• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:08 PM

I have written a ticket based support system that will allow you to get faster and easier support when staff are not online.
Currently, if you need staff help, your first port of call is the online staff in game, if they can help, then the problem is solved - sorted.

However, if there are no staff online at the time, or the staff that are online can't help you (because another staff member's input is required, or they just don't know the answer), then you were previously asked to memo or email the relevant staff to get an answer.
The problem with this, is that they may not read your message for some time, and chances are, another staff member instead of that particular one may be able to help you.
So in short, there is no need to memo staff for support anymore, since you're likely to get a faster response from this ticket system - as any of the staff may reply, not just the one you memoed.

To combat this, if you can't get your problem solved by online staff I would like you to create a support ticket, that way all staff can see it and reply at any time, and you can see the replies too. When staff reply, you immediately get an email tell you so you can check the system.
This also means (particularly in my case), that if people contact me on msn, I can ask for the ticket id and read up on the ticket history rather than saying "i have no idea what you are on about" and then the player explaining everything for the X'th time.
Once a ticket is dealt with, staff can then close the ticket, players can open it again just by replying to it in a similar way to the forum.

http://www.nightmist.co.uk/tickets/

It will get extra features written into it as needed, feel free to suggest stuff on the forum
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:25 PM

I've pinned this because we ask players to use it quite a bit now.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users