(¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯)'s Content

There have been 22 items by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) (Search limited from 10-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#173361 Clan Position List

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 12 August 2006 - 02:32 PM in Improvements

Supported.... and the /clan position list spies .. could show if that tag ios on another alt in another clan../

#173078 Desert Moon

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 09 August 2006 - 12:11 AM in Clan Forum

Very good Dan.. keep up the good work

#171216 What Do You Think About Recall And Using It On Other Crits?

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 22 July 2006 - 03:07 PM in Pacifist Class Discussion

I dont know what you all are blabbeering about but like i said in post #14 i support the idea and i think Vortex Of Recallation is a good idea and like Äññöÿäñcë said "Have permission to recall a character" that wouldnt be abused cuz he said you can /accept or /deny it ... i think if it does get added it should cost id say 30k.... and like i said b4 it cant be used when a monster is Present and it would take full stamina... and if you use it i think it should take as much MP as AR on a cleric if you use AR on 6 crits i thyink that takes about 60-90 MP's .... i still support this 100%

#171215 Spectra's Training Corporation

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 22 July 2006 - 02:57 PM in Wanted

I would let you train my lvl 26 zerk to lvl 27 but it only has 500k left ;) ... and i would let you train my lvl 27 ceric to arch but ... i dont got gold and im quitting for a few months lol so i cant pay ya even if i didnt quit

#170716 For Those Whocare About Myspace

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 17 July 2006 - 06:24 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Yea its bad parents and its the victims fault as well .. i only add people i know IRL or in the game .. alot of people on myspace have like 2k+ friends and i noticed alot of the freinds never comment there profile/pics or live anywhere near em.. i think people should be more aware of who they do and dont add to therre freinds .. alot of them just want millions of peeps at friends but id say ONLY ADD PEOPLE YOU KNOW!! theres my 2 cents lets hear more..

#170293 Random Crits

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 13 July 2006 - 03:25 PM in Characters for Sale

ill give you lets see 30k for all

#170292 For Those Whocare About Myspace

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 13 July 2006 - 03:23 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Read and tell me your thoughts....

(this is a long read, but worth it)

Anybody happen to catch Nightline last night on ABC? In case you didn't, one of the hot topics discussed was MySpace. It is no secret to anyone who reads the newspaper or watches the 6 o'clock news that MySpace has been in the limelight because of "sexual predators" trying to "abduct and corrupt" the youth of the world. To this I say Bullnuts! I see dozens of profiles a day showing 14 year old girls dressed like sluts, wearing four inches of make up and 32 layers of eyeliner, displaying their age as 18 years old and profile lines stating "Oh, I'm So Sexy" or "Hey There, Wanna Check Up On It?" Come on! The youth of today's world are already corrupt enough due to the undying need to be "older" than they really are. I seriously doubt there are tons of people on MySpace stalking "innocent young girls" who just happen to have tramped up profiles and ages 4 years greater than their own.

On Nightline, there was a story of a 12 year old girl who was a drug-addict and attributed it all to MySpace. She claims that Myspace allowed her to easily find drug dealers in her area, as well as older men to have sex with her. Now, at the age of 14, she has been checked into a drug-rehabilitation clinic and has been away from her family for 5 months. Her parents would rather place the blame squarely on the shoulders of MySpace instead of their daughter, who even admitted that at the age of 12, had already tried weed, crack, X, and had slept with numerous guys older than herself...but of course, it wasn't her fault, it was all because of MySpace.

Once again, COME ON! When are parents and children going to stop passing the blame and grow up enough to take responsibility for their actions and the actions of their children.. Parents:, monitor your children online, take some responsibility for YOUR children. Children, if a profile name sounds like something that comes out of a cheap horror movie, like "DARK ANGEL OF DEATH WHO EATS THE BRAINS OF GIRLS"...chances are you DO NOT WANT TO ADD THEM AS A FRIEND! Apparently there is new legislation in Congress now to block MySpace in all public schools and public libraries across the United States. All because little girls want to act grown and don't want to accept the consequences and parents don't want to accept the fact that their "innocent little girls" are posing as 18 year old crack #####s trying to buy drugs.

