• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 02:09 PM

In a land called Tyro, shadows lay...

A great king, known as Darnon, had conquered the whole northern section of the continent. These lands were called the main-lands.
He was a nice, caring, and wise king, and his people loved him. All seemed well in the main-lands. But all was not well, for a great shadow of the past had returned..

All countries of men were to ally the main-lands- Treisv, Forejh, and Tyromania. All of those countries agreed to fight for the main-lands and to help destroy the evil one- Vein, as he was called. Vein and his assistant Vamprey were once elves, but they became evil and turned to vampires. Vein's forces were large, he had over 30,000 goblins and orcs, 50,000 orkane were attacking men in the plains, and 3 nations of men- who will not be mentioned at this point.

Vein's army, led by Vein himself marched to the great gate that seperated the main'lands from the rest of Tyro. Darnon's army contained about 10,000 footmen, 300 knights, and 500 archers- all of which were waiting behind the gate.

When Darnon's army was starting to win slightly, they heard a great horn blowing from the east. "The Tyromanians ar comming!" the men cried. But then the main-landers realised something, the Tyromanians were bearing the flag of Vein.

The Tyromanians rode on huge cats, about 500 men could fit on one's howda. There were over 5,000 Tyromanians on foot and the rest were riding puka. In all there was about 8,000 men and 3 Tyromanian cats.

The main-landers smote Vein in battle! But then Vamprey took charge.

The pirates of Forejh and the warriors of Tresv came by boat. They snuck into the gate, which was more like a fortress, and killed over 1,000 of the remaining main-landers. Vamprey ordered the entire army to destroy the gate- which is actually called the Pearl Gate. They did so, and killed many main-land peasants that lived near. But Vamprey allowed the others to live, for even he was not so evil.

Do you like my story? i made a board game that's based on it.
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#2 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 05:01 PM

Is this going to be a story or a roleplaying topic?
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#3 rebo

rebo
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:21 PM

Well.... you need more detail. I mean, where the hell did the pirates come from? And you should tell more about the backround of the different countries...

well, i'm kind of a newb and probably don't know what im talking about, but that was my opinion.

#4 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:00 PM

that was a summary
the 'pirates' were from Forejh (a small island west of the Main-lands)
the Tyromanians wore turbans, and were more like east Africans.
The men of Tresv, the Tresveins (pronounced as: Tresveins), were cruel, and were more like the turks
the main-landers were like the medieval Britains, except they were mixed with elven cultures

it is more of a story, but i made a fun board game based on it

it takes place in the middle ages...
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#5 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:54 PM

Not really a story so much as a HUGE generalized summary.

Put the whole story here if you like.
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

#6 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:19 PM

im still working on the story...
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood