitlin
Veritas Lux Mea

Demi

#14 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:02 PM

Wow highly unexpected I saw you as one of the most active players the game had going for it. But no one stays around forever I guess. Family comes first.

Good luck with everything you do man =)
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#15 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:35 PM

:) was speaking to you yesterday and had no idea coz didnt read this, argh! :) would say id miss ya but i barely spoke to ya on NM anyway, so as long as you stick around on MSN <3, as for time that did go to NM spend it well bro :o

#16 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:58 PM

bye juan <3 u got my msn, and i know u stop and say hi now n then :)
When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#17 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5237 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:09 PM

And that leaves NM with even fewer high quality players, but as everyone has said, there are much more important things to spend time on.
Hope everything goes well for you Juan.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#18 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:51 AM

Cya dude good luck. Takes Juan to know Juan lol.
To Live Is To Die.

#19 Night_Angel

Night_Angel
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 04:20 PM

so Jokes over and your commin back right?
Perhaps one day maybe I will understand PAIN. Why it is and how it has to be. Until then...

#20 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

:) i leave for two weeks and this happens? pfft. but you've made a good choice.. life comes first.

ill hit you up on msn etc dude, speak to you soon :)
Disaster ingame.

#21 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:41 AM

Wow... Ok so this is late but whatever.... Hey Juan sorry to see you go... I havnt been on in a while but I was just about to go check out the 1-alt so I thought id check the forums when I saw this... Wow its been a while... I remember WAY back when I was like 13 and I joined Painful Addiction... I brought Heather into the clan (Before I pissed her off ;) ) and learned alot from you guys... You, Josh and Rick all told me I had crappy stats to but I didnt care I was a stubborn little kid and never listened... (I should have) I loved that clan I had alot of fun there and miss the old days..... I think I still have you on my MSN so I will say whats up.... (Oh yeah Heather and all the people I pissed off when I played sorry lol... I hope you understand that I was just a little kid :ph34r:) anyways good luck with life your son is a handsome guy... (Last time I saw a pic on Tanya's myspace.) Later.

#22 C0H33D

C0H33D
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:02 PM

Suprised you remembered me :ph34r: Bye bye Juan ;)

#23 ketchup

ketchup
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:29 AM

good luck and best wishes "The Juan and Only"

1alt : Titan / Viper / Exellency / Rampage. Main : Predator / Frostie

#24 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 12:08 AM

bye

use to talk before i left lol

-isolation/josh!

Edited by Isolated, 27 December 2007 - 12:09 AM.

f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#25 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:47 PM

sry to bring this post back up .. but its been a pleasure knowing you.. ill miss you...

Jason(Unleashed)...

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#26 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

i've only recently come back Juan... and now i see you're gone.. I've been waiting to bump into you :ph34r:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN COME BACK ;)

It's good to see that you're well, and i hope you're happy too.

Take care of your kid, and dont miss it for the world.

You were a good friend.

I will miss you.

#27 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:14 AM

Should come back juan.. pk's back :ph34r:
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users