I'm Throwing In The Towel

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Served

Served
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:03 AM

Due to some recent actions of people on this game, I have decided that I am quitting. You may know me you may not, personally I don't care. For those of you that do know who I am, I would just like to ask you to remove Treason from friends, considering it was stolen. As you probably know my stuff was stolen, and the staff did nothing but hey, they are busy and don't care about anyone except themselves.

Well I guess this is good-bye for the final time. My only words of advice are love your enemies for everyone is naturally good, it may just be concealed. I have no regrets for quiting except that I will miss all my good friends. A few people I would like to thank,
Tidal, you've always been nice to me, I couldn't have a better friend.
Erika, you put up with me and helped me during some hard times.
Trey, thank you for listening to me, you helped me clear my mind quite a few times, you are a good friend.
Ally, I only knew you for a while but you seem like a kind hearted person.
Kev, well...you're just unique and special in your own sort of way.
Tony, ya...you're just unique too, but you have been good to me, always helped me when I needed it.
Mary, just met ya, but you're cool in my book.
Ana, I remember meeting you in the Arilin/Harabec war, thanks for being a good friend.
Trish, hehe couldn't forget you, you were nice to me always.
Domi, I know you hardly liked me, in fact, you despised me, but I'm glad you talked to me.
Cal, I wish you the best of luck with your soon to be family.
Mandy, you were one of those I could always count on to cheer me up.
Issy, thanks for trying to help me, but I don't need anymore help.
John, you were special, I won't forget you, you were like..my best friend online.
Ash, I regret that you didn't really like me, but for the time we were friends, I enjoyed it.
Dan, You know I'll miss ya bud.
Toni, you were nothing but good to me, thank you.
Shelly, thanks for all your support, you never failed to give me a laugh.
Elsie, even though you robbed my blind, I don't keep grudges, so I would like to thank you for helping me realize that some people aren't really your friends.
Shan, thanks for attempting to help me, but I couldn't log on fast enough to save my account, but you were always nice to me.
Les, well you were interesting, I guess thats why you were on my friends list.
Nikki, you talked to me when I wanted you too, thank you.

For those that would still want to stay in contact with me,
AIM/Yahoo=Exodus0128
MSN=PDiddy1187@Hotmail.com

Edited by Served, 28 April 2004 - 02:41 AM.

#2 Diablo

Diablo
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:07 AM

Im gonna miss ya steve have a good life and keep in contact on msn with me oor im gonna have to hurt ya u know that right :)

#3 Angelic

Angelic
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:08 AM

I'll miss you like crazy, Steph, and it sucks that this happened to you, but I suppose we still have aim/msn (when I log on msn, anyways :) ). And uhh, I'll pk a lot more just for you? :)

Anyways...Love ya,
Erika.
Ç®åz¥ Åñgë£ äká º»½ GøôÐ G ½ ßåÐ G«º

Crith/Angelic in-game.

#4 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:16 AM

I'm very very sorry for your loss.. If you ever need someoen to bug. I'm fairly good at being there for friends. Should you wish to start over I'll do my best to help

Mindi aka the Notorious DemonSkys
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#5 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:23 AM

*Charon gives Stephen a hug... goodbye?* :'(

You're really leaving? I'll be sorry to see you go :)
I'm sorry that events occured the way they did and led you to want to leave us... I shall miss you.

Hope you have a good real life, I wish you all the best... and if you're still prepared to put up with me, I'll bother you on AIM some time :)
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#6 Suzey

Suzey
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:38 AM

Don't give me credit I dont deserve nor that I want,just stay away from me

#7 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:41 AM

You'll be back,

But until then, i'll miss you man! Take care!
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#8 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:50 AM

awwww i really dont know what to say here i hope ur mind changes and u return if it doesnt happen that way then thats fine i guess..

Good Luck in the real world man

*licks* ill give john my aim name to give to u

P.S. ill make sure i kill darkling alot for u if i get the chance
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#9 Served

Served
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:52 AM

Gah, Tony, like I said, I hold no grudges, if people choose to do something, that is their decision. I respect that but I do wish people would be a little less dishonest. Besides she doesn't know how to use an arch, so what do you care. It would be as entertaining as scratching your azz.

#10 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:58 AM

hey stephen. Im sorry your quitting. I will miss talkin to ya m8 u know i love ya like a brother. if u ever need anyone to talk to you know u can count on me. and u know where u can find me. like i said ima miss you stephen. *hugs*

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#11 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:09 AM

I find it quite funny indeed that tevlok who stole and gave most of it back was perm banned yet this fool steals admits to it and gets to laugh ? when the moron didnt even steal in the rules
Page/Memo Beatrix

#12 Vanilla

Vanilla
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:19 AM

Oh Stephen sweetie! I'm going to miss you so much! You always made me feel better whenever I was down... I totally suck at goodbyes... I love you... and I'm going to miss you a lot. You know that, or at least you should because it's just about every day that I pound into your head how much you mean to me.

This just isn't going to be the same without you. It really really isn't. Goodbye Stephen, I love you a great deal and I wish only the best for you. Keep in touch, please, on AIM.
There may be some doubt about a hell beyond the grave but there is no doubt about there being one on this side of it.
*Tidal in-game*

#13 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:54 AM

Adios... if yer not just yanking our chain this time. :)
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#14 Served

Served
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 02:57 AM

Naw, I don't yank chains anymore, there really isn't any point at all. But I guess I'll stay around for another day so I can catch those friends who live in UK.

#15 BadAngel

BadAngel
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 03:27 AM

~.~

#16 Hatchet Crew

Hatchet Crew
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 03:45 AM

Did not know you that long or that well but in the time i did know ya you were cool to me so peace and gl
I have a gut like Budha.

#17 Darkling

Darkling
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:01 AM

Stephen you can be sweet and caring and so on. You need to get out and find something outside of this game and people online that can make you happy and i really hope you do.
Leave the sig alone you rabid monkey

#18 Maesse

Maesse
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 04:19 AM

Ok, this blows. But hey I understand. If you ever need anything get ahold of me, in game. I also have MSN and AIM, its in my profile. Take care hun and no worries Treason is now on my S**t list.

*hugs*
Ana
Onyx & Raj

I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between

#19 VampressMisty

VampressMisty
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 01:01 PM

I dont have a cheerful happy goodbye.

Stay.

I dont have witty poetic things to say. For once Im just annoyed. When you walk away from things you give up on yourself mostly.

Want some crits.

Ive got a bunch. Been stolen from.. stepped on? Treated like crap? Lied to hated on..Well join the club. Want some 5 stats?

You should just.

Stay.

Frankly dont understand to much why JLH Wont help you. He made me give back things that already belonged to me. But you cant get you're things back. The place is corrupt.

Everything thinks I kiss staff's butt to help me. Thats such a crock. I cant even get them to change my capital letters when I want it takes them forever and a trillion pages. Anyone can have anyone banned for anything. Aidon once told me he can make anyone bannable. pfft

When it all comes down to it the game is corrupt. The community sucks accept for a few (I'm sure I am one of those 99% that suck). Its either full of horny teens or lost adults. I think we'd do better with more 11 year olds. They are more fun and friendly and play the game to "play a game". Not to mess with one anothers minds.

Dont get me wrong. I love this silly game. But lately ; Id also like to take a huge nuclear bomb to it and begin from scratch.

I'll be in furcadia. :)

#20 meow

meow
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:51 PM

aww i'm sorry your quitting.. :)

it sucks that staff won't help you even when she admitted that she stole your crits... its just not right... why would people want to steal someone else's crits anyway.... its just so pointless...

well gl and take care!!

*ecstasy gives (the old) treason a big friendly lick* :)

well you can always bug me on msn if ya like!! i like being bugged!! :) just ask if you want my msn ;)

~*~Ecstasy~*~

#21 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:22 PM

At this rate the nightmist band will be bringing out another album!

#22 Crazy_Dan

Crazy_Dan
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:25 PM

hey sorry to find out you are leavin us me but maby just maby youll come back you know we all want you to stay but its all up to you bro
Dan aka Crazy (Subzero)

#23 Served

Served
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:30 PM

I'm fine with quitting, I've been playing since before the first reset, I had to quit sometime or another, this just was just reason for me to quit.

#24 Guest_Angelus_*

Guest_Angelus_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:09 PM

I been in your account, not much to see there anyways :)

Anyways i heard you got it back, after i gave Diablo's stuff back and then what i heard was that the account got stolen again....weird.

#25 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:36 PM

before the first reset.. There were more than one now?!
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#26 Served

Served
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:36 PM

I heard that too, all my archies were given Name Changes and everything else is just to rot there pretty much.

#27 Darkling

Darkling
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 09:43 PM

Thats because when i get all sweet and caring again people think thats the que to stab me :) I dont care i should turn this into a ''darkling is quitting also'' thread.
Leave the sig alone you rabid monkey

#28 Served

Served
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 12:12 AM

No way, get your own thread you good for nothing account stealer.

#29 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 03:43 AM

Oh honestly, If she 'HACKED' *Cracked acctually, but I'll not get into that* your account it means you downloaded something from her, or GAVE her your password.

So honestly its your fault. I KNOW for a fact she isnt smart enough to get something onto your computer without you specifically downloading it yourself *Mainly because most hardcore crackers cant do it themselves, So I highly doubt she can*

So therefore, STFU, dont quit, and take up vampressmisty's offer. Its the best way to lick your wounds. Otherwise, just keep the 'You stole my account' drama.
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

#30 Served

Served
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 05:54 PM

Hmm, Bean, how bout you go get a life, stop inferring nuts, and when you actually get a life, get back on here, brag about how you got caught with your pants down with a pair of tweezers. Second, I never gave my pssword or downloaded anything from her so why don't you learn the facts before you say anything, all you are doing is making yourself look like a complete idiot. Lastly, I don't need any crits from anyone, Toni already knows that I won't accept her offer so shut-up already, unlike some people I like to work for what I have, not to have it handed to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users