9 replies to this topic

#1 Rodeo

Rodeo
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:55 AM

Accidentally deleted this topic.

https://ember-online.com/

If you need a guild contact Folder ingame or any member of silhouette can point you in the right direction.

If you wanna use me as a referal use the char name Rodeo.

Piddy you made build then went MIA what happened?

PS: come back ♡ we got quite a few NM players now.

Edited by Rodeo, 12 July 2017 - 01:22 AM.

#2 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:09 AM

sup wayner.  didnt you get my email? this comp probably wont ever run ember.  i custom built an OS with bits and pieces of multiple versions of windows from 95-vista.  

im not 100% sure why it wont work.  i cant register it which has led to some problems on newer apps, also lots of software detects multiple versions of windows and dont work(dvd programs for example) powerdvd has a work around tho, trial versions dont check pc versions to install, just record hours used. so i can copy a new trial whenever its movie night :D

its unlikely ill buy a new pc, console etc.  the entire gaming industry is putting out crap.  dumbed down sequels, games with no replay value or any difficulty whatsoever. or they just release the same game over and over every 6 months...cod cough...

crappy games wont stop.  gaming companies can release half finished products because of millions of pre-orders.  once they are outta the red they release it subpar. then charge you for finished content later as DLC.    

anywho i mess with pc and try to get ember to work now and than or pop on forum.  just don't have much time, and don't care much anymore either.  its good to see updates still goin strong. still see people complaining "my halfling gets raped by half orcs" lol. (that tends to happen when strength and life are a races worst attributes).  i think u guys need to put areas and bosses in before auction windows and sh!t. just sayin.  anyway c ya round, maybe ill figure it out or steal marys laptop for awhile.

"Wake Up!!" 

#3 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:03 AM

Or Contact Tormented. The biggest guild in EO currently.

Refer Assault not Rodeo Pfft.

Piddy, you made the build Staff.. Fix your PC Damnit. 

Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#4 Rodeo

Rodeo
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:45 AM

Well I hope you figure things out piddy i think we need people with your insight in this game. ♡ u matty.

#5 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

I gave it another bash. Got quite addicted and hit level 10 already, found a bloke called Alpha who helped me a bit. Getting through first batch of quests

#6 Element

Element
  • Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:52 AM

sup wayner.  didnt you get my email? this comp probably wont ever run ember.  i custom built an OS with bits and pieces of multiple versions of windows from 95-vista.  

im not 100% sure why it wont work.  i cant register it which has led to some problems on newer apps, also lots of software detects multiple versions of windows and dont work(dvd programs for example) powerdvd has a work around tho, trial versions dont check pc versions to install, just record hours used. so i can copy a new trial whenever its movie night :D

its unlikely ill buy a new pc, console etc.  the entire gaming industry is putting out crap.  dumbed down sequels, games with no replay value or any difficulty whatsoever. or they just release the same game over and over every 6 months...cod cough...

crappy games wont stop.  gaming companies can release half finished products because of millions of pre-orders.  once they are outta the red they release it subpar. then charge you for finished content later as DLC.    

anywho i mess with pc and try to get ember to work now and than or pop on forum.  just don't have much time, and don't care much anymore either.  its good to see updates still goin strong. still see people complaining "my halfling gets raped by half orcs" lol. (that tends to happen when strength and life are a races worst attributes).  i think u guys need to put areas and bosses in before auction windows and sh!t. just sayin.  anyway c ya round, maybe ill figure it out or steal marys laptop for awhile.

You can get windows 10 for free from and legally microsoft if you search windows 10 accessibility download.

Rodeo deleted the old post because I was getting mad referrals /hatin

Na haha but glad to see you guys are finding something active to play everyones welcome even if you join the dark side with torm. =)

-Adventure To Fate Game Dev- https://itunes.apple...d871690289?mt=8

#7 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:29 AM

I gave it another bash. Got quite addicted and hit level 10 already, found a bloke called Alpha who helped me a bit. Getting through first batch of quests

Ingame name? :P

#8 Terron

Terron
  • Members
  • 2121 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:46 AM

who would give up windows 95/98/or xp for 10?  definitely not me.

"Wake Up!!" 

#9 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:59 PM

You could use a VM?

#10 Masta

Masta
  • Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:59 PM

AvaLancHe on it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users