Been Pondering ..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

okay so im thinking about coming back Full on in NM but when i used to play i prefered main over the 1a aspect .. now my wife Crystal aka Philter on Main .. Plays alot of main but who still plays main .. ive been wanting to start back cause ive always enjoyed the game jus times and Personal stuff took my mind of the game ive come to love since i starte4d playing in the 00-08 years  .. i tried not to long ago bout maybe a year ago i got a lil far but personal stuff seized my time and i gave all my stuff away to my wife ./..

but some of you may remember me ass Unleashed or Kakarott back in the day before 1a was implemented ... if i do decide to come back whos gunna play main with me :D 

Jason

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#2 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

I play main.. but very casually and am just training my actual party up very, very slowly as I get time between work, life and other games.. lol its a 20 alt party but the crits are all pretty much scattered between level 13 and 31 right now :lol:

Edited by Gnarkill, 08 August 2014 - 09:30 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#3 Melchior

Melchior
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

I suggest playing 1 alt instesd

#4 Obey

Obey
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

Welcome back, I agree one Alt is the way to go.  :P

LPDSZn9.jpg

Forever, your eyes will hold the memory

I saw your heart as it overtook me
                              We tried so hard to understand and reason

But in that one moment, I gave my heart away!

AS I LAY DYING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users