Whatever Happened To Scream?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:14 PM

I often find myself wondering about how and where certain personalities from the golden age ended up. You might recall Scream, a portly boy with a short explosive temper, a penchant for capslock and a considerably malleable grasp on reality. Is he ok? Is anyone still in touch with him? I want to hear his post-Nightmist story.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#2 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 07:33 PM

There was alot over the years who probably discovered females and that is why you never saw them again. Long story short he's probably in prison for raging when a female wouldn't give him what he wanted and the only reason he got caught was he talked too loud.

Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#3 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5234 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:00 PM

Hahaha, that description of Scream...

Well stated.

No idea on him post-Nightmist.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#4 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 08:58 PM

Woah sup fellas?! Been awhile! Its funny you made this topic. I too have been wondering what hes up to. I actually talked to him a tiny bit in 2012 or so via email. He told me he became a professional Counterstrike Source player after his nightmist days. And from what I could tell he was legit. He was looking real jacked too. Far cry from his days raging on Nightmist with Gunner his sidekick and Darkling his online GF.

nuts I cant say much though. I cringe when I look back at how I was on here at times. I imagine many dont have fond memories of ol Android_20/Illidan/Exor. I cant even remember what names I used when anymore.
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#5 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 11:20 PM

Anybody remember Lucy? Mmmm, webcam in the mid 2000's, what a treat.

#6 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 02:31 AM

You mean Elsie? Screams old e-girlfriend? She's had it very very rough, won't go into details but yeah. I lost contact with her though a few years back.

-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#7 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 11:25 PM

You mean Elsie? Screams old e-girlfriend? She's had it very very rough, won't go into details but yeah. I lost contact with her though a few years back.

No idea what her character name was. Just remember she was blonde, very very attractive. I'm sure she lived in Grimsby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users