Life After Death

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:40 AM

This is an old clan, brought back by myself. I helped with the first one, and two original founders along with myself are also in this clan. If any of you remember, Tyler, Keely, and Conrad are currently in the clan as original "founders".

Haven't had much time to put things into the clan, and to reduce flaming, some of you know, the others just need to know that there have been delays. I will get gold into the clan as soon as possible.

The Life After Death, ranked 57, with score 176, consists of 40 members and 0 rooms:

A few alts are yet out of the clan, and I will get them in when I can. (Have them in a different clan to talk with Chairwoman)

Mutual allies(8): Draco Honoris, Ëñførçêr§ øf Çhåø§ ÅñÐ Év¡£, ÇlöçkWõrk, Eye of the Tiger, The Demoniac Psycho's, Hell, Wålk Thê £íñê, ¯`·._.»Ñö§fê®átü«._.·´¯.

These clans are on your allylist (0): None

Looking for members to join. I will promote/demote as I see fit.

This is a clan of fun for everyone. We will start going on trips and hopefully have events soon.

~ Remember: Will get rooms shortly ~

*Wish me luck with bringing back an old clan*

Thanks all,
Tyler

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#2 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:23 PM

Good luck. ;)
Disaster ingame.

#3 Instigated

Instigated
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:55 PM

good luck ... tyler

Jason

#4 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:59 PM

gl LaD, lets die out again
Primex ingame

#5 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:06 PM

Or not? Not planning on selling this time around. I know many say this, but I doubt this clan will sell for quite some time. Only time it 'died out' last time is because someone took over the clan (Nate) when the chairwoman quit and sold.

Little update:

The Life After Death, ranked 55, with score 184, consists of 40 members and 0 rooms:

Mutual allies(13): Broken, Draco Honoris, Ëñførçêr§ øf Çhåø§ ÅñÐ Év¡£, ÇlöçkWõrk, Cå®ñãgë, ßrøkëñ Hëårt§ Äñd §håttërëd Ðrëåm§, ÐîÞ§€t ߥ®Ð GÂÑG, The Devil's Wings, Eye of the Tiger, The Demoniac Psycho's, Hell, Wålk Thê £íñê, ¯`·._.»Ñö§fê®átü«._.·´¯.

Mutual enemies(0): None

Thanks for the support!

Still looking for members/allies!

In-game

#6 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 12:15 AM

When I saw this I had to log on to defend it. LaD is an exceptionally old clan and for those who were actually around back then and in it knows first-hand how awesome the enviornment was. I was a continuous ally and even in it for a short-period of time many years ago (Lady_Kassandra rawked).

And as Tyler said, its wasn't truly the clan's intent to sell. Unfortunately, the clan wasn't that well-known.

Good-luck!
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#7 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:26 AM

Thank you. That is what I was trying to explain.

Thanks for all the allies!

The Life After Death, ranked 50, with score 205, consists of 46 members and 0 rooms:

Mutual allies(18): *~Lords of War~*, Broken, Draco Honoris, Healers of the Void, Ëñførçêr§ øf Çhåø§ ÅñÐ Év¡£, ÇlöçkWõrk, Cå®ñãgë, ßrøkëñ Hëårt§ Äñd §håttërëd Ðrëåm§, ÐîÞ§€t ߥ®Ð GÂÑG, The Knights of the Old Republic, The Devil's Wings, Eye of the Tiger, The Demoniac Psycho's, Hell, ~´°º¤»£êgíõñ Rêbõrñ«¤º°´~, Defiant Race, Wålk Thê £íñê, ¯`·._.»Ñö§fê®átü«._.·´¯.

Here we go!

In-game

#8 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:40 PM

gl LaD, lets die out again

Why you gotta pregnant dog about everything? its like your permanently in a bad mood, tyler did nothing to you.. so you owe him no greef.. now shut up and stay off this topic unless you'd like to join his clan ;)

#9 (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯)

(¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯)
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:49 PM

Ill be willing to join ;) just give me a couple Days ...

Jason
of
Cå®ñãgë

Edited by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯), 18 May 2006 - 03:53 PM.