Eventually, if this continues, MySpace could be totally outlawed from the Internet. Restrictions will be put in place in order to make MySpace "safer". I don't know about you, but I use MySpace to keep in touch with my family and friends, use it for messages, and just to have a space that is my own. Just because some children want to act grown, does that mean I may have to eventually give up my MySpace? If you feel the same way I do

A 14 year old girl, and her mother have filed a law suit against Myspace.com(what?) because she was sexually assaulted by another user. She said he lied by saying he was on the High School Football team, and THAT gained her trust. Obvisiously, if that's all it took to gain her trust, she easily trusts pretty much anybody and anyone. She's suing Myspace.com for $30 million because she believes myspace has poor security. WHAT A CROC! Myspace is not a babysitting service, take responsiblity for your own actions!!! What happened to her is a terrible thing and should never happen to anyone period. Where were her parents? Why are they not held responsible for what their daughter does in their own home? Myspace has many many ways of blocking out/screening people, some are: you have to ACCEPT the person you may or may not know as well as deny people you do or do not know, you can have certain security measures added like asking for last name and email address, you can block a person, you can only associate with people you ALREADY know or simply you can NOT be on MySpace if you lack common sense.

Pass this on if you support Tom, and Myspace.com. It's about time adults take responsibility for their own children, instead of blaming it on someone else.

#169875 Are Fighters Under Powered?

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 08 July 2006 - 01:35 PM in Fighter Class Discussion

Supported

#169780 Problem With Npc's

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 07 July 2006 - 01:34 PM in Technical Support

Ok for the past week ive been noticing especally in the Meadows that 2 or more NPC's arnt showing for example /// a Bunny, Bunny, Bunny, Deer and a Magimox Is here with you.. but when i go try to attack the magimox there aint no Picture for it and it attacks me.. its not only NPC's its also people in Vault ..some times .. for exapmle (random Names) Blink, Curio, Quartz and Scripto are here with you .. but i dont see any bodys name or Picture... Do you know what the problem is JLH????..

#169206 Myspace Link

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 01 July 2006 - 02:30 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

hey all this is Jason aka Unleashed in Game and here's my MySpace Link

Http://www.myspace.com/epidemix

#168265 Nm Transportation

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 23 June 2006 - 01:44 PM in Suggestions

i support it

#167919 What Class Is Your Main?

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 20 June 2006 - 01:18 PM in Off-Topic Polls

Beserker.. Unleashed

...Cool name for a zerk dont you think

#167918 Trainer/dummy

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 20 June 2006 - 01:13 PM in Suggestions

Supported

#166589 Life After Death

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 09 June 2006 - 01:04 PM in Clan Forum

GL with Life After Death .... i will be joining with my acct as soon as i get time to do so ..

....Unleashed

#165361 Fighter Trainer

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 31 May 2006 - 02:23 PM in Wanted

ill train it to arch for 70k

#164521 Quitting Sale

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 26 May 2006 - 01:39 PM in Characters for Sale

3k on holiday ammy

#164519 Demolision Of Carnage

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 26 May 2006 - 01:32 PM in Clan Forum

thanks tyler

#164439 Demolision Of Carnage

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 25 May 2006 - 01:25 PM in Clan Forum

We are dieing in the ranks so im thinking of giving it up unless it starts getting back up in the ranks so please lend your support to the Carnage clan by eaither joini9ng lending gold to build up the clan house or just start talking about it to your friends in game ... we will really appreactate this support just give your support to Creaper or Excaliber or just on the forums that will be fine ... ;) i will miss having the Carnage team by my side ... in these tough cercumstances ... for all of you that dont know my brother was killed in a car accident Tuesday May 23 :wub:

IN memory of
Chris Winston
89-06
R.I.P

Jason

#164436 Look For A Clan.

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 25 May 2006 - 01:16 PM in Clan Forum

Id say join with Life after death MD ... thats just my opinion or join MS or TDW... just some options

#164083 Cå®ñãgë

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 22 May 2006 - 01:10 PM in Clan Forum

Bump still recruiting

#163621 Life After Death

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 18 May 2006 - 03:49 PM in Clan Forum

Ill be willing to join ;) just give me a couple Days ...

Jason
of
Cå®ñãgë

#163507 Cå®ñãgë

Posted by (¯`·._.·)Iñ§tígåt€Ð(·._.·´¯) on 17 May 2006 - 04:15 PM in Clan Forum

Yes you're right Trance but i gave Chris the Instigated acct to have cuz i didnt need it when i got Kakarott and this new one so i understand where alot of you guys came from ...