Dust In The Wind

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:02 AM

A strong gust of wind carries a cloud of dust up through the streets of southern Nightmist. It's late, the sun is starting to set over the tops of the mountain range, far off in the distance. The door to the Boar's Tusk Inn stands slightly ajar, whining and creaking in the wind. A dusty traveler pushes open the door and slowly walks over to the bar and takes his seat, keeping his head hung low. His cloak is tattered and worn out in places, and a dusty, dirty scarf is wrapped around his neck and lower face. His hood obscures the rest of his head, save for his eyes, shining in the shadow of his cloak. He raises a weary arm and flags down the barkeep, ordering food and drink, keeping his voice low. He starts on the flagon of water before turning to his meal and digging in with gusto. "Finally... its been nothing but lembas bread for a while now..." he says, to no one in particular. Sitting up from his meal, he flags down the barkeep and passes him a few coins from under his cloak. The barkeep catches a glimpse of the bracers around the traveler's wrists and pauses for a moment, looking up into the bright silver blue eyes piercing the darkness of the hood. The barkeep's eyes grow wide with surprise and understanding, before he takes a step back.

The dusty traveler gets up from his seat and walks towards the center of the tavern. With a soft chuckle, he reaches up from under his cloak and pulls back the hood, pulling the scarf away from his face. "Fellow citizens of Nightmist, tavern-goers, and friends... I have returned...." With little more than a flick of his wrist, the beams and supports running across the ceiling and perpendicular to the floor are entwined with vines, all sprouting with dazzling exotic flowers. He smiles, as fun conjurors tricks always get attention. He stands strong, hair pulled back in a battle fashioned braid, he tosses back his head and lets loose a deep, feral roar, sounding like an enraged bear. In a flash of dazzling white light, he's gone, only a slip of parchment with a name scrawled across it in a fancy elvish script, translated to english for easy reading.

Shapeshifter

Its been a long time since Ive laid eyes on the realm, and I see a few familiar faces, here's to hoping that I get to see more.

Lets see just what kind of welcome I get.

Edited by Shapeshifter, 01 October 2011 - 04:06 AM.

Shapeshifter

"Slow Your Roll" << Sobe Cap

#2 Devour

Devour
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:27 AM

lol welcome i guess
teh primex...

#3 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:17 AM

welcome back nub. id fill u in on all the mellowdrama but this will suffice for now. you should pick a side homey.

group 1: whiners
group 2: whiners who dont play and still whine(usually this is the best group as all changes to the game are influenced by and FOR this group to get them to maybe log on again)
group 3: multipcers
group 4: duesch bags(i was here for a long time :lol:)
group 5: people who just play and get shat on

best way to pick is roll a 6 sider and roll 2 additional times for a 6 LOL have a nice comeback.

"Wake Up!!" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users