Unleashed In Game

#10 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:43 AM

Not too many people actually joining so far. It just takes time. I'll have to rise in the ranks to get more people to join.

Another Update: The Life After Death, ranked 44, with score 244, consists of 55 members and 3 rooms:

Mutual allies(22): *~Lords of War~*, Broken, Systrar bestå av Dísir, Draco Honoris, Healers of the Void, The Knights of The Square Table, Lost Cause, Ëñførçêr§ øf Çhåø§ ÅñÐ Év¡£, ÇlöçkWõrk, Cå®ñãgë, ßrøkëñ Hëårt§ Äñd §håttërëd Ðrëåm§, ÐîÞ§€t ߥ®Ð GÂÑG, The Knights of the Old Republic, The Devil's Wings, Eye of the Tiger, The Demoniac Psycho's, Hell, ~´°º¤»£êgíõñ Rêbõrñ«¤º°´~, Defiant Race, Wålk Thê £íñê, ¯`·._.»Ñö§fê®átü«._.·´¯, Cryptic Blessings.

Edit: Moved up in ranking.

Edited by Tyler, 21 May 2006 - 05:33 AM.

In-game

#11 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 05:07 AM

Update:

The Life After Death, ranked 41, with score 310, consists of 74 members and 4 rooms:

Mutual allies(32): *~Lords of War~*, Stròñgér Tháñ Ðéãth, Shadow Council, Broken, Systrar bestå av Dísir, Draco Honoris, Healers of the Void, The Resistance, The Silver Serpents, The Ancients, Inferi Dii, The Knights of The Square Table, øxÝÇøñ, Lost Cause, Ëñførçêr§ øf Çhåø§ ÅñÐ Év¡£, ÇlöçkWõrk, Cå®ñãgë, Deus Ex Machina, ßrøkëñ Hëårt§ Äñd §håttërëd Ðrëåm§, ÐîÞ§€t ߥ®Ð GÂÑG, The Knights of the Old Republic, The Devil's Wings, Eye of the Tiger, The Demoniac Psycho's, Hell, ~´°º¤»£êgíõñ Rêbõrñ«¤º°´~, Defiant Race, Wålk Thê £íñê, ¯`·._.»Ñö§fê®átü«._.·´¯, Desert Moon, The Empire, Cryptic Blessings.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out in any way!

Edited by Tyler, 29 May 2006 - 05:09 AM.

In-game

#12 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:26 AM

Update:

The Life After Death, ranked 35, with score 444, consists of 87 members and 9 rooms:

Mutual allies(31): *~Lords of War~*, Stròñgér Tháñ Ðéãth, Shadow Council, Broken, Systrar bestå av Dísir, Draco Honoris, Healers of the Void, The Resistance, The Silver Serpents, The Ancients, Inferi Dii, The Knights of The Square Table, øxÝÇøñ, Lost Cause, Ëñførçêr§ øf Çhåø§ ÅñÐ Év¡£, ÇlöçkWõrk, Cå®ñãgë, Deus Ex Machina, ßrøkëñ Hëårt§ Äñd §håttërëd Ðrëåm§, ÐîÞ§€t ߥ®Ð GÂÑG, The Knights of the Old Republic, Çëñtêr Øf @ttèñt¡ðñ, The Devil's Wings, Eye of the Tiger, The Demoniac Psycho's, Hell, ~´°º¤»£êgíõñ Rêbõrñ«¤º°´~, Defiant Race, Wålk Thê £íñê, ¯`·._.»Ñö§fê®átü«._.·´¯, Desert Moon.

Mutual enemies(2): »«Ðýnã§tý»«, Ultímätê ÇäñÐ¥.

We've been rather busy, and I haven't got around to posting updates in between. I'll make more spanded time or start a new topic next time.

Still Recruiting Members/Allies!

Edited by Tyler, 08 June 2006 - 04:27 AM.

In-game

#13 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:20 AM

GL with your clan. I wish you the best...

Even though you stole my cleric a long time ago. Hence the only reason I made your clan enemy.
-

#14 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:59 PM

I stole your cleric? If you're judging by the name 'Curio' I haven't owned it for too long...

