Have Fun

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xxx

xxx
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

Im not here to destroy a persons reputation. Yall can call me a cigarette for what im about to post but Idc. I play both night mist and revelation. I know a few people on here who do. I logged on one day and I noticed Alec looked like he needed help. Yah I have quite a ton of stuff on the other game but i been playing just as long as ive been playing night mist. Alec is a great player he really is. Memorizing areas golding leading parties. My internet is sluggish so i cant play main Or id prolly stick to main instead of 1 alt. Ive made a few bad choices in game and irl. Im only human. Not the smartest person either. Prolly one of the dumbest if i really think about it. the day i helped him i asked if he wanted to cme back to nightmist and have some fun enjoy the game a little. at that time i didnt realize the type of person he was. OK yes he lent a crit out on Halloween why cause he wanted others to help on quest for the holiday. i didnt know he lent out  a crit to someone who was new it reminded myself of what i was doing for him at one point. I didnt see it like that at the time. I know i blew up took some stuff from the account thought a few items would settle it then it dawned on me that night  i fell a sleep when i woke up i was gunna put my crits back into the account but he changed the password. i dont blame him. i apologized he changed pass back i put stuff back in. next day nuts hit the fan. all im trying to say ive made bad choices so yes im being punished now, so i deleted my account if he wants to keep the cobalt well whatever im done asking for it. Im sorry if i made you look bad. that wasn't my intentions. 

#2 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

This is between you and I.  This is personal business. 

If there is one major thing that came out of this, people have shown their true faces in this game.  I am not referring to you or I.

Lock this topic.

#3 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:24 AM

Kudos for clearing it mike.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#4 xxx

xxx
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:50 AM

Only thing I know how to do in life is apologize. I just dont want him being hated.

#5 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:15 AM

You have nothing to apologize for.  You did wrong, I did wrong.  You understand how it felt. 

You didn't leave me empty handed when you left and I didn't leave you empty handed when I left.  When it comes to a highly valuble item, it's not about splitting fairly, it's about who is going to get it.

I started out trying to return the favor of your kindness on Revelation and had every intention on making the account better.  Not bettering me, not bettering you, but both of us.  But you understand the betrayal I felt when all my hard work making a good account by up and leaving, especially when I invested a lot more of my time in it than you did.  I do feel like I did wrong, as I'm sure you do as well.  The only right thing to do continue sharing with you, but now there's always going to be that trust issue for both of us.  Not sure if it's possible.

I am not a greedy person.  Maybe a vengeful one, but certainly not greedy.  I did send you back Hurricane and that AoH afterall.  I could not in good conscience keep it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users