Goodbye.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

Well I never officially quit, but there's just so much in my life going on that nm just does not captivate me enough anymore and hasn't for a few years. It was really boredom and some awesome people that kept it interesting to me. Now most of those people are gone. Most of the ones who play I give you credit for not quiting and for click billions of times on your mouse or macros, having the best stuff and the best items for your crits is awesome and a huge achievement in life. I have given everything away. I see how silly this game and how foolish I got at times, glad its over. So to the ones still playing keep clicking its awesome. And also to Andy I will check back in a year or two to see if your severe carpal tunnel causes you to do the same. Peace fools
Nick

#2 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5239 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

Real old school baller to lose.  Hope things are going well bud.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#3 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:54 AM

Things are great man. Just things are changing in my life and my wife is pregnant with our first child. Very exciting. Just don't see this game in my near future. Hope all is well for you.

#4 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:43 AM

Do what you gotta do plAya. East side hoes and money.

heh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users