If you're who I'm thinking you are... and I was training it for you... my old acc partner stole it from me. That would be why I don't share with her anymore.

--Anyone else, please don't flame this post--

Edited by Tyler, 08 June 2006 - 05:02 PM.

In-game

#15 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 05:48 AM

Ah...

Well, you never informed me of your "friend" stealing the crit. So I assumed that you were responsible for the stealing of the character.

I guess I'll take your clan off enemy, lolz.
-

#16 (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯)

(¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯)
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:04 PM

GL with Life After Death .... i will be joining with my acct as soon as i get time to do so ..

....Unleashed
Unleashed In Game

#17 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:46 PM

Update:

The Life After Death, ranked 24, with score 685, consists of 145 members and 12 rooms:

Mutual allies(32): *~Lords of War~*, Stròñgér Tháñ Ðéãth, Shadow Council, Broken, Systrar bestå av Dísir, Draco Honoris, Healers of the Void, The Silver Serpents, The Ancients, Inferi Dii, The Knights of The Square Table, øxÝÇøñ, Lost Cause, Ëñførçêr§ øf Çhåø§ ÅñÐ Év¡£, ÇlöçkWõrk, Cå®ñãgë, Deus Ex Machina, ßrøkëñ Hëårt§ Äñd §håttërëd Ðrëåm§, ÐîÞ§€t ߥ®Ð GÂÑG, The Knights of the Old Republic, Çëñtêr Øf @ttèñt¡ðñ, The Devil's Wings, Eye of the Tiger, £ÊGÊÑd§ ôf thë Mí§T, The Demoniac Psycho's, Hell, ~´°º¤»£êgíõñ Rêbõrñ«¤º°´~, Defiant Race, Wålk Thê £íñê, ¯`·._.»Ñö§fê®átü«._.·´¯, Desert Moon, The Empire.

Mutual enemies(1): »«Ðýnã§tý»«.

In-game

#18 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:30 AM

Good luck with your clan. I know that you will all do well. If you need anything feel free to holler.

<bows>
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#19 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:58 PM

gone.. they went to us DSS ;)

#20 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:08 PM

Yes everyone, I'm selling Life After Death? Want the details? Go ahead, flame, see if I care.

Alright. Everyone is aware of the whole blake/karl thing. If not, don't read this. For the sake of my life, I'll just say Edgewater, which was his main.

Edgewater and his roomates joined my clan. We all got it up to rank 19. He brought in a few more friends and such. The clan was going real good. Got it up to 14 rooms. Then, people starting paging me nonstop. They wanted Blake out. Clans started to enemy mine. I talked to Edgewater about it, and he said he would leave for the sake of everything. So, I thought maybe it would get better. I'm still friends with him, no loss, right? Wrong. Clans started to enemy, and say that I had him in here. They hated me. Friends started to dislike me for it. All I did was invite a lvl 13 crit, Disdain, into my clan. Then, he invited his alts. Nothing on my part. I guess here we are. I couldn't handle it out.

Want another thing to flame? I joined ClockWork. Chris, Ste, and Matt have been friends to me since the day I started playing NightMist. I literally met Chris on my first day, and he showed me around. Ste and Matt came shortly after. Never had problems. ClockWork is... my home. Don't like that? Flame. Burn this topic... I'll see to it that you guys get some humor with the war posts gone.

kk. Have a nice day.

In-game

#21 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:33 PM

not really a well established clan so not really fussed about the sale any how ;) enjoy clock work :wub:
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#22 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:38 PM

Didn't say anyone had to be fussed about the selling. But for people who wanted to know why, there it is.

I will enjoy ClockWork, Lewis :-P

In-game

#23 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 03:32 PM

Didn't say anyone had to be fussed about the selling. But for people who wanted to know why, there it is.

I will enjoy ClockWork, Lewis :-P

back to dirty south side

#24 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:33 AM

Yes. After talking with a few people and others not being on during my stay at ClockWork, I've decided to return to Dirty South Side.

A great clan ;)

In-game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users