Paladins

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nerutically

Nerutically
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:38 PM

Im sure there are plenty of the post around but these need a boost badly especiall on 1a where you would think a paladin would be an over used class and not a thief.

Suggestions.

Up the aid to the same as cleric.
Mabe give paladins a spell such as holy might or make divine prayer give back a stamina aswell..
Bring the +20 heal bonus back. (1a)
Raise the hit rate and/or Damage a paladins attack does. (Ex.. A 30 paladin with an imperial sword with CS on does an average of about 45-55dmg on monsters such as gnolls/lioness.. when it hits...)

I don't see how any of the above suggestions can "overpower" a paladin being in the fact that they are a pvm class and not so much a pvp.. Only classes a paladin can beat pvp at same level is fighter/zerk and mabe a ranger depending on how the ranger plays it and thats in a duel not just running around pking.

Hell right now you can Melee train a cleric faster then you could a paladin.. A Cleric with holy might + enhance hits harder with lower base damage weapons and more often.. Paladins should do avg 60-70 with CS and a 25+ bd weapon..

--------------------------------------------------------

Was lookin in the pally thread saw something I thought was a good Idea given the fact that Paladins have always been able to Dispatch Undead very easily in D&D etc..

paladins are suposed to be a holy class i think they should be able to smite the undead and do more dmg to undead naturally not added to weapons.and they should have a higher hit % but as in spells the spells they have are fine but smite undead should be a added skill but dunno just the higher hit % and the ability to do more dmg to undead would be fine for me

This got me thinking.. Why dont paladins have a spell similar to Depature Undead (Pacifist) It isnt a healing spell just a spell that does "Holy" Damage onto undead creatures.. Mabe 80-100 level 30 Requirement??

Edited by Nerutically, 06 July 2008 - 08:56 PM.

#2 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

tbh you could do almost anything to pallys and they wouldnt be overpowered. id like to see them more able to do uber damage to undead/evil things
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#3 Nerutically

Nerutically
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:55 PM

I agree that doing more damage to undead things is an easy way to make paladins better without having to do alot of work.. Also this doesn't have to increase and of the pallys current skills to make them "Overpowerd".

Depurate Undead - Pally Version please!

Edited by Nerutically, 08 July 2008 - 01:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users