Nice Mage

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:53 PM

Achilles is a Male Elf Archmaster Class V Sorcerer. He looks normal, very wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Cobalt Birthday Cake, the other a Wooden Bracers. He is wearing a Robe of Storms, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Hades Amulet. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is the Chairman (cxxx[::::::::::::::> The Great Achilles <::::::::::::::]xxxc) of Ðårk Å££Ïånçê and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Elf Archmaster Class V Sorcerer. Str: 9, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 34, Exp: 1,202,545,598, HP: 318, MP: 523, Stm: 6.

118%.... Token run got ruined when server kicked everyone, and I havn't been able to round up everyone again for another run :ph34r:
Posted Image

#2 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:07 AM

I'll help anytime I'm on.
Autek in game.

#3 ketchup

ketchup
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:51 AM

There is a possibility that i will be on full 10 hours on March 24, my arch pally (Turbo) can lend a healing hand if you need that kind of assistance.

Jc

1alt : Titan / Viper / Exellency / Rampage. Main : Predator / Frostie

#4 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:36 PM

right now I'm shooting for this friday (21st) around 7 central
If we cant get it done then I'll try to round up enough random people on later in the weekend
Posted Image

#5 Ganja

Ganja
  • Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

ill help just gotta lend me mage/druid
<3 shrooms

#6 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:31 PM

I got 2 arch clerics to lend an arch druid... so can do :ph34r:
Posted Image

#7 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

/yawn

Best mage in-game prz:

Deceit's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Archmaster Class IV Sorcerer. Str: 15, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 11, Lev: 33, Exp: 701,566,046, HP: 302, MP: 499, Stm: 6.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Beam, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Mana Shroud, Aura of Protection, Haste, Invisibility, Dispell.
This character has been a level 33 Mage, with 302 HP, and 499 MP.

GG tho on lv 34. :-P

Edited by Defeat, 20 March 2008 - 10:51 PM.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#8 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:37 AM

My sharer's crit? Ha! That crit doesn't belong to 1 specific person. It belongs to the 3 people in which use/have access to that crit, and/or that account. Those alts(Mortify and such) are OUR'S, not just 1 person's.

Edited by Defeat, 21 March 2008 - 01:39 AM.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#9 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:51 PM

If only Jordan hadn't been banned for all this time.... o.0

Good job Jono!
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#10 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

Deceit was level 28, and Mortify was level 26. Now, what? By the way, Mortify's name was originally Baros. Also, I levelled Deceit 29-31 and half way to 32. I trained Mortify 29-31 also. I've put a nice amt of XP on both of the crits. If you question me owning a share of the crits, talk to them. They'll tell you they're "our" crits.

Edit: Also, Deceit didn't even have AoP until after I was in the account.

Edited by Defeat, 21 March 2008 - 10:53 PM.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#11 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 01:07 AM

1) If someone you share with says "it's not just mine. It's your crit too." does that not mean you both own it? Originally, it was Eric's, and when he left, he pretty much gave it to me/sam, although he claims a lil of the ownership still, but not full.

2) What exactly have you lvl'd 1-30+ Jake? I don't recall anything. The only way you get anyrhing is by ripping people off when you sell something to buy another and rip them off, and continue the process. There's not exactly fairness in that. They don't know prices, mebbe cuz nobody on to ask, or it sounded good, or it was a nub or beginner.

3) I didn't earn what I claim? I've put around enough XP on both of them to arch them again. I've earned my share of the stuff, not to mention the convo I had with Eric the other day, which I told you on 1 what he said. Even Sam has told me that it's our crit.

4) I don't "play" 1a because of the ego's flying on the server and that there's nothing to do(spite the fact MD isn't alive, and no, I didn't quit 1a because MD fell, I quit because I got bored with it), which case I do log on time to time.

5) Jono's the best mage on 1a that still exists? Why won't he duel me on Achilles? I did ask him the other day.

Oh, and if you're gonna post trying to insult me, know your facts?

As for real leaders, I was one of them. I put alot into that clan, I just didn't know all the maps. Not knowing maps don't disqualify u fron being a leader.

Edited by Defeat, 22 March 2008 - 01:14 AM.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#12 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 02:48 AM

When someone says something is your's just as much as it is their's, they're giving you ownership next to them of the crit. I don't know how to talk to people? HA! Why don't you ask. I did talk to people, and very well. I did what I could for MD while it was active. There's a few I happened to piss of, one was because they died goin' to desert maze for a training trip, the rest was mostly because they were cocky in the clan. Everything I took from Autumn's acct, I owned. I bought and owned everything I sold for main stuff. Seems you need to go back and check your facts? You have no idea what all I got on my own it seems. Apparently you don't exactly know anything about what I own, trained, now own or anything. You say it like I stole and am a thief. Yes, I share on main. I don't use their stuff either. I use my own considering I have almost a complete 20 alt party. I didn't exactly care for being liked on 1a. It's a game, ppl talk trash, get over it, don't take it personal. If you're gonna take it personal, 1a isn't for you. Yes, people talked it back to me, but that's not the reason I quit 1a. As I said, I got bored with it. When I went back to main, I'd logged on 1a and just sat there for a lil while before logging back off. Even while MD was active, most I did and still do is PK. Also, I've been on 1a lately, hence me asking Jono for a duel. He won't.

Edited by Defeat, 22 March 2008 - 02:50 AM.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#13 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 02:51 AM

Anyways, Jono's thread, not a fight thread. Any other comments you may have Jake, keep to yourself. Half the things you've tried saying aren't true. I'm done posting. May as well not waste your time.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#14 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:38 AM

o0 I neva got a page for a duel I'm up for that whenever lol bored as can be sittin 119%.....
Posted Image

#15 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:22 PM

o0 I neva got a page for a duel I'm up for that whenever lol bored as can be sittin 119%.....

How did that duel go? Im curious.
Peacemaker both servers.

#16 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:53 PM

Hasn't happened
Posted Image

#17 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

Hasn't happened

I guess they would actually have to play on the server to make it happen LOL.
Kind of funny if you look up it looks like Cal is talking to himself hehe.
Peacemaker both servers.

#18 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:16 PM

Seeing as I haven't had internet for almost a week, I haven't been able to get on. Jono, as for that duel, I was on Deceit a lil while back at NGH askin' for duels, you were on Barkie. In reference, I was hoping you'd have logged Achilles.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#19 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:56 PM

/t cal you always talk mad nuts when jono aint on lol... so ya... ull get a page as soon as that fool logs on.. oh..and good luck..

Edited by Consumed, 03 April 2008 - 05:14 PM.

-Alias ingame-

#20 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:15 PM

Ah ftw Deceit wins duel number 1.... he made last hit of the first round, then stammed b4 me... gg :ph34r:
Posted Image

#21 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:30 PM

Do I? I've talked with him on too, LoL. He's an ok guy tho, we jus don't see eye to eye alot. It's a game, what's the fun if you can't talk a lil trash? Anyways, I got duel #1, but there will be more to come. How many more you feel like Jono?

1a - Rise/Mythical

#22 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:39 AM

With how quicly this game is getting lame? lol everytime i bring Achilles out of tirantek( a MUST have local with the crap tokens system inplace)
Posted Image

#23 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:45 AM

That's why I play main. Atleast then you can do something and it's a pay once type of deal. Pay for lv 30-31 and I can lv for free after that to lv 35. 1a costs too much to lvl crits and you can't do anything unless you bring people with you. Main you can atleast do something like kill a boss when you want.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#24 Consumed

Consumed

o0o-Alias ig

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:23 AM

since jono aint posted yet :ph34r:... You have increased to level 35, gained 16 hp and gained 26 mana points.
-Alias ingame-

#25 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:16 AM

hah thanks billy...
Posted Image

#26 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 01:00 AM

Achilles is a Male Elf Grandmaster Class I Sorcerer. He looks normal, very wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Cobalt Birthday Cake, the other a Wooden Bracers. He is wearing a Robe of Storms, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Amulet of Alacrity. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Noel, a Ring of Noel, a Ring of Noel, a Crystal Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a member (cxxx[::::::::::::::> The Great Achilles <::::::::::::::]xxxc) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.
Diabolic Trident in vault lol was too lazy to equip
Posted Image

#27 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:29 AM

Grats on GM. :ph34r:

1a - Rise/Mythical

#28 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:30 PM

Achilles is a Male Elf Grandmaster Class I Sorcerer. He looks normal, very wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Cobalt Birthday Cake, the other a Wooden Bracers. He is wearing a Robe of Storms, and a Silver Diadem protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Alacrity. He has a Baron's Bracelet and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Thunder, a Ring of Thunder, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Founder (cxxx[::::::::::::::> The Great Achilles ccxxx[:::::::::::>) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

now thats just sexy........
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#29 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:36 AM

Nice. Question: Why dex ammy instead of int though? That is sexy though. :-P

Edited by Defeat, 26 May 2008 - 03:37 AM.

1a - Rise/Mythical

#30 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:20 AM

better chance against getting clicked ....oh and boots of faith added :ph34r:
